Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 is available for 8921 vacancies of Group D cadre. Applicants may apply for Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Peon-Hamal and other Group 4 Vacancies in online mode. Closing date to submit the online application forms for BHC Group 4 Vacancies is 10.04.2018. Applicants who wants to take part in the Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2018 then download notification pdf. The process to fill up the application forms, eligibility criteria and selection process are mentioned below.
- Check Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Vacancy 2018 Details
- Division of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018
- Important Dates for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
- What is the Application Fees & Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
- How to Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Process to Download Mumbai BHC Bharti Notification ?
Check Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Vacancy 2018 Details
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Nature of the BHC Jr. Clerk Recruitment||Selection List/Wait list Basis|
|Total Posts||8921 Vacancies|
|Vacancy Title||Junior Clerk, Stenographer & other Group 4 Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Registration Forms|
|Last date to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment||10.04.2018|
|Bombay High Court Official Website||bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
|Download Mumbai BHC Jr. Clerk Vacancy Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for 8921 Group D Jobs||Click Here|
Division of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018
Vacancies Available : 8921 Jobs
Post Title : Junior Clerk, Stenographer etc.
Distribution of Mumbai BHC Jobs 2018 :
- Stenographer : 1013 Posts
- Junior Clerk : 4738 Posts
- Peon/Hamal : 3170 Posts
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018
Notification Issue Date : 28.03.2018
Publication of Advt in the newspaper : 27.03.2018
Issue of Advt Pdf over official website : 28.03.2018
Opening of online registration window for bhc recruitment : 28.03.2018
Closing Date for submission of application forms for bombay high court recruitment : 10.04.2018
Display of Selection list on the official site : 16.04.2018
Downloading of Hall Ticket & Application Form submission : 21.04.2018 to 27.04.2018
Screening Test of the selection applicants for bombay high court vacancy : 06th May 2018
Declaration of Results : 10th May 2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
|Qualification||SSC Pass (Preference to Law Graduates or Graduates)||SSC Pass (Preference to Law Graduates or Graduates)||7th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 38 Year Old||18 to 38 Year Old||18 to 38 Year Old|
|Typing Speed||Eng – 40 wpm||Eng – 40 wpm||–|
|–||Marathi – 30 wpm||Marathi – 30 wpm||–|
|Shorthand||Eng – 100 wpm||*||*|
|*||Marathi – 80 wpm||*||*|
What is the Application Fees & Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
Online Registration Fees for Mumbai BHC Vacancy 2018 :
There is no intimation about the application fees for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018. Participants must note pay any amount regarding Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 without any information by the department. Kindly read the official notification for Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Jobs 2018 from the official links.
Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates may check the post wise salary details given in the Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 Pdf. Here our team is also sharing the Bombay High Court Vacancy Wise Pay Scales. Candidates must read all the details carefully :
- Stenographer Jobs : Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4300/-
- Junior Clerk Jobs : Rs 5200- to Rs 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs 1900/-
- Peon / Hamal Vacancies : Rs 4440/- to Rs 7440/- with the grade pay of Rs 1300/-
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates must check the selection process before applying for Bombay High Court Bharti 2018. The applicants who are applying for 1013 Steno (LG) vacancies will be first appear in the Speed Test of 20 marks in Shorthand as well as in English & local Language Test. Afterwards the applicants who are applying for 4738 Junior Clerk vacancies need to face Typing Test of 20 marks wherein applicant will type 300 words in 10 minutes. Simultaneously to apply for 3170 Peon/ Hamal Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 need to face activeness test carrying 05 marks. Furthermore details are available in the Mumbai BHC Vacancy 2018 Notification Pdf.
How to Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Process to Download Mumbai BHC Bharti Notification ?
Applicants who are interested to apply for Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Vacancy 2018 must send online forms. The last date to submit the application form for BHC Recruitment 2018 is 10th April 2018. Participants may follow the official links given below to apply for Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Recruitment and download notification pdf.
- First of all login to the BHC Mumbai Official Website i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Here you need to click on the “Recruitment” section given at the right side.
- Now you will get a pdf file for 8921 Bombay High Court Bharti 2018.
- Click on the link and read all the information carefully.
- Afterwards start filling up the application form for BHC Jr. Clerk Jobs 2018.
- Enter personal details, postal address, qualification, age Bombay High Court Recruitment Application Form.
- Then submit your application forms for Mumbai BHC Bharti 2018.
- Simultaneously note down the Application No. and Password for future logins.
Conclusion : Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Junior Clerk, Steno and other 8921 Group D Jobs. Candidates may submit online application forms for BHC Jr. Clerk Bharti from 28.03.2018 to 10.04.2018 at the official links given here.