Are you looking for ESIC Recruitment 2018 ? Here is a good news for you. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has declare 206 vacancy on the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The appointment will be conducted at different states according to the requirement of faculty in Medical branch. Online Registration process has started from 02.03.2018. Interested candidates can apply for ESIC Faculty Recruitment before the last date 02.04.2018. Applicants may download ESIC Jobs Advt Pdf, Selection Process, Eligibility criteria from the links given below.
- Details Related to ESIC Recruitment 2018 / ESIC Jobs 2018 Notification
- What is the Eligibility criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2018 ? Required Qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale for ESIC Faculty Jobs
- What is the Selection Process and Fee Structure for ESIC Recruitment 2018 ? Check ESCI Faculty Notification 2018
- How to Apply for ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Fill Up ESIC Faculty Application Form 2018
Details Related to ESIC Recruitment 2018 / ESIC Jobs 2018 Notification
Name of the Department : Employee’s State Institution Corporation
Type of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment
Total Post : 206 vacancies
Vacancy Title : Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor
Branches : Medical
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last Date of filling form for ESIC Vacancy : 02.04.2018
ESIC Official Website : esic.nic.in
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Faculty Jobs Apply Online Dates
ESIC Notification Number : 2196/2018
Advt Published on : 02.03.2018
Opening Date for Online Registration : 02.03.2018
Last Date for submitting application form of ESIC Faculty Recruitment : 02.04.2018
Division of ESIC Jobs 2018 – ESIC Faculty Vacancy Classification :
Vacancy Available : 206 Posts
Job Title : Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
Classification of ESIC Vacancy 2018 :
- Professor : 46 Posts
- Associate Professor : 75 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 85 Posts
What is the Eligibility criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2018 ? Required Qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale for ESIC Faculty Jobs
Applicants who are applying for ESIC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 must check eligibility criteria. Candidates must check minimum Education, Age Limit, Fee Structure and Pay Scale. Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria there forms will be rejected. Candidates also check official website to get furthermore information.
Education Demanded for ESIC Recruitment 2018 :
Applicant who are applying for ESIC Vacancy 2018 must have hold degree in MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgeon) from the recognized university of government. Candidate should have 3 year teaching experience from government Affiliated Medical College. Furthermore information is available on the official website of ESIC Jobs 2018.
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who are applying for ESIC Faculty Bharti 2018 should not cross 50 years of maximum age. Relaxation up to 5 year are given to employees of ESIC and other government firm. There is no age concession given for SC/ST/OBC category. Participants can read the ESIC Faculty Notification Pdf from the official links given below.
Pay Scale for ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who will get selected are entitle to have the following pay scale as their salaries. The pre revised salary for ESIC Faculty Vacancy 2018 is Rs.37400 – 67000 with Grade pay of Rs. 8700 of Professor, Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 of Associate Professor and for Assistant Professor is Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of 6600. Applicant should also check official website of ESIC Faculty Jobs for more Details.
What is the Selection Process and Fee Structure for ESIC Recruitment 2018 ? Check ESCI Faculty Notification 2018
Application Fees for ESIC Faculty Jobs 2018 :
Candidates who are filling form for ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2018 should pay Rs. 225. There is no fees for Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribe, Other Backward Classes and for women candidates. Applicants should do payments through Online Payment methods. If paper cancelled there is no fees will be refunded to any candidate.
Selection Process Given in ESIC Notification 2018 :
Candidates will get selected through Education Qualification & Other Eligibility Criteria. The Final selection of the candidates is based upon Personal Interview for ESIC Recruitment 2018. Interview of the applicants will held at different places which is mention below.
How to Apply for ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Fill Up ESIC Faculty Application Form 2018
Participants who wish to apply for Faculty Jobs must send their application forms before 2nd April 2018. Participants must not forget to fill up the application form in the same format as available on the official site. Below we are indicating some simple steps through which applicants can easily fill up the application form as well as download the notification pdf.
- Firstly, Candidates should check official websites of ESIC Recruitment 2018 i.e. esic.nic.in
- Secondly, Applicant must check advt of ESIC Vacancy 2018 in Recruitments section.
- Here you get another section wherein you will get the pdf file for 206 Faculty Jobs.
- After that candidate should read all the information given in advt. .
- Participant must check Eligibility criteria ,Age Limit and Pay Scale also.
- Read all the details carefully and start filling up the application.
- Enter Personal information, Postal address, recent Photo and Sign etc.
- After filling up application Form Candidates should check all the details once again.
- Simultaneously deposit the application fees and note down the Transaction No.
- After submission of application form note down the Registration No. and Password.
Conclusion : ESIC Recruitment 20118 is available for 206 vacancy on the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Jobs. Applicant may apply for ESIC Faculty Vacancy from 02.03.2018 to 02.04.2018.Candidates who are applying must check Eligibility criteria and Selection Process from the above article.