Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited will organize written examination on Graduate Engineer (Civil) vacancies. The pen paper based test will held on 28th January 2018 for 80 Engineer (Civil) Jobs. Participants who are appearing in the examination may Download Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 here. Only successfully register applicant will get invitation to appear in the examination. Participants can obtain their BMRC Hall Ticket 2017 by entering Registration ID and DOB in the dialogue box. Along with the Namma Metro Admit Card 2017 you need to carry one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center for verification purposes.
Fresh Update (16.01.2018) : Dear applicants BMRCL Admit Card 2018 are available now on the official website. Candidates who have applied may download their Bangalore Metro Engineer Hall Ticket from the official links given below.
- Get Brief Details for Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 / BMRC Admit Card Details
- Highlights of Bangalore Metro Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2017 / Bangalore Metro Hall Ticket
- Important Dates for Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 / BMRC Engineer Hall Ticket Download Date
- BMRC Admit Card 2017 – Bangalore Metro Call Letter Important Instructions
- What information is printed on Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 ? BMRC Hall Ticket Details
- Document to Carry with Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017
- How to Download Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 at bmrc.co.in ? BMRC Hall Ticket Download Instructions
- What is the Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2017 ?
Get Brief Details for Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 / BMRC Admit Card Details
Organization : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of the Examination : Bangalore Metro Graduate Engineer (Civil) Examination 2017
Post Offered : 80 vacancies :
Vacancy Available : Engineer (Civil branch)
Mode of examination : pen paper based test (offline mode)
Exam Controller : Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Last date for online registration : 15.12.2017 upto 06:00 PM
Remuneration on selection : Rs 25000/-
Date of Examination : 28th January 2018
Issue of Bangalore Metro Hall Ticket : Available Now
BMRCL Official Website : bmrc.co.in
Highlights of Bangalore Metro Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2017 / Bangalore Metro Hall Ticket
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Namma Metro) has recently announced Advertisement No. : BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ dated 13.11.2017. The notification indicated 80 vacancies of Graduate Engineer (Civil) posts. Interested participants may apply online from 13.11.2017 to 15th December 2017. Such applicant who have completed their registration process before the due date will appear in BMRCL Exam 2017. The invitation letter or Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 will get declare in the 01st week of January 2018 tentatively.
Participants who are still looking forward for the registration process are advised to apply online now. Application Fees for BMRCL Recruitment 2017 is Rs 900 for Unreserved candidates and Rs 400 for Reserved candidates. It is mandatory to pay the application fees otherwise your BMRCL Application Form for 80 Engineer Vacancy will not get accepted. Therefore you must complete the Bangalore Metro Online registration process before the last date and the attend the written examination on 28th January 2018.
Important Dates for Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 / BMRC Engineer Hall Ticket Download Date
BMRC Admit Card 2017 for 80 Graduate Engineer Examination will declare shortly on the official website. Here we are sharing some of the important dates which are also indicated in the Bangalore Metro Job Notification 2017. Kindly check all the important dates correctly and then Download BMRC Engineer Admit Card 2017.
BMRC Bangalore Engineer Exam Date 2017 Download :
|Activities||Important Dates for Bangalore Metro Call Letter|
|BMRC Notification No.||BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ|
|Online registration dates||13.11.2017|
|Last date for submitting the complete filled application form||15.12.2017|
|Conduct of Bangalore Metro Engineer Exam 2017||28th January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017||Available Now|
BMRC Admit Card 2017 – Bangalore Metro Call Letter Important Instructions
There are few instruction for the applicant who are appearing in the BMRC Examination 2017. After downloading Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 the applicant must read the guidelines available in the call letter. It is necessary to read all the instructions and apply the same directions in the examination hall. Simultaneously there are few instructions regarding Downloading and Carry of BMRC Hall Ticket 2017. Check all the directions properly and the appear in the Bangalore Metro Engineer Exam 2017.
- The Bangalore Metro Hall Ticket must get printed on A4 size white plane paper.
- All the details in the BMRC Engineer Call Letter 2017 must be clearly visible.
- Simultaneously BMRC Bangalore Metro Hall Ticket 2017 should not get torn from any side.
- It should not be raucous condition.
- Afterwards it is necessary or compulsory to bring BMRC Admit Card 2017 at the exam center.
- Entry at the exam hall is permitted before 1/2 hour of the exam time.
- Candidate must not bring Books, Electronic Gadgets, Other equipment at the venue of the exam.
- Applicant must behave properly in the examination hall and maintain pin drop salience.
- If you find any problem at the exam center then immediately inform the authorities.
- Talking and misbehaving in the examination hall is strictly restricted.
What information is printed on Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 ? BMRC Hall Ticket Details
The department Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited or Namma Metro (previously) will announce the BMRC Engineer Exam Call Letter in January 2018. It will get release before 20 days of the exam date. Applicant have to clearly check whether all the information represented in the Bangalore Metro Engineer Admit Card 2017 are clearly visible or not. If there are some discrepancy then immediately inform KEA department as well as BMRCL for the same.
Important Details printed on Bangalore Metro BMRC Call Letter 2017 :
- Roll No. of the applicant
- Guardian Name
- Exam Date
- Venue of the test
- Timings of the exam
- Shifts of the test
- Center code
- Register photo and sign
- Exam Controller authentication
- Day of examination
Document to Carry with Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017
Applicant after all the details given above in the BMRC Admit Card 2017 must confirm their ID proof. Yes the department will need your one photo bearing ID proof at the examination center for verification purposes. So applicant must bring one original as well as photocopies of their valid Identity Proof at the venue. Simultaneously with these documents you need to bring 02 passport size photo. The document which will require at the Bangalore Metro Exam Center is as follows :
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Adhaar Card etc.
How to Download Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 at bmrc.co.in ? BMRC Hall Ticket Download Instructions
Participants who are looking for the simple steps to Download BMRC Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 then here is the solutions. Our of sarkariresultonline.com portal is sharing few steps through which applicant can easily obtain their Bangalore Metro Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 from the official site.
- At first log on to the official website of Bangalore Metro i.e. bmrc.co.in
- On the home page go in the Careers section.
- Here you will get the link to Download BMRC Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link and enter all the required details in the dialogue box.
- Enter Registration ID and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and afterwards Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the information in the Bangalore Metro Engineer Hall Ticket and then take print out.
What is the Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2017 ?
Selection Process for BMRC Engineer Jobs :
The applicant will get selected through 03 stage selection process. It involves Written Examination, Document Verification and Kannada Language Test. Applicant have to secure minimum passing marks in the BMRC Engineer Examination 2017 to appear for next rounds.
Methods of Selection for BMRC Bangalore Vacancy 2017 :
- Written Examination (Offline Mode)
- Document Verification
- Kannada Language Test
BMRC Exam Pattern 2017
Bangalore Metro Examination will held on 28th January 2018 in the pen paper based test format. It will be monitor by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). There will be objective questions. Department will not conduct negative marking for wrong answer. Paper will be set in English as well as Kannada Language. Participants can check notification links to Download Bangalore Metro Exam Pattern 2017.
Conclusion : Bangalore Metro Admit Card 2017 for the post of Graduate Engineer (Civil) vacancies on 80 posts. Exam will held in offline mode on 28th January 2018. Participants can download BMRC Admit Card 2017 from the 01st week of January 2018.