BSNL Recruitment 2018 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced a notification for 107 Junior Engineer Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can apply online for BSNL JE Recruitment from the starting date 15th December 2017. Applicants can fill online forms for Jr. Engineer Jobs before last date 03rd January 2018. Candidates can check eligibility details for JE Jobs through official links as mention below. Applicants should read other details regarding selection process, application procedure, etc, for BSNL Junior Engineer Jobs as available below.
- Summary Of BSNL Recruitment 2018 :
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Details For BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Eligibility Criteria For BSNL JE Jobs 2017-18 ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For bsnl.co.in Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- How To Apply Online For BSNL Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Process For BSNL Junior Engineer Jobs
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Select For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Bharti 2017-18 ?
- BSNL Exam Pattern 2018 : Check BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern For BSNL LICE Examination
- BSNL Admit Card 2018 : Check BSNL JE Hall Ticket At bsnl.co.in
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Check Important Dates For JAO Exam ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How Many Vacancies are Available for BSNL Jobs ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for BSNL JAO Vacancy ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Application Fees & Payment Method ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Fill BSNL JAO Online Application Form 2017 ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Selection Process for 996 Jr. Accounts Officer Jobs ?
- BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to check BSNL JAO Online Exam Pattern at externalbsnlexam.com
- BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017-18 : How to Download BSNL Hall Ticket for JAO Online Exam ?
- BSNL JAO 2017 Result 2017 : How to Check BSNL JAO Exam Result & Cut Off 2017 ?
Summary Of BSNL Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer (JE)
Total No. of BSNL Vacancy : 107 Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Apply Mode : Online Application Process
Closing date to apply for BSNL Bharti : 03.01.2018
Official Link : bsnl.co.in or internalexam.bsnl.co.in
Important Dates For BSNL JE Recruitment 2017-18 :
BSNL Recruitment Advertisement No. : 7-2/2017-·RectL
Starting date for submission of BSNL Online Application Form : 15th December 2017
Last date to apply online for BSNL Jobs : 03rd January 2018
Editing in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Online Form : 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018
Releasing date of BSNL Admit Card : 21.01.2018
Date of Online Examination : 28.01.2018
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Details For BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy
Total No. of BSNL JE Vacancy : 107 Posts
Reservations For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants who are wish to apply for BSNL JE Bharti can check category wise reservations as given here :
- OC : 86 posts
- SC : 10 posts
- ST : 11 posts
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Eligibility Criteria For BSNL JE Jobs 2017-18 ?
Candidates must check their eligibilities before apply for BSNL JE Recruitment as describe below. Applicants can also visit to our website sarkariresultonline.com to collect further details regarding BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment. Applicants can read details about educational qualifications and age criteria for BSNL Vacancy as given in below section.
Educational Qualifications For BSNL JE Jobs 2017-18 :
Participants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized University for BSNL Recruitment 2017-18. Candidate who have two years ITI Certificate/ Three years Diploma in respective discipline from recognized Institute will be eligible for JE Vacancies. Applicants can read further description related to educational qualifications for BSNL JE Vacancy through BSNL Official Notification.
Age Limit For BSNL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017-18 :
Maximum age limit for BSNL Jobs 2017-18 will be applicable as 55 years for BSNL JE Recruitment. Candidates should check information about age relaxation for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Bharti as available below.
Age Relaxation For BSNL Vacancy 2017-18 :
Participants who are applying against BSNL LICE promotion to grade of JE post under 50% quota for recruitment year 2016. So, their upper age limit will be relaxable as on 01.07.2016. Applicants must collect the more details about age relaxation for BSNL JE Recruitment through BSNL Official Portal.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For bsnl.co.in Vacancy 2017-18 ?
Registration Fee For BSNL Jobs 2017-18 :
Applicants should be required to pay Registration Fee for BSNL Bharti. Candidates can check category wise application fee for BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 as given below :
|OC/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Payment Process For BSNL Application Fee :
Application Fee for BSNL JE Vacancy will be accepted through online modes i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. Candidates can visit to official website of BSNL to check more information related to fee payment procedure for BSNL Jobs.
Pay Scale For BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants should check category wise salary details for BSNL JE Recruitment as available in below section :
- Applicants who are Non-Executive of any cadre will be paid by Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/- (IDA Pay Scale). Candidates who are completed 05 years of residency period will be also paid as Rs. Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/-.
- Participants who are Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/ Co-Ordinator will be paid as Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/-. Candidates who are completed 05 years of residency period will be also paid by Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/-.
- Non-Executive candidates of Industrial and Non-Industrial of Telecom Factories will be paid as Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/-. Applicants who are completed 05 years of Residency period will be paid as Rs. 9020/- to Rs. 17430/-.
How To Apply Online For BSNL Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Process For BSNL Junior Engineer Jobs
- First of all, participants must log on official website i.e. internalexam.bsnl.co.in or bsnl.co.in
- Candidates should go to the Home Page.
- Then you must click on BSNL Recruitment Advertisement 2017-18 Link.
- Participants should read Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited Vacancy Notification.
- Candidates must click on Apply Online Link.
- Applicants should fill up complete details in BSNL Online Registration Form.
- Participants must uploaded scanned images of passport size photo, concern certificates and their signature in Online Form.
- Then make the online payment of application fee through online mode.
- Candidates must recheck their filled BSNL Online Form.
- Then you should click on submit button.
- Participants must take the printout of submitted BSNL Online Application Form.
Important Links For BSNL Junior Engineer Bharti 2017-18 :
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Select For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Bharti 2017-18 ?
BSNL department will conduct Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) for promotion to JE post. Selection of applicants for promotion to JE Vacancies will be done on the basis of LICE Examination only. This Examination will be organized in online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Online Examination. Final Selection of participants will be based on their marks obtained in Written Examination.
Selection Process For BSNL Jobs 2017-18 :
- Limited Internal Competitive Examination (Online Test)
- Merit List
BSNL Exam Pattern 2018 : Check BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern For BSNL LICE Examination
BSNL LICE JE Exam Pattern 2017-18 For Online Examination :
BSNL LICE Examination will be held in Online Mode. Exam Paper will be consists of two sections in which each section will be of 50 marks. There are total 100 Multiple choice Questions of 100 marks. Duration of Examination will be of 03 hours.Applicants can check further details regarding BSNL Exam Pattern for BSNL LICE Exam as available below :
|Paper||Topics||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks|
|Section-I||Electricals, Electronics and Communication||50 Ques.||50 Marks|
|Section-II||Departmental Practice||50 Ques.||50 Marks|
BSNL Admit Card 2018 : Check BSNL JE Hall Ticket At bsnl.co.in
Candidates who are going to appear in LICE Examination for promotion to JE Vacancies must download BSNL Call Letter. BSNL JE Admit Card is very necessary document for taking entrance in Examination Hall. Candidates can also check mandatory details through BSNL Hall Ticket such as Exam Centre, Roll No, etc. Candidates must also be required to bring their Identification Proofs with BSNL JE Call Letter at Exam Centre. Your ID Proof can be your Driving Licence, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, etc. Those applicants are appear at Exam Centre without their admit Card at Exam Centre will be not allowed in LICE Examination. So, Applicants must download BSNL JE Hall Ticket through official links as mention in above details.
Conclusion : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released notification for 107 Junior Engineer posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for BSNL Recruitment 2018 till last date 03.01.2018.
भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड has rolled out a public notification inviting online applications on 996 vacancies. BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 is available for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) posts. Candidates who are Commerce Graduate can apply online from 11.09.2017. Last date for filling BSNL Job Application Forms is 15th October 2017. Only successful registered applicants can attend online examination on 05th November 2017. So hurry up and complete your registrations before the deadline at externalbsnlexam.com. Details regarding BSNL JAO How to Apply process, Exam Pattern are given ahead.
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Check Important Dates For JAO Exam ?
|Notification Issue Date||04.09.2017|
|Starting date to fill up online application form||10.09.2017|
|Last date to complete BSNL JAO Online Registrations||15.10.2017|
|Editing of application form||16.10.2017|
|Closing date for making modification in application form||18.10.2017|
|Conduct of BSNL JAO Online Exam||05th November 2017|
|Issue of BSNL Admit Card||October 2017|
Summary For BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017-18 :
Department : BSNL (भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड)
Exam Type : Direct Recruitment
Total Post : 996 vacancies
Post Name : Direct Junior Account Officer (DR-JAO)
Mode to apply : Online Registration Process
Conduct of Exam : Computer Based Test
BSNL Exam Portal : externalbsnlexam.com
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How Many Vacancies are Available for BSNL Jobs ?
Number of vacancies : 996 posts
Division of Vacancies :
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 13 posts
2.Andhra Pradesh: 72 posts
3. Assam: 32 posts
4.Bihar: 22 posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 19 posts
6. Chennai Telecom Direst: 23 posts
7. Gujarat: 71 posts
8. Haryana : 36 posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 18 posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir: 16 posts
11. Jharkhand: 11 posts
12. Karnataka: 62 posts
13. Kerala: 41 posts
14. Kolkata Telecom District: 08 posts
15. Madhya Pradesh: 38 posts
16. Maharashtra: 135 posts
17. North East-I: 14 posts
18. North East-II: 05 posts
19. Northern Telecom Region (NTR): 16 posts
20. Odisha: 20 posts
21. Punjab: 61 posts
22. Rajasthan: 46 posts
23. Tamil Nadu: 34 posts
24. Telangana: 19 posts
25. Uttar Pradesh (East): 65 posts
26. Uttar Pradesh (West): 41 posts
27. Uttarakhand: 11 posts
28. West Bengal: 56 posts
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for BSNL JAO Vacancy ?
Education Qualification for BSNL JAO Jobs 2017 :
Applicants who wish to apply for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO Jobs) must hold M.Com, C.A, ICWA, CS from a recognized university. Candidates with this qualification specially will appear in the online examination. Therefore participants must hold the required qualification to fill up the BSNL JAO Online Form 2017.
Age Limit for BSNL JAO Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates who are willing to appear in the BSNL Exam must be minimum 20 year old. Simultaneously maximum age of the applicant should be 30 year old as on 01.01.2017. However the candidates who are claiming age relaxation on upper age must check the details given below :
Check Age Relaxation on Upper Age :
Relaxation on upper age is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations only to the Reserved Category. The participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year of relaxation on upper age. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year of relaxation. Rest of the relaxation are applicable as below :
Pay Scale for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 :
On selection the applicant will get Rs 16400/- to Rs 40500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc.
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Application Fees & Payment Method ?
Application fees for BSNL Recruitment 2018 :
Participants along with submitting the BSNL Application Form 2017 must submit the application fees before the due date. The applicants who belongs to the General or Unreserved category need to pay Rs 1000/-. Candidates of OBC and other reserved category must pay Rs 500/-. Fees once paid will not be refunded back to the applicant. Os therefore applicants must check their category wise application fees and afterwards must check the payment procedure.
Payment of BSNL Exam Fees 2017-18 :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will accept the payment of application fees in the Online Mode only. The payment of application fees can be done either through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking only. On successful payment participants need to take print out of the Transaction ID or Reference for future use.
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Fill BSNL JAO Online Application Form 2017 ?
There are few steps through which applicants can easily fill up the BSNL JAO 2017 Application Form from the official site. Last date to submit the BSNL DR JAO Application Form is 15th October 2017. Participants needs to get register themselves before the due date otherwise they will fail to appear in the BSNL JAO Exam 2017.
- firstly log on to the भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड BSNL Career Page i.e. externalbsnlexam.com
- On the home page you will get the link as BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017-18.
- Now click on the link and read the official notification completed.
- Thereafter you need to click on the Apply Online links given with the same notification tab.
- Start filling up the BSNL Application Form for JAO Jobs by entering the information.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also make payment of the application fees in online mode.
- Now note down the Transaction No. carefully and then submit the application form.
Important Links Related to BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 :
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Selection Process for 996 Jr. Accounts Officer Jobs ?
Selection Process for BSNL JAO 2017 Vacancies :
The applicants will be selected by Online Written Test followed by Merit List. Vacancies are applicable for external candidates i.e. ordinary public. Meanwhile applicants can check the BSNL JAO Exam Pattern with details over Merit List.
Selection Process for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 :
- Witten Test (Online Mode)
- Meri List
Bond with the BSNL Department :
Another important information candidates must know is “Bond with Department”. The भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड (BSNL) will sign a Bond of 05 year with the selected applicants. Execution of bond is based on the appointment date and the tenure described by the department. Also the department will conduct Pre Exam Training for the applicants selected. Participants will be given 02 attempts to qualify the examination. Participants who fail to qualify the PET will not be appointed on Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO) posts.
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to check BSNL JAO Online Exam Pattern at externalbsnlexam.com
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern :
|1.||Written Exam||Paper-I||General English||100||100||03 Hours|
|General Aptitude/ General Awareness||50||50|
|2.||Paper-II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||03 Hours|
- Paper 1 will consist of questions from General English & General Aptitude/ General Awareness subjects.
- Afterwards candidates will appear in Paper II comprising of Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws subjects.
- There will be 300 questions in examination
- Duration of exam is 03 hours
- BSNL Exam will not have negative marking.
BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017-18 : How to Download BSNL Hall Ticket for JAO Online Exam ?
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will conduct the online written examination on 05th November 2017. The BSNL Admit Card will be available before 15-20 days of the exam date. We will provide you alerts on declaration of BSNL JAO Call Letter 2017.
An admit card will be available with many important details that are given below. Alongside with BSNL Admit Card applicants must carry their ID proof at the exam center. The identity proof should hold photo as well as signature of the applicants. The details covered under BSNL JAO 2017 Hall ticket is available below :
- Roll no of the candidate
- Venue of Exam
- Timings of the exam
- Father’s Name
- Date of Exam
- Center Code
- Photo & Signature etc.
BSNL JAO 2017 Result 2017 : How to Check BSNL JAO Exam Result & Cut Off 2017 ?
Afterwards the department of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will announce BSNL JAO Result 2017. According to the notification the examination result will be declare most probably in December 2017. Candidates can login with their Roll No or Registration No to download their BSNL Exam Result 2017.
Simultaneously with the BSNL Result you will get the link to Cut Off Marks. The Cut Off marks will be announced category wise. General category will have highest cut off marks and the reserved category applicants will have competitively low cut off marks.
Conclusion : BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 for the post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) on 996 vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 15.10.2017. Online Written Exam will held on 05th November 2017.