Are you waiting for CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 ? Then on the behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC), Central Board of Secondary Education has declare UGC NET Online Form 2018. Participants can apply for either eligibility to Assistant Professor or for both Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). CBSE NET 2018 Notification was declare on 01.02.2018. Candidates can start filling up the online application form from 06.03.2018. Closing date to submit the UGC NET Application Form is 05th April 2018.
Know About CBSE UGC NET July 2018 :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, Delhi) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) twice in a year. It is an entrance test for granting eligibility to Assistant Professor & award of both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor. But from the session 2018, the department will organize UGC NET Examination once in a year. Another big chance in the UGC NET Online Registration process is you need to clearly specify whether you want to apply for both Assistant Professor & JRF or for Assistant professor.
Candidates who qualifies in the Assistant Professor eligibility examination will not be consider for award of JRF. There are some major chances in the UGC NET July 2018 Exam Pattern also wherein applicants will be appearing for only two papers. Thus you must read all the terms and conditions given here as well as in UGC NET Notification 2018.
- Overview of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam, National Eligibility Test (NET July 2018) Details
- UGC NET July 2018 Important Dates, What is the Last Date to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 ?
- Changes in UGC NET July 2018 Examination, New Updates for National Eligibility Test (NET 2018)
- Download CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018, Qualification & Age Limit Required for UGC NET 2018 Application Form
- What is the UGC NET July 2018 Application Fees ? How to Deposit the Application Fees for CBSE NET Online Form ?
- How to Fill UGC NET Online Form 2018 at cbsenet.nic.in ? When to Download CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 ?
- Download CBSE UGC NET 2018 Selection Process, Methods of Selecting Eligible Candidates
Overview of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam, National Eligibility Test (NET July 2018) Details
Organization : University Grant Commission (UGC)
Department : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Entrance Test Name : National Eligibility Test (NET)
Session : July 2018
Event Type : Once in a year
Eligibility to : Assistant Professor & Award for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Mode of Registration : Online Application Process
Opening date to fill UGC NET Online Form : 06.03.2018
Total No. of Subjects : 85 streams
Number of Exam Center : 91 cities
CBSE NET Official Website : cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET July 2018 Important Dates, What is the Last Date to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 ?
UGC NET 2018 Advt Number : CBSE/NET/2017-2018
Short Advt Date : 08.01.2018
Notification Date : 01.02.2018
Opening Date for submission of online application form : 06.03.2018
Last date to fill up ugc net online form : 05.04.2018
Payment of application fees : 06.03.2018 to 06.04.2018
downloading of admit card : Last Week of June 2018
Date of CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Exam : 08th July 2018
Uploading of Answer Key : July-August 2018
Result declaration : Coming Soon
Changes in UGC NET July 2018 Examination, New Updates for National Eligibility Test (NET 2018)
- Firstly CBSE UGC NET will now going to held once in a year. Till 2017, it was organized two times but now it will held only 01 time.
- Applicants will be appearing in two papers only. Till the previous year candidates were facing 03 papers.
- Participants who qualifies for Assistant Professor posts is not eligible to appear for JRF also.
- It is mandatory mark your preference for both Assistant Professor & JRF in the UGC NET Online Form 2018.
- Simultaneously the Adhaar Card is mandation for filling up the application form.
- Applicants who do not have their Adhaar Card must enroll for it before 06th March 2018.
- Candidates from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam can apply with Ration Card, Account and Passport details.
- Only 6% candidates qualifying UGC NET 2018 will be consider for the eligibility to Assistant Processor.
Download CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018, Qualification & Age Limit Required for UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Applicants must read UGC NET Notification 2018 Pdf properly for eligibility details. The criteria contains minimum qualification, age limit, relaxations, application fees etc. towards UGC NET Application Form 2018. It is compulsory to confirm the eligibility criteria otherwise application form can be rejected. Therefore check the details properly for filling up the UGC NET July 2018 Online Form.
UGC NET July 2018 Education Qualification :
The applicants must check back the UGC NET Notification 2018 or the details given here for education qualification. Applicants who wants to take part in the National Eligibility Test 2018 must hold Master’s Degree in any subject from UGC recognized university or college. Candidates of unreserved category must obtain 55% marks in the their Master’s education. Participants who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category have to obtain minimum 50% marks.
- Participants who are awaiting results or appearing in the Final Year of their Master’s Degree can also apply.
- PhD Degree holders who have completed their Master’s Degree by 19th Sept, 1991 will get 5% relaxation in qualifying marks i.e. 50% is admissible for such participants.
CBSE UGC NET Age Limit 2018 :
This year CBSE & UGC department has provided extension of 02 year in upper age for National Eligibility Test July 2018. The maximum age limit was earlier 28 years which is now become to 30 year old. Candidates can check UGC NET Notification 2018 for furthermore details.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for NET July 2018 :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Participants to get more details must download the CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Advertisement from the official links.
What is the UGC NET July 2018 Application Fees ? How to Deposit the Application Fees for CBSE NET Online Form ?
Payment of NET July Exam 2018 Fees :
The application fees once paid can not be refunded back firstly. You can deposit the online registration fees either in Online mode or in Offline mode. The online payment can be done via Debit or Credit or Net Banking facilities. But if you want to deposit the application fees through Offline mode then deposit the Cash in Syndicate/ICICI/Canara/HDFC Bank. On successful submission of application fees note down the Transaction Number or Reference ID for future use.
Application Fees for UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The applicants who belongs to the General category will have to pay Rs 1000/-, Candidates of OBC category need to pay Rs 500/- and then contestants from SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs 250/-. This is overall details on registration fees given in the UGC NET Notification 2018.
- General : Rs 1000
- OBC : Rs 500
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs 250
How to Fill UGC NET Online Form 2018 at cbsenet.nic.in ? When to Download CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 ?
NET July 2018 Notification Download :
As per the official news announced by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), National Eligibility Test (NET July 2018) Advertisement was supposed to get declare by 01st February 2018. But due to some issued it was not yet announced on the official site. Hence applicants are advise to stay connected with this article as whenever the UGC NET Notification 2018 will be available, we will update it here immediately. Till then you can check the CBSE NET Application Form 2018 filling steps.
CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Online Registration Process :
- First of all open the CBSE UGC NET official Website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- Now on the home page you will get the notification links for National Eligibility Test 2018.
- Click on the pdf links and read all the instructions properly.
- Now start filling up the CBSE NET Application Form 2018 with genuine details.
- Enter personal details, postal address, qualification, age limit etc.
- Simultaneously make the online payment for application fees.
- Afterwards affix recent colored passport size photo & signature.
- Recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future logins.
Important Links to Download UGC NET Notification 2018 Pdf :
Download UGC NET July 2018 Advt Pdf Here (Coming Soon)
Check CBSE NET 2018 Short Notification Here
Apply Online for National Eligibility Test 2018 (From 06.03.2018)
Download CBSE UGC NET 2018 Selection Process, Methods of Selecting Eligible Candidates
The department will organize Written Test to select the eligible candidates on Assistant Professor & JRF Jobs. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced some major changes in the Exam Patten & Syllabus of UGC NET July 2018. Here our team is sharing the changed selection process with exam pattern. Read all the information carefully :
- There will be two papers only.
- Paper I will be of 100 Marks and will have 50 compulsory questions. Duration of the test is 01 hour.
- Simultaneously the Paper II will have 200 marks and will have 100 questions. Duration of Exam is 02 hours.
Conclusion : CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 for the eligibility to Assistant Professor and award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Last date to apply online for UGC NET Online Form 2018 will be 05th April 2018. Examination will held on 08th July 2018 at 91 centers.