BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for fill up 1345 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) posts. Candidates should apply for BPSC AE Vacancy before closing date 06.12.2017. Application Forms are starting now. Applicants can check eligibility details for AE posts through official links of Bihar PSC . Applicants must collect description about age limit, selection method, etc for Bihar PSC AE Vacancy as available below.
- General Details For BPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Category Wise Details of Bihar PSC AE Vacancy
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC AE Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For BPSC AE Vacancy ?
- How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Procedure For www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Vacancy
- BPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method of Selection For Bihar PSC Vacancy
- BPSC Exam Pattern 2017 Download At bpsc.bih.nic.in
- How To Download BPSC Admit Card 2017 ? Check Method To Download Bihar PSC Hall Ticket
General Details For BPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) Jobs with various departments
Total Number of Posts : 1345 Vacancies
Job Location : Patna (Bihar)
Application Mode : Offline Application Process
Last date for BPSC Recruitment : 06.12.2017
Official Link : bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates For BPSC AE Jobs 2017-18 :
Advertisement Number : 02/2017, 03/2017 & 04/2017
Last date for submission of BPSC Application Form : 06.12.2017
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Category Wise Details of Bihar PSC AE Vacancy
Total BPSC AE Vacancy : 1345 Posts
Reservation of Posts For BPSC AE Vacancy 2017 :
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Advertisement 02/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||91 Posts|
|Backward Class (Female)||65 Posts|
|Total Post||1237 Posts|
- For Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Advertisement 03/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||11 Posts|
|Backward Class (Female)||04 Posts|
|Total Post||102 Posts|
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) with Animals & Fisheries Resources (Advertisement 04/2017) :
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Backward Class||01 Posts|
|Total Post||06 Posts|
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC AE Jobs
Participants must check eligibility details before apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy as mention below. Our team of sarkariresultonline.com is providing brief information regarding eligibility criteria for Bihar PSC AE Vacancy. Applicants who are going to fill BPSC Application Form can check required qualification details from here :
Educational Qualifications For BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree in respective Engineering field from recognized University of India for Bihar PSC AE Jobs. Candidates can referred BPSC Notification to get more details related to educational qualification for BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy.
Age Limit For BPSC Jobs 2017-18 :
Participants must have minimum age limit as 21 years and maximum age limit as 37 years for BPSC Vacancy 2017. Upper age limit for Female applicants as 40 years for BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017.
Age Relaxation For Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should have age relaxation in minimum age limit as on 01.08.2017. Relaxation in maximum age will be applicable as on 01.08.2012 for AE Vacancy according to Advertisement No. 02/2017 & 03/2017. According to Advertisement No. 04/2017, relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as on 01.10.2011 for BPSC Jobs. Those participants are belongs to other category should check their upper age limit for BPSC Vacancy 2017 here :
- Backward Class & Other Backward Class : 40 years
- SC/ ST/ PWD applicants : 42 years
BPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For BPSC AE Vacancy ?
Application Fee For Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants should check category wise details of Application Fee for BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs as mention here :
- SC/ ST : Rs. 259/-
- Other Categorized Applicants of Bihar : Rs. 809/-
Payment Procedure For BPSC Application Fee :
Candidates can deposit Registration Fee for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment through Bank Challan of SBI. Applicants must submit Application Fee in Account No.31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India through Challan. Candidates should be need to take a photocopy of Bank Challan for attach along with BPSC Application Form.
Pay Scale For BPSC Vacancy 2017 :
PSC Bihar department will paid good amount as salary to the selected candidates for BPSC AE Jobs. Candidates will be paid by Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- for Bihar PSC Vacancy. Participants who are going to apply for Assistant Engineer (Advertisement No. 04/2017) will be paid by G.P. of Rs. 4200/-.
How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Procedure For www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Vacancy
- At First, candidates should visit to official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then go to the Home Page.
- Participants must search for BPSC Notification.
- Candidates should click on BPSC Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Applicants must read BPSC AE Vacancy Notification.
- Candidates should download Application Form.
- Then take the printout of Registration Form.
- Eligible applicants should fill up all required details in PSC Bihar Application Form.
- Participants must attach self attested copies of relevant certificates, passport size photo & their signature in BPSC Form.
- Then recheck BPSC Application Form.
- Candidates must enclosed Bank Challan of Fee Payment along with PSC Bihar Application Form.
- Then you can send BPSC Application Form along with self attested copies of concern documents at department’s postal address.
Address of Department :
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC),
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Belee Road), Patna.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method of Selection For Bihar PSC Vacancy
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Main Written Exam and Personal Interview for PSC Bihar Jobs. Participants who are qualifying in Main Written Exam will be allowed to attend Interview. Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in Main Exam & Personal Interview for BPSC Vacancy.
Selection Process For BPSC Assistant Engineer Bharti 2017 :
- Main Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Points For Bihar PSC Selection Method :
- Main Exam will be consisting of total 06 Papers.
- In Main Exam, 04 Exams will be compulsory and 02 Exams is Optional out of 06 Papers.
- Main Examination will be of total 1000 Marks.
BPSC Exam Pattern 2017 Download At bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 For Main Examination :
BPSC department will conduct Main Written Exam for Assistant Engineer Jobs. There are total six papers for Main Examination.i There will be 04 Exams will be compulsory and 02 Exams is Optional out of 06 Papers in Main Examinations. All Selection Process will be of 1000 marks. There will be Interview will be of 100 marks & Written Test will be of 900 marks. Question Papers will be contains objective type questions and subjective type questions. Candidates can check further details regarding BPSC AE Exam Pattern from here :
|Paper||Subjects||Exam Type||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper-I||General English||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-II||Hindi||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-III||General Studies||Objective||03 hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Engineering Science||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper-V||Concern Subject Paper-I||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper-VI||Concern Subject Paper-II||Objective & Subjective||Part-I : 01 hours, Part-II : 02 hours||200 Marks|
How To Download BPSC Admit Card 2017 ? Check Method To Download Bihar PSC Hall Ticket
Candidates who are going to attend BPSC Main Exam must be required to download BPSC Call Letter. Applicants must check important information through PSC Bihar AE Admit Card 2017. Bihar PSC AE Hall Ticket will be contains important details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Roll No., Venue of Examination, etc,. Applicants must bring ID Proofs such as Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc along with their Admit Card. So, Participants must carry Admit Card at Exam Centre to the entrance in Examination Hall.
Conclusion : Bihar Public Service Commission has released notification for 1345 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Applicants can apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017 before last date 06.12.2017. Candidates can check BPSC Notification through official links as given in above section.