Great Opportunity for the applicants who are looking for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Bihar Public Service Commission has opened up the gates to recruit Civil Judges on 349 vacancies. The vacant positions are going to be filled with 30th Judicial Services Competitive Examination 2018. Participants who wants to fill up the application forms may apply online for BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018. Submission of online application forms will be starting from 08.09.2018. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 28.09.2018. Candidates who wants to check the eligibility criteria, pay scale may download the Bihar PSC 30th Civil Judge Exam Notification 2018.
Fresh Update (04.09.2018) : Dear applicants BPSC Online Registration Process for 349 Civil Judge Vacancies will be available from 08.09.2018. Participants may send their application forms by 08th September 2018 from the official links given below.
- Check Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | How Many Vacancies Are Available for Bihar PSC 30th Civil Judge Exam ?
- Overview of BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | Bihar PSC Civil Judge Vacancy Details
- Who Can Apply For BPSC Vacancy 2018 ? What is the Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC Recruitment ?
- Check Selection Process for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 30th Civil Judge Judicial Services Exam Pattern
- How to Fill BPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2018 ? Steps to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Check BPSC 64th CCE Notification 2018 Details – Bihar PSC Civil Services Exam Overview
- How Many Posts Are Available for 64th Civil Services Exam ? Division of BPSC Vacancy 2018
- Who Can Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 64th CCE Exam
- Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Process for BPSC Recruitment 2018 – BPSC 64th CCE Online Form Fees
- How to Fill BPSC 64th CCE Online Form 2018 ? Check Steps to Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2018
- General Details For BPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Category Wise Details of Bihar PSC AE Vacancy
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC AE Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For BPSC AE Vacancy ?
- How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Procedure For www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Vacancy
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method of Selection For Bihar PSC Vacancy
- BPSC Exam Pattern 2017 Download At bpsc.bih.nic.in
- How To Download BPSC Admit Card 2017 ? Check Method To Download Bihar PSC Hall Ticket
Check Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | How Many Vacancies Are Available for Bihar PSC 30th Civil Judge Exam ?
Notification No. : 06/2018
Dated : 21.08.2018
Opening date of online registrations : 08.09.2018
Closing date to apply for bpsc civil judge recruitment : 28.09.2018
Deadline to deposit the application fees : 03.10.2018
Last date for final submission of application forms : 09.10.2018
Division of BPSC Vacancy 2018 | BPSC Civil Judge Jobs Classification
Total Posts : 349 vacancies
Vacancy Title : Civil Judge
Name of the Exam : 30th Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2018
Division of Bihar PSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 :
- UR : 175 Posts
- SC : 56 Posts
- ST : 03 Posts
- SBC : 73 Posts
- BC : 42 Posts
Overview of BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | Bihar PSC Civil Judge Vacancy Details
Name of the Exam : Bihar 30th Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2018
Department : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Total Posts : 349 vacancies
Post Name : Civil Judge vacancies
Mode of application : Online Registration Process
Last date to apply online for bpsc recruitment : 28.09.2018
BPSC Official Website : bpsc.bih.nic.in
Application Fees for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wants to participate in the BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 need to pay a nominal amount as application fees. Examination Fees once paid can not be refunded back to the applicant. Participants of Bihar state falling under SC/ST, Pwd (40% and more), Women need to pay Rs 150/- . Other applicants who belongs to the Bihar State or other state and falls under General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 600/-. Applicants must note down that there will be online processing as decided by the banks or other agencies.
Who Can Apply For BPSC Vacancy 2018 ? What is the Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC Recruitment ?
Applicants who wish to apply for BPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 must check the conditions to apply online for 349 Judicial Services Exam. The conditions includes Education Qualification, Age Limit and other details. Here our team is representing the details which will confirm your enrollments for BPSC Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018.
Qualification for BPSC Jobs 2018 :
Candidates must hold Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized university or college through BAR Council of India. Applicants may read furthermore details from the BPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 Pdf given below.
Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Participants must be minimum 22 year old not less than that to apply for Bihar PSC Vacancy 2018. Simultaneously the maximum age limit to apply for BPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 must not be more than 35 year old. Age relaxations and other details are given below :
Upper Age Limit Relaxations for BPSC Vacancy 2018
Candidates who falls under category SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxations in upper age limit. OBC category will be getting 03 year age relaxations in the upper age limit. Applicants of other reserved category may check the age relaxations from the BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018.
Check Selection Process for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 30th Civil Judge Judicial Services Exam Pattern
Participants before applying for BPSC Vacancy 2018 must check the selection process. The criteria comprise of Written Exam (Offline Test) and Personal Interview basis. There will be 05 sections from which question paper will get design. Participants need to secure minimum 30% in the General Hindi & English subject otherwise will not consider for BPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018. Candidates can check more details from the details given here :
How to Fill BPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2018 ? Steps to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Applicants who wish to apply for BPSC Jobs 2018 must send their application form before 28.09.2018. Participants must follow the simple instructions given below to apply for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2018. Simultaneously there are few official links which will help you to apply online as well as download notification easily from the website.
- First of login to the BPSC Official Website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page you need to login click on the link showing BPSC Civil Judge Notification Pdf 2018.
- Read all the terms and conditions through it.
- Now fill up the application forms for BPSC Jobs 2018.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for BPSC Civil judge Jobs 2018.
- Simultaneously recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- You will get Registration No. & Password on successful submission.
Download BPSC 30th Judicial Service Notification 2018
Check BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link (Coming from 08.09.2018)
Download BPSC Exam Syllabus 2018
Check BPSC Hall Ticket 2018
You May Also Check :
Bihar TET Result 2018
Conclusion : BPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Civil Judge on 349 vacancies. 30th Judicial Services Examination will held in the offline mode soon. Apply Online or BPSC Jobs 2018 from the official links given above by 08.09.2018.
Are you looking for BPSC 64th CCE Notification 2018 ? If yes then you are on right page. Bihar Public Service Commission has recently issued BPSC Recruitment 2018 on the official site. It holds 1255 vacancies of Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, Panchayat Raj Officer etc. Participants who wants to apply for 64th Combined (prelims) Competitive Exam may send their online form from 03.08.2018. Closing date for submission of online application form is 20.08.2018. Candidates must check the application fees, pay scale and other information from below given details.
Fresh Update (06.08.2018) : Bihar PSC department will be organized 64th Combined Competitive Examination 2018 for 1255 posts. Candidates who preparing for Civil Services Examination can collect Syllabus for good preparation through the links mention below.
Check BPSC 64th CCE Notification 2018 Details – Bihar PSC Civil Services Exam Overview
Department : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the Exam : BPSC 64th Combined (Prelims) Competitive Exam 2018
Nature of the Examination : Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test
Total Posts : 1255 vacancies
Post Name : Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, Panchayat Raj Officer
Last date for submission of online application form : 20.08.2018
Exam Type : Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018
Official Website : bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates for BPSC Jobs 2018 | BPSC 64th CCE Online Form Dates
Commencement of online registration for BPSC Recruitment : 03.08.2018
Closing date for submission of online application forms : 20.08.2018
Last date for depositing the form fees for 64th cce exam : 24.08.2018
Deadline for submission of fully filled application form : 31.08.2018
How Many Posts Are Available for 64th Civil Services Exam ? Division of BPSC Vacancy 2018
Number of Vacancies : 1255 Posts
Post Name : Civil Services Jobs
Classification of BPSC 64th CCE Vacancy 2018 :
- Police Deputy, Home Department : 40 Posts
- Superintendent of Police, Home Department : 02 Posts
- Commerce Tax Officer, Commercial Tax Department : 10 Posts
- Under Registrar/ Joint General Registrar : 08 Posts
- Under Election Officer, Election Department : 08 Posts
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer : 13 Posts
- District Audit Officer : 04 Posts
- Assistant Registrar : 24 posts
- Dy. Commissioner : 25 Posts
- District Minority Welfare Officer : 06 Posts
- Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer) : 34 Posts
- Cane Officer, Sugarcane Industry Department : 02 Posts
- Assistant Director : 14 Posts
- Rural Development Officer : 21 Posts
- Labor Enforcement Officer : 53 Posts
- Revenue Officer : 571 Posts
- Supply Inspector : 223 Posts
- Block SC/ST : 122 Posts
- Block Minority : 75 Posts
Who Can Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 64th CCE Exam
Applicants who wants to participate in the BPSC Bharti 2018 must check the eligibility criteria. Only such applicants who satisfy the criteria will attend the Bihar PSC 64th CCE Exam 2018. Candidates who fails to satisfy the eligibility criteria will not get entertain in any condition.
Education Qualification for BPSC Vacancy 2018
Participants who wish to apply for 64th CCE Recruitment 2018 must hold Graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.
Minimum Age Required to Fill BPSC Jobs 2018
Applicants who wants to fill up the 64th CCE Vacancy 2018 Form must check the minimum and maximum age limit. The minimum age to apply for BPSC Bharti 2018 should be between 20 to 22 year old. Maximum age of the applicants to apply for BPSC 64th CCE Jobs 2018 should be not more than 37 year old. Candidates may check the age relaxation process from the below context.
Upper Age Relaxations for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2018
Participants who belongs to the Unreserved Female categories can apply till 40 year old. Applicants of SC/ST category can apply till 42 year old. Furthermore information regarding the age relaxations process is available in the BPSC 64th CCE Notification Pdf 2018.
Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Process for BPSC Recruitment 2018 – BPSC 64th CCE Online Form Fees
Candidates who are appearing in the 64th CCE Examination need to check the application fees firstly. The participants of General/ OBC category need to pay Rs 600/- as their application fees. Applicants of SC/ST/PH category need to pay Rs 150/- as their application fees. Aspirants of Female category (Bihar Domicile) need to pay Rs 150/- as their application fees. Thus is the examination fees for BPSC 64th CCE Exam 2018.
Pay Scale for BPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Applicants on selection are entitle to have the following below given pay scale for BPSC Vacancy 2018. With this pay scale the applicants are also getting benefits of serving in Bihar PSC department.
Selection Process for BPSC 64th CCE Vacancy 2018 :
Participants at first will be attending the 64th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Exam 2018. Afterwards those who will qualify the exam will attend the Mains Test. Such applicants who secures minimum passing marks in the same exam will called up for Document Verification.
How to Fill BPSC 64th CCE Online Form 2018 ? Check Steps to Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are interested to apply for BPSC 64th CCE Recruitment 2018 must check the online registration dates first. The online application form submission dates are 03.08.2018 to 20.08.2018. Within this time frame applicants have to submit their forms for BPSC Jobs 2018.
Simple Steps to Fill BPSC Bharti Online Form 2018 :
- First of login to the BPSC Recruitment Portal bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the link for BPSC 64th CCE Notification Pdf 2018.
- Read all the details by downloading it.
- Now start filling up the application form with genuine and correct details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for BPSC Vacancy 2018 before the due date.
- Now on successful submission of forms note down the Registration ID and DOB.
Conclusion : BPSC Recruitment 2018 for 1255 64th Combined (Prelims) Competitive Exam 2018. online application form submission will begin from 03.08.2018 to 20.08.2018. Check 64th CCE Notification and other details from the official links given above.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for fill up 1345 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) posts. Candidates should apply for BPSC AE Vacancy before closing date 06.12.2017. Application Forms are starting now. Applicants can check eligibility details for AE posts through official links of Bihar PSC . Applicants must collect description about age limit, selection method, etc for Bihar PSC AE Vacancy as available below.
General Details For BPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) Jobs with various departments
Total Number of Posts : 1345 Vacancies
Job Location : Patna (Bihar)
Application Mode : Offline Application Process
Last date for BPSC Recruitment : 06.12.2017
Official Link : bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates For BPSC AE Jobs 2017-18 :
Advertisement Number : 02/2017, 03/2017 & 04/2017
Last date for submission of BPSC Application Form : 06.12.2017
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Category Wise Details of Bihar PSC AE Vacancy
Total BPSC AE Vacancy : 1345 Posts
Reservation of Posts For BPSC AE Vacancy 2017 :
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Advertisement 02/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||91 Posts|
|Backward Class (Female)||65 Posts|
|Total Post||1237 Posts|
- For Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Advertisement 03/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||11 Posts|
|Backward Class (Female)||04 Posts|
|Total Post||102 Posts|
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) with Animals & Fisheries Resources (Advertisement 04/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||01 Posts|
|Total Post||06 Posts|
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC AE Jobs
Participants must check eligibility details before apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy as mention below. Our team of sarkariresultonline.com is providing brief information regarding eligibility criteria for Bihar PSC AE Vacancy. Applicants who are going to fill BPSC Application Form can check required qualification details from here :
Educational Qualifications For BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree in respective Engineering field from recognized University of India for Bihar PSC AE Jobs. Candidates can referred BPSC Notification to get more details related to educational qualification for BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy.
Age Limit For BPSC Jobs 2017-18 :
Participants must have minimum age limit as 21 years and maximum age limit as 37 years for BPSC Vacancy 2017. Upper age limit for Female applicants as 40 years for BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017.
Age Relaxation For Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should have age relaxation in minimum age limit as on 01.08.2017. Relaxation in maximum age will be applicable as on 01.08.2012 for AE Vacancy according to Advertisement No. 02/2017 & 03/2017. According to Advertisement No. 04/2017, relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as on 01.10.2011 for BPSC Jobs. Those participants are belongs to other category should check their upper age limit for BPSC Vacancy 2017 here :
- Backward Class & Other Backward Class : 40 years
- SC/ ST/ PWD applicants : 42 years
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For BPSC AE Vacancy ?
Application Fee For Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants should check category wise details of Application Fee for BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs as mention here :
- SC/ ST : Rs. 259/-
- Other Categorized Applicants of Bihar : Rs. 809/-
Payment Procedure For BPSC Application Fee :
Candidates can deposit Registration Fee for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment through Bank Challan of SBI. Applicants must submit Application Fee in Account No.31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India through Challan. Candidates should be need to take a photocopy of Bank Challan for attach along with BPSC Application Form.
Pay Scale For BPSC Vacancy 2017 :
PSC Bihar department will paid good amount as salary to the selected candidates for BPSC AE Jobs. Candidates will be paid by Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- for Bihar PSC Vacancy. Participants who are going to apply for Assistant Engineer (Advertisement No. 04/2017) will be paid by G.P. of Rs. 4200/-.
How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Procedure For www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Vacancy
- At First, candidates should visit to official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then go to the Home Page.
- Participants must search for BPSC Notification.
- Candidates should click on BPSC Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Applicants must read BPSC AE Vacancy Notification.
- Candidates should download Application Form.
- Then take the printout of Registration Form.
- Eligible applicants should fill up all required details in PSC Bihar Application Form.
- Participants must attach self attested copies of relevant certificates, passport size photo & their signature in BPSC Form.
- Then recheck BPSC Application Form.
- Candidates must enclosed Bank Challan of Fee Payment along with PSC Bihar Application Form.
- Then you can send BPSC Application Form along with self attested copies of concern documents at department’s postal address.
Address of Department :
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC),
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Belee Road), Patna.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method of Selection For Bihar PSC Vacancy
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Main Written Exam and Personal Interview for PSC Bihar Jobs. Participants who are qualifying in Main Written Exam will be allowed to attend Interview. Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in Main Exam & Personal Interview for BPSC Vacancy.
Selection Process For BPSC Assistant Engineer Bharti 2017 :
- Main Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Points For Bihar PSC Selection Method :
- Main Exam will be consisting of total 06 Papers.
- In Main Exam, 04 Exams will be compulsory and 02 Exams is Optional out of 06 Papers.
- Main Examination will be of total 1000 Marks.
BPSC Exam Pattern 2017 Download At bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 For Main Examination :
BPSC department will conduct Main Written Exam for Assistant Engineer Jobs. There are total six papers for Main Examination.i There will be 04 Exams will be compulsory and 02 Exams is Optional out of 06 Papers in Main Examinations. All Selection Process will be of 1000 marks. There will be Interview will be of 100 marks & Written Test will be of 900 marks. Question Papers will be contains objective type questions and subjective type questions. Candidates can check further details regarding BPSC AE Exam Pattern from here :
|Paper||Subjects||Exam Type||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper-I||General English||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-II||Hindi||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-III||General Studies||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Engineering Science||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper-V||Concern Subject Paper-I||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper-VI||Concern Subject Paper-II||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
How To Download BPSC Admit Card 2017 ? Check Method To Download Bihar PSC Hall Ticket
Candidates who are going to attend BPSC Main Exam must be required to download BPSC Call Letter. Applicants must check important information through PSC Bihar AE Admit Card 2017. Bihar PSC AE Hall Ticket will be contains important details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Roll No., Venue of Examination, etc,. Applicants must bring ID Proofs such as Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc along with their Admit Card. So, Participants must carry Admit Card at Exam Centre to the entrance in Examination Hall.
Conclusion : Bihar Public Service Commission has released notification for 1345 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Applicants can apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017 before last date 06.12.2017. Candidates can check BPSC Notification through official links as given in above section.