Have you heard about the BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification? If no, then you can read all the details given here. Bhabha Automatic Research Center is now accepting online application forms for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018. The online registration process for BARC Jobs will be closed on 20th August 2018. Applicants who are interested to fill BARC Application Form 2018 can fill for total 224 vacant posts. According to the notification there are two categories formed Category 1 holds 86 vacancies and Category 2 holds 138 vacancies.
Bhabha Automatic Research Center (BARC), wants to fill up total 224 Stipendiary Trainee positions. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research center with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. Candidates can fill online form from here for BARC Recruitment 2018. The applicants can read the required details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018 like; education qualification, age limit, application process from here.
- Summary of BARC Recruitment 2018 | Details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018? Check BARC Jobs Age Limit
- Steps To Fill Form For BARC Recruitment 2018: Download BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Notice
Summary of BARC Recruitment 2018 | Details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
Department Name: Bhabha Automatic Research Center (BARC)
Total No. of Posts: Stipendiary Trainee
Name of Positions: 224 (Category 1: 86 and Category 2: 138)
Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test.
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: barc.gov.in
Dates to Remind For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
BARC Recruitment Notification No.: 01/2018(R-I)
Starting date to Apply For BARC Jobs: 28.07.2018
Last Date to submit the form BARC Vacancy: 20.08.2018
Category wise Division of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Bharti 2018
01. Category I:- Total 86 Posts
- Mechanical: 17 Post
- Electrical: 06 Post
- Metallurgy: 05 Post
- Chemical: 15 Posts
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 05 Post
- Civil: 01 Post
- Computer Science: 05 Post
- Physics: 18 Posts
- Chemistry: 14 post
02. Category II:- Total 138 Posts
- Plant Operator: 39 posts
- Laboratory: 33 Post
- A/C Mechanic: 13 post
- Fitter: 07 post
- Welder: 07 Post
- Machinist: 07 Post
- Electrical: 22 Post
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 09 Post
- Mechanical: 01 Post
What is the Application Fee For Bhabha Automatic Research Center Jobs?
Candidates who desire to fill BARC Application Form need to pay some amount towards application fee. As, the department also encourages the women candidates so, they are exempted from the application fee. The participants who are exempted to pay the application fee for BARC Bharti 2018 are; SS/ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen.
01. Category I:- Applicants need to submit Rs. 150/- as BARC Vacancy application fees.
02. Category II:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee
What is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018? Check BARC Jobs Age Limit
Education Qualification For Atomic Research Vacancy
Candidates applying for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs should fulfil the required educational qualification. Applicant must have Diploma in the relevant branch, B.SC Degree, HSc in Science from recognized board or university. Contenders who are filling online form must have completed their qualification with aggregate 60% marks in the relevant subject/ branch. The read the further details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment follow the simple steps given below.
Age Limit For barc.gov.in Recruitment
Participants applying for the barc.gov.in Vacancy can check the age criteria from here. Applicants filling form for Category I should be minimum 19 years old and maximum 24 years old. Candidates ho wish to apply for the Category II Jobs should be minimum 18 years old and maximum 22 years old. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category applicants and 3 years to OBC Category contenders will be given for BARC Recruitment.
Selection Process for BARC Vacancy 2018
Contenders who will apply for the desired post can check the selection process for the BARC Recruitment. The department will select the candidates on the basis of the performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test. Participants will get all the required details for the barc.gov.in Jobs. To check the further details regarding the barc.gov.in Jobs.
Pay Scale for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment
The department will pay good amount of salary to the participants who will be selected for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018. Here, we are providing the complete details regarding the salary. Applicants will get the perks and allowances as per the rules and regulations of the government.
1. Category I:- Scientific Assistant/ C = 44,900/- (Level 7)
2. Category II:- Check the pay scale given here for category 2.
- Technician/ B: Rs. 21,700/- (Level 3)
- Technician/ C: Rs. 25,500/- (Level 4)
Steps To Fill Form For BARC Recruitment 2018: Download BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Notice
- First of all, log on to the official website for BARC Bharti i.e. “barc.gov.in.”
- Next step is to open the notification for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment.
- Then, if you are eligible and want to apply, can fill BARC Application form 2018.
- Now, fill all the details and upload all the required documents for BARC Jobs.
- Pay the Application fee through online mode and click on submit button.
- You can take a print of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Bharti 2018 – 19
Conclusion: BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification For total 224 posts of Stipendiary Trainee. The applicants who want to fill online BARC Application Form 2018 from the official links given here. Candidates can download the BARC Vacancy from here. You can stay connected to our website sarkariresult360.com for more latest updates related to BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018.