Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released notification for HAL Recruitment 2018 on its official portal. Department has total 70 Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff Vacancies in Odisha. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for HAL Technical Operator Vacancy till closing date 08th January 2018. Applicants should read eligibility details for Technical Operator and Paramedical Staff Jobs as given below. Online Registrations will be starting now from 18th December 2017. Candidates should check description regarding selection process, age limit, etc for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment from here.
- Short Details For HAL Recruitment 2018 :
- HAL Recruitment 2018 : Check Division Of Posts For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For HAL Technical Operator Bharti 2017-18 ?
- HAL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs 2018 ?
- How To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2018 ? Online Application Process For hal-india.com Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Select For HAL Technical Operator Jobs 2017-18 ?
Short Details For HAL Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Department : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name : Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff
Total No. of Posts : 70 Vacancies
Job Location : Koraput (Odisha)
Application Mode : Online Registration Process
Closing date : 08.01.2018
Official Link : hal-india.com
Important Dates For HAL Technical Operator Vacancy 2017-18 :
HAL Recruitment Advertisement No. : KPT-03/2017
Opening date to apply online for HAL Jobs : 18th December 2017
Last date for submission of HAL Online Application Form & Application Fee : 08th January 2018
Releasing date of HAL Admit Card : 18th January 2018
Date of Written Examination : 04th February 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018 : Check Division Of Posts For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy
Total No. of HAL Vacancy : 70 posts
Post’s Division For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Operator Recruitment 2017-18 :
Applicants can check division of vacancy according to their respective posts for HAL Operator Jobs from below section :
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|TO-01||Operator (Fitting)||22 posts|
|TO-02||Operator (Welding)||16 posts|
|TO-03||Operator (Grinding)||05 posts|
|TO-04||Operator (Turning)||05 posts|
|TO-06||Operator (Milling)||02 posts|
|PM-01||Operation Theatre Technician||01 post|
|PM-02||Dental Hygienist||01 post|
HAL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For HAL Technical Operator Bharti 2017-18 ?
Candidates must check their eligibilities before apply for HAL Technical Operator Vacancy as mention in below section. Participants should read further details about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Operator Vacancy through our website i.e. sarkariresultonline.com. Candidates can collect information related to educational qualifications and age limit for HAL Vacancy as describe here.
Educational Qualifications For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Operator Jobs 2017-18 :
Applicants who are going to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs can check post wise educational qualifications here :
- For HAL Technical Operator Jobs : Participants should have passed 10th Standard Examination from recognized board for HAL Technical Operator Vacancy. Candidates must also holds Certificates of Courses such as NTC and NAC in concern trade for HAL Jobs.
- For HAL Paramedical Staff Vacancy : Candidates must have passed 10+2 Examination from recognized board for HAL Bharti. Candidates should have Graduation Degree in respective trade for HAL Paramedical Staff Jobs.
Age Limit For HAL Operator Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates should have upper age limit as 28 years for HAL Technical Operator Recruitment 2018. Participants should check more details about age relaxation for HAL Operator Bharti 2017-18 as given below.
Age Relaxation For HAL Technical Operator Jobs 2018 :
Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as on 15th December 2017 for HAL Operator Recruitment. Maximum age limit will be relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST applicants. There are Upper age limit will be relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates. Candidates can check rest of details regarding age relaxation for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bharti through HAL Official Notification.
HAL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs 2018 ?
Registration Fee For HAL Operator Vacancy 2018 :
UR applicants must be need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee for HAL Technical Operator Bharti. Candidates who are belongs to SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Apprentices category will be exempted by registration fee.
Fee Payment Process For HAL Jobs 2017-18 :
Candidates must deposit application fee for HAL Recruitment 2018 through any one mode as mention below. If Application Fee once paid then it will be non-refundable under any circumstances :
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
Pay Scale For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants who are selected will be paid by good amount as salary for HAL Jobs 2017-18. Candidates can check salary details for HAL Odisha Jobs according to their post as given below :
- For Paramedical Staff Posts : Rs. 16820/- per month
- For Technical Operator Post : Rs. 15910/- per month
How To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2018 ? Online Application Process For hal-india.com Vacancy
- At first, candidates should visit to official website i.e. hal-india.com
- Candidates must go to the Home Page of HAL official website.
- Participants should click on HAL Vacancy Advertisement link.
- Applicants should read HAL Recruitment Notification for Paramedical staff and Technical Operators.
- Then eligible candidates must click on Apply Online Link.
- You should fill up your HAL Online Registration Form with correct details.
- Participants must uploaded scanned images of respective certificates, passport size photos and their signature in HAL Online Form.
- Candidates should also make online payment of application fee with HAL Online Form.
- Applicants must recheck their filled HAL Online Registration Form.
- Then you should click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of submitted HAL Online Application Form and e-reciept of application fee for their future use.
Important Links For HAL Technical Operator Recruitment 2017-18 :
HAL Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Select For HAL Technical Operator Jobs 2017-18 ?
Selection of applicants will be based on Written Exam and Merit List for Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff Jobs. First of all, candidates will be called for Document Verification. After that, candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in Written Examination for HAL Vacancy. Final selection will be based on Merit List for HAL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check selection method for Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff Vacancies as mention below.
Selection Criteria For HAL Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff Jobs 2017-18 :
- Written Test
- Merit List
HAL department will conduct Written Examination at Bhubaneswar on 04th February 2018. Written Examination will be consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no minus marking for any incorrect answer. There are each question will be of one marks. Written Exam will be comprising of three parts i.e. Part-I, II and III. Candidates should collect further details related to selection process for HAL Bharti through HAL Official Notification.
Conclusion : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued notification for 70 posts of Technical Operator & Paramedical Staff. Eligible candidates should apply online for HAL Recruitment 2018 till last date 08th January 2018.