Are you waiting for BSTC 2018 Application Form ? Then Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU) has declare Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2018. It is an entrance test which is applicable to become teachers in govt. schools of Rajasthan. The duration of Basic School Training Course is 02 years and will commence in the month of April 2018. Participants who wants to apply for may read the BSTC 2018 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern from the details given below. Last date to apply for GGTU BSTC Application Form is 10.03.2018.
Govind Guru Tribal University is one of the leading education hub in the Banswara district. It is the only organization which holds BSTC Examination for admission to various D.El.Ed programs. In 2017, BSTC examination was held on 30th April 2017 at various centers. Keeping in mind the previous statistics it is estimated that BSTC 2018 Application Form for this session will release in February 2018. Therefore applicants who wish to apply for various D.El.Ed programs in Rajasthan Govt. Colleges then read GGTU BSTC Notification Pdf Here.
- Important Dates for BSTC 2018 Application Form, Rajasthan BSTC Form Filling Last Date
- General Details for GGTU BSTC 2018 Application Form , BSTC Exam Details
- What is the Minimum Education, BSTC 2018 Fees ? Download Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility Criteria at ggtu.ac.in
- Download BSTC 2018 Selection Process & Counseling Schedule – Rajasthan BSTC Application Form Details
- Instruction to Fill GGTU BSTC 2018 Application Form – How to Apply for BSTC Examination ?
Important Dates for BSTC 2018 Application Form, Rajasthan BSTC Form Filling Last Date
|Important Activities||BSTC Application Form Dates|
|Releasing of GGTU BSTC 2018 Notification Pdf||06th February 2018|
|Opening of online registration window||12th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit BSTC 2018 Application Form||10th March 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application fees||10th March 2018|
|Downloading of BSTC 2018 Admit Card||Before 07 days of the exam date|
|Rajasthan BSTC Exam Date||06th May 2018 (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)|
|Answer Key Release Date||May 2018|
|Declaration of BSTC Results||01st Week of June 2018|
|Final Merit List/ Rank Card||04th Week of June 2018|
|Counseling & Seat Allotment Procedure||July to August 2018|
General Details for GGTU BSTC 2018 Application Form , BSTC Exam Details
Organization : Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU)
Name of the Examination : Basic School Training Courses (BSTC 2018)
Appearing candidates : more than 4.5 Lac students
Mode to apply : Online registration process
Entrance Exam Mode : Offline Examination
Conduct of BSTC Exam : April 2018
Type of BSTC Exam : Prelims Exam
Courses Available : BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit)
BSTC 2018 Official Portal : ggtu.ac.in
What is the Minimum Education, BSTC 2018 Fees ? Download Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility Criteria at ggtu.ac.in
Before moving ahead to fill up BSTC Online Application Form candidates must check the GGTU BSTC Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility conditions comprise of Education, Age Limit, Application Fees for BSTC 2018 Examination. Read all the details carefully and then fill up Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Application Form.
Minimum Education Qualification for BSTC 2018 | GGTU BSTC Application Form :
Candidates who wants to apply for BSTC Examination 2018 they should posses the below given qualification for Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2018. Candidates who fulfills the qualification only such application forms will be entertained :
- Participants must be a citizen of India and must be a domicile of Rajasthan State.
- Applicants must hold 12th Pass certificate from RBSE or CBSE/ ICSE board.
- Candidates who belongs to the Unreserved category must hold 50% marks and Reserved category aspirants must hold 45% marks.
- Participants who are appearing in the final year of the examination must show their result during counseling.
Age Limit for BSTC Application Form | GGTU University BSTC Form Age :
Candidates there is not specific age criteria to fill up BSTC Rajasthan Application Form 2018. But the aspirants who are going to do so must be maximum 28 year old only. Afterwards the applicants are not allowed to fill up the BSTC 2018 Application Form.
What is the BSTC 2018 Fees ? Rajasthan BSTC Examination Fees :
Participants there is an option of choosing the paper wise application fees for Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2018. There are two papers i.e. BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit). Participants can write both of the papers or either one paper only. This is the base which will decide the examination fees for BSTC 2018 By Govind Guru Tribal University.
- Single Paper (BSTC General) only : Rs 400/-
- Dual Paper (BSTC General and Sanskrit) : Rs 450/-
It might be different at the time of announcement of BSTC Notification 2018. Applicants the criteria given above is purely based upon the BSTC 2017 details as well as reputed websites on Internet. The exact advertisement will be available from February 2018 onwards. Till then participants must keep in mind the above details for BSTC 2018 Application Form.
Download BSTC 2018 Selection Process & Counseling Schedule – Rajasthan BSTC Application Form Details
Selection Process for BSTC 2018 Online Form :
Govind Guru Tribal University will select the aspirants for BSTC Online Form 2018 via Written Examination process. Afterwards all the qualified applicants will attend the counseling by paying an nominal amount. The candidates who secures the minimum passing marks will have the chance to select the college of their choice.
BSTC Rajasthan Counseling Process 2018 :
Counseling rounds will get after the declaration of BSTC 2018 Score Card on the official site. Counseling will held for such applicant who have secured minimum passing marks. On the basis of counseling candidates will get allotment of Colleges according to their preference. Therefore it is crucial to study hard and mark the most reputed college for carrying further D.El.Ed studies.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018 Details :
GGTU BSTC 2018 Online Form will be available in the 2nd Week of February 2018. Applicant who are interested to appear in the examination may fill up BSTC Online Form 2018. Application form other than online mode are not acceptable. The payment of application fees is to be done in the form of Challan or E-Mitra Kiosk facilities or Online mode. The details will be uploaded soon regarding payment policies for BSTC 2018. Fees is not refundable. Once the amount is paid it will not get refunded in any situation.
Instruction to Fill GGTU BSTC 2018 Application Form – How to Apply for BSTC Examination ?
- First of all log on to the official website of GGTU i.e. ggtu.ac.in
- On the home page you will get the link to fill BSTC Application Form 2018.
- Now you need to click on the link and a window will open showing you registration details.
- Start fill up the all the details such as Personal details, postal address, education etc.
- It will also ask for payment of BSTC Online Form 2018 Fees.
- Make the payment and affix recent passport size photo and signature.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : GGTU BSTC 2018 Application Form for the Basic School Training Courses in govt. colleges and institute of Rajasthan. Participants can fill up BSTC Online Form 2018 from February to March 2018. Afterwards the department will organize BSTC Examination in the month of April 2018.