Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Eastern Railway department is inviting applicants for fill up 732 Act Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy before last date 07th December 2017. Applicants should check eligibility criteria for Act Apprentice Jobs through official links. Application Forms are available now in prescribed format on its official website. Candidates must get other information related to selection process, age limit, etc, for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment from here.
- General Information For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 :
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Collect Trade Wise Details For ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For er.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : What Is Registration Fee For Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti ?
- How To Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 ? Application Process For Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Methodology Of Selection For er.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy
General Information For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Eastern Railway
Sub Department Name : Kanchrapara Railway Workshop
Name of Vacancy : Act Apprentice
Total Number of Posts : 732 Vacancies
Job Location for Eastern Railway Bharti : India
Application Mode : Offline Mode
Last date for Eastern Railway Jobs : 07th December 2017
Official Link : er.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates For Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 :
Advertisement Number : 01/2017-18/KPA
Publishing date of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Advertisement : 27.10.2017
Last date for submission of Eastern Railway Online Application Form : 07th December 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Collect Trade Wise Details For ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Vacancy
Total Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy : 732 Posts
Division Of Vacancy For Eastern Railway Jobs 2017-18 :
Participants can check trade wise details for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017 as given below. Applicants can check further details about Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 through official portal of Eastern railway department :
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Eastern Railway Vacancy|
|06.||Electronic Mechanic||75 posts|
|07.||Ref. & AC||35 posts|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For er.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs
Applicants who wants to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy must check eligibility details as available here. Candidates must collect further details related to er.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 through our website i.e. sarkariresultonline.com. Applicants must collect information for educational qualifications and age criteria for Eastern railway Jobs 2017 as describe here.
Educational Qualifications For Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates must be required to fulfill some qualifications for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017. Applicants must have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 Examination with at least 55% marks from recognized University. Participants should have ITI Certificate in respective trade from recognized University for Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017. Applicants can referred Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification to get more details about educational qualifications for er.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy.
Age Limit For ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Jobs 2017-18 :
Eastern Railway department has considered an age criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti 2017. Candidates should have minimum age limit as 15 years for Eastern Railway Jobs 2017. Upper age limit for er.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 as 24 years as on 01.07.2017. Applicants should check their age relaxation for Eastern Railway apprentice Jobs 2017 as given in below details.
Age Relaxation For ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Vacancy 2017 :
Relaxation in maximum age limit will be applicable as on 01.07.2017 for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Jobs 2017. Candidates who are belongs to other category should be allowed with age relaxation as per department rules Eastern Railway Bharti.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : What Is Registration Fee For Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti ?
Application Fee For Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2017 :
There are no requirement of Application Fee for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017. So, applicants who are going to apply for er.indianrailways.gov.in Bharti will be exempted by fee with Eastern Railway Application Form.
Scale Of Pay For ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Bharti 2017 :
After selection for Act Apprentice post, candidates will have training period of 01 year for Eastern Railway Jobs 2017-18. Applicants will be paid by a good amount as their salary for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy 2017.
How To Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 ? Application Process For Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs
Eastern Railway Department is providing prescribed application format for Eastern Railway Apprentice 2017 Jobs. Candidates who are interested must fill Application form for Act Apprentice post before closing date. Applicants must check Registration Process step by step for Eastern Railway Vacancy as given here :
- At First, applicants should visit to official website i.e. er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then go to the Home Page of official website of Eastern Railway.
- Candidates must search for Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 Advertisement Link.
- Participants should click on ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Vacancy Notification Link.
- Candidates must read Eastern Railway Advertisement carefully.
- Applicants should download Eastern Railway Application Form.
- Then you must fill up required information in Registration Form.
- Applicants should attach self attested copies of relevant documents along with Application Form.
- Candidates must paste passport size photo on Registration form.
- After that, participants must put their signature on prescribed Application Form.
- Candidates should recheck their Easter Railway Application Form.
- There are no need of Application Fee for Easter Railway Jobs.
- Candidates should send their Eastern Railway Application form along with self attested respective documents at department’s postal address.
- Participants must submit Eastern Railway Application for Act Apprentice post till closing date 07th December 2017.
Address of Department :
The Workshop Personal Officer,
Eastern Railway Kanchrapara.
Important Links For Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 :
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Methodology Of Selection For er.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview and Document verification for Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti. Participants should be called for attend the Interview which is followed by Document Verification. Final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Personal Interview for Eastern railway Bharti 2017. Participants should be required to bring original documents at the time of Interview, otherwise they are rejected. Participants must also posses ITI Examination Marksheet in relevant discipline for Kanchrapara Railway Workshop & Sealdah division at the time of Personal Interview.
Selection Method For Eastern Railway Apprentice 2017 Recruitment :
- Document Verification
Conclusion : Eastern Railway has announced notification for the post of Act Apprentice. Applicants who are interested and eligible can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 before last date 07.12.2017. Candidates can check Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 Notification through official links as mention in above section.