GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is inviting participants for filling up 2930 posts of Conductor & Driver. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for GSRTC Conductor Jobs before or on 31st March 2018. Participants can read eligibility criteria for Driver & Conductor Vacancies through official links as mention in below details. Online Registrations has started from 03rd March 2018 on GSRTC official portal. Candidates must collect brief information regarding online application procedure, selection method, etc for Conductor & Driver Jobs as given here.
- Check Short Details For GSRTC Recruitment 2018 :
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Division Of Posts For GSRTC Conductor & Driver Bharti 2018 ?
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For GSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2018 ?
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For GSRTC Driver & Conductor Jobs 2018 ?
- How To Apply Online For GSRTC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Method To Fill GSRTC Online Application Form
Check Short Details For GSRTC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Department : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
Vacancy Name : Conductor & Driver Jobs
Total Number of GSRTC Vacancy : 2930 Posts
Job Location : (Ojas) Gujarat
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
GSRTC Official Website : gsrtc.in
Important Dates For GSRTC Conductor & Driver Recruitment 2018 :
Opening date to filling online application form for GSRTC Bharti : 03rd March 2018
Closing date for submission of GSRTC Conductor & Driver Online Application Form : 31st March 2018
GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Division Of Posts For GSRTC Conductor & Driver Bharti 2018 ?
Total No. of GSRTC Vacancy : 2930 Posts
Division Of Vacancies For GSRTC Conductor Jobs 2018 :
Participants must check post details for GSRTC Conductor & Driver Vacancy 2018 as mention below. Candidates must also check further details about vacancy’s division for GSRTC Recruitment 2018 through official links as given below :
- Conductor : 1997 Posts
- Driver : 933 Posts
GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For GSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2018 ?
Applicants must check eligibility details before apply for GSRTC Jobs 2018 as available in below article. Applicants who are wish to apply for GSRTC Vacancy must check selection criteria and other important details from here :
Educational Qualifications For GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates can check required educational qualifications for GSRTC Vacancy 2018 according to their concern post as given below :
- For GSRTC Conductor Jobs : Participants should have passed 10th & 12th Class Examination from recognized Board for Conductor Vacancies. Applicants who have done graduation in any field from recognized University will get eligible for GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2018. Applicants must also holds a valid Licence of Conductor which is issued by State Transport Department. Participants should also need to posses valid first aid certificate for Conductor Jobs.
- For GSRTC Driver Vacancy : Applicants must have cleared 10th & 12th Standard Examination from recognized board for GSRTC Driver Jobs. Candidates should have Driving Licence of 04 years which is issued by State Transport Department for Heavy & Light vehicle. Candidates can check more information about educational qualifications for GSRTC Recruitment 2018 through official links as available in below section.
Age Limit For GSRTC Conductor & Driver Jobs 2018 :
Participants should check post wise details about age criteria for GSRTC Jobs 2018 as mention here :
- For Conductor Post : Male applicants must have upper age as 35 years and minimum age as 18 years for GSRTC Conductor Jobs. Female candidates should have minimum age as 18 years and maximum age as 40 years for GSRTC Bharti.
- For Driver Post : Female candidates should have age as between 25 years to 43 years for GSRTC Driver Recruitment. Male participants must have minimum age as 25 years and upper age as 38 years for GSRTC Vacancy.
Age Relaxation For GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2018 :
Applicants of other category will get applicable with age relaxation as per department rules for GSRTC Recruitment. Participants can get more details regarding age relaxation for GSRTC Conductor & Driver Vacancy through GSRTC Official Notification.
Selection Methodology For GSRTC Driver Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates will get selected on basis of Academic Records, Written Test (OMR sheet based) and Interview. Firstly, participants will be called for verification of Academic Records and after that candidates will called for Written Test. Those applicants who are qualifying in Written Examination will get allowed to appear for Personal Interview. Participants should check rest of details related to selection process for GSRTC Jobs through GSRTC Official Website.
GSRTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For GSRTC Driver & Conductor Jobs 2018 ?
Registration Fee For GSRTC Conductor Jobs 2018 :
Participants must required to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- for GSRTC Vacancy 2018. Candidates of other category will get exempted by registration fee for GSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2018.
Payment Method For GSRTC Application Fee :
Registration Fee will be acceptable through online mode for GSRTC Jobs 2018. Applicants should collect further information regarding fee payment process for GSRTC Recruitment 2018 through official links as given below.
Pay Scale For GSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2018 :
Department will paid good amount as salary to the selected candidates for GSRTC Vacancy 2018. Selected applicants will get paid by Rs. 10000/- per month for GSRTC Driver & Conductor Vacancy 2018.
How To Apply Online For GSRTC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Method To Fill GSRTC Online Application Form
Candidates must check online application process for GSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2018 from here :
- Firstly, candidates should visit to Official Website i.e. gsrtc.in
- Participants must click on GSRTC Driver & Conductor Bharti 2018 Notification Links.
- Then you should read GSRTC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement.
- Applicants must log on official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in for filling GSRTC Online Form.
- Candidates must click on Apply Online Link.
- Applicants should fill up all required information in GSRTC Conductor Online Application Form correctly.
- Participants must uploaded scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and other relevant certificates in GSRTC Online Form.
- Applicants should also submit GSRTC Application Fee through online payment system.
- Then candidates should recheck their filled GSRTC Online Registration Form.
- After that, applicants must click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of submitted GSRTC Online Application Form for their future use.
Important Links For GSRTC Conductor & Driver Jobs 2018 :
Download GSRTC Driver Vacancy 2018 Notification
Click Here To Apply Online For Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Driver Post
Apply Online For Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Conductor Bharti
Conclusion : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has announced for 2930 Driver & Conductor Jobs. Applicants who are interested can fill online registration form for GSRTC Recruitment 2018 till 31st March 2018.