Do You Want to Download CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 ? If yes then Central Board of Secondary Education along with UGC has announced National Eligibility Test Hall Ticket in month of October 2017. According to the leading newspaper the department will announce UGC NET JRF Call Letter in the second half of October. The written test is organized to provide Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility to Assistant Professor post. The examination will be taken into Pen Paper Based Format (Offline Mode). Participants who will appear in the exam can download their UGC NET Nov Exam Admit Card from the official links given below. The hall ticket can be obtained by entering Registration ID and DOB in the dialogue box.
Fresh Update [23.10.2017] : Dear applicants CBSE NET Admit Card are available on the official website. Candidates who are appearing in the examination going to held on 05th November then Download UGC NET JRF Hall Ticket from the official links given below.
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Important Dates
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Documents Required & Information Printed on UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Schedule of National Eligibility Test (NET) November Exam 2017
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Important Instructions
- How to Download CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 ? Process to Check UGC NET 2017 Hall Ticket
- What is the Selection Process, CBSE NET Exam Pattern 2017 ?
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Helpline Numbers for Applicants
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Important Dates
|Last date for online application submission||12.09.2017|
|Conduct of UGC NET JRF Examination||05th November 2017|
|Issue of CBSE NET Admit Card||17th October 2017|
|Exam Centers||91 cities|
General Details for CBSE NET Call Letter 2017 :
Department : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Organizing Institute : University Grant Commission (UGC)
Name of the Entrance Test : National Eligibility Test (NET)
Award For : Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor Eligibility
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based Format (Offline Mode)
Total Exam Centers : 91 cities
Total subjects : 84
Day of examination : Sunday
Official UGC NET 2017 Portal : cbsenet.nic.in
Highlights for UGC NET Online Registration 2017 :
The online registration process for CBSE NET JRF Exam was started from 11.08.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled JRF NET Application Form was 12th September 2017. Participants who wants to edit or modify some thing in the online form then the last date was 25.09.2017. Now such applicant whose application forms are accepted successfully will be sent invite to appear in CBSE NET 2017 Examination. The invite will be sent in the form of CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017.
Participants can download the National Eligibility Test Admit Card by entering their Application No. and DOB in the dialogue box. The process to download the CBSE NET Assistant Professor Admit Card is available in the context below.
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Documents Required & Information Printed on UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017
Details Printed on UGC NET 2017 Call Letter :
The admit card for national eligibility test 2017 will have some crucial details. These details will confirm your appearance in the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017. Participants must check the below points and confirm whether the points exist in your CBSE NET Admit Card or not.
- Roll No of the candidate
- Venue of the Test
- Name of the applicant
- Subject Code
- Reporting & Exam Timings
- Instruction what to carry or not
- Father’s Name etc.
What Document Will Require with CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 ?
Applicants who are appearing in the examination along with their CBSE National Eligibility Test Call Letter must bring one photo bearing ID proof. The identity proof can be one of the below mentioned document. The document must be in original as well as in photocopy format.
- Adhaar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License etc.
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Schedule of National Eligibility Test (NET) November Exam 2017
Applicants have to strictly follow the timings as given in the below table. Participants must reach before the exam time. There is reporting time at which the applicant have to appear and verify themselves with relevant document as given above. So here is the UGC NET JRF & Assistant Professor Exam Schedule 2017 :
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|Entry in the Exam Hall||07:00 AM||10:45 AM||01;30 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||11:05 AM||01:50 PM|
|Seal of the test booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:25 AM||11:10 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30 AM||11:15 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||11:15 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Conducts||10:45 AM||12:30 AM||04:30 PM|
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Important Instructions
- Participants must carry their UGC NET 2017 Admit Card at the exam center.
- NET JRF Hall Ticket is not provided by post.
- Applicant need to download their call letter from official website only.
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything on the CBSE NET Admit Card 2017.
- The print out of admission ticket must be taken on white plane paper of A4 size.
- The hall ticket for national eligibility test must not suffer with damage or tearing.
- Exam City once mentioned in the admit card can not changed in any case.
- Participant must reach at the exam center before the time otherwise they will not allowed to write the papers.
How to Download CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 ? Process to Check UGC NET 2017 Hall Ticket
- First log on to the official website of CBSE NET i.e. cbseneet.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the link to Download NET JRF Call Letter 2017.
- Click on the link and enter the information demanded such as Registration No. and Password.
- Submit all the details and then your National Eligibility Test (NET) Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mention in the admit card are correct or not.
- Then take print out on A4 size paper.
- Do not forget to bring your CBSE NET Admit Card 2017 at the exam center.
What is the Selection Process, CBSE NET Exam Pattern 2017 ?
Selection Process for National Eligibility Test 2017 :
The participants will face three papers. All the three papers will consist of objective type questions. The written examination (offline mode) will held on 05th November 2017 (Sunday). There would be three session for all the three papers. Candidates need to obtain minimum 40% marks to qualify award for JRF and eligibility to Assistant Professor. For OBC category candidates the aggregate marks are 35%. Rest of the Examination Scheme is given below :
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When CBSE Board Will Release UGC NET Nov Call Letter 2017 ?
A. The central board of secondary education will release NET JRF Nov Exam Hall Ticket most probably in the 2nd half of October 2017. It might be possible that UGC NET 2017 Admit Card will be available from 20th October or after it. Participants need to stay connected with this article to get all the latest update on CBSE NET Assistant Professor Exam 2017.
Q. I am not able to download my CBSE NET Admit Card ?
A. Sometimes we need to check out internet connection. It might be possible that the Internet connection is not working properly on the device of the candidate. So check your connection first. Now comes to the website side. Sometime due to heavy traffic on the website the server of the department not responds properly. By this reason the website gets slow or server crashes. This is the only thing by which students become unable to download the CBSE NET Call Letter 2017.
Q. How to Check my admit card if I have lost my Registration or Application No. ?
A. Participants you need to check your Email address first in order to login for NET Hall Ticket 2017. On submission of application form department was surely provided you Application No and Password on your email id (registered). So check it and if you do not find the mail then immediately ask the authorities on the Contact details given below.
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 : Helpline Numbers for Applicants
a. Tele : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
b. Fax : 0120-2427772
c. E-mail : [email protected]
Conclusion : CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2017 for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor vacancies. Exam will held in offline mode on 05th November 2017. Participants can download their CBSE NET Admit Card from the official links given above.