Waiting for JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? Here is a nice opportunity for you. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for 113 ANM, Pharmacist & Other Vacancies. Participants who are eligible and interested may apply online for JSSC ANM Vacancy 2018 before or on 30th August 2018. The commencement date of online application form is 01st August 2018. Candidates should also check further details about selection criteria, age limit, qualifications, etc for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 from here.
- Closing Date To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Overview Of JSSC ANM Jobs 2018
- How To Collect Post Details For JSSC Jobs 2018 ? Jharkhand SSC ANM Vacancy 2018
- Am I Eligible For Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2018 ? Selection Method For JSSC ANM Recruitment
- Educational Qualifications For JSSC ANM Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment :
- Age Requirement For Jharkhand SSC ANM Recruitment 2018 – JSSC ANM Vacancy 2018 :
- Selection Procedure For JSSC ANM & Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – JSSC ANM Vacancy :
- Examination Fee For JSSC ANM Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2018 :
- Pay Scale For Jharkhand SSC ANM Jobs 2018 – JSSC ANM Bharti 2018 :
- How To Apply Online For JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? jssc.in Vacancy 2018
- Check JSSC LDC Recruitment Notification 2018 – jssc.in निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक भर्ती सूचना
- Division of JSSC Vacancy 2018 – Jharkhand SSC निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक Jobs Distribution
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2018 – jssc.in 265 निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक भर्ती हेतु आवश्यक अर्हर्ताएँ
- What is the Application Fees & Selection Process for JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? Jharkhand SSC LDC Bharti परीक्षा शुल्क एवं चयन प्रक्रिया
- How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Steps to Fill Jharkhand SSC LDC Online Form 2018 ?
- Collect Details for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 | JSSC PGTTCE Notification Details
- Important Dates for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 | JSSC Recruitment Online Registration Date
- How Can We Check Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 ? Division of PGT Vacancy Available for JSSC Jobs
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC PGTTCE Exam 2017 ? JSSC PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- What is the JSSC Registration Fees for Jharkhand PGT Bharti 2017 ?
- How to Apply Online for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 ? JSSC Recruitment Online Apply at jssc.in
- What is the Selection Process for JSSC Vacancy 2017 ? Jharkhand SSC PGTTCE 2017 Selection Process
- How to Download Jharkhand SSC PGT Exam Pattern 2017 ? JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Pattern Download at jssc.in
Closing Date To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Overview Of JSSC ANM Jobs 2018
Name of Organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Post Name : Pharmacist, ANM & Others
Total Vacancies : 113 Posts
Job Location : Jharkhand
Apply Mode : Online Application Procedure
JSSC Official Portal : jssc.in
Important Dates For Jharkhand SSC ANM Recruitment 2018 – JSSC Vacancy 2018 :
Opening date for filling online application form : 01.08.2018
Closing date to apply online for JSSC Jobs : 30.08.2018
Last date for deposit registration fee : 03.09.2018
Closing date of submission of Signature and Photo : 05.09.2018
How To Collect Post Details For JSSC Jobs 2018 ? Jharkhand SSC ANM Vacancy 2018
Total No. of Jharkhand SSC Vacancy : 113 Jobs
Classification of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – JSSC ANM Vacancy 2018 :
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|02.||Female ANM||08 Posts|
|03.||Male ANM||35 Posts|
|06.||X-Ray Technician||10 Posts|
Am I Eligible For Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2018 ? Selection Method For JSSC ANM Recruitment
Before participating in JSSC Recruitment 2018, candidates must check eligibility details as given below. Candidates should also read complete details regarding selection procedure for JSSC ANM Vacancy 2018 as given below :
Educational Qualifications For JSSC ANM Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment :
Participants should have passed in 10th/ (10+2) Examination from recognized Board for Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2018. Applicants should have also done Diploma in relevant discipline for JSSC Vacancy 2018.
Age Requirement For Jharkhand SSC ANM Recruitment 2018 – JSSC ANM Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates should have minimum age as 20 years for JSSC ANM Jobs 2018. The maximum age relaxation will get allowed as on 25.01.2016 for ANM & Other Jobs. Participants can check upper age for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2018 according to respective category from here :
- UR : 35 years
- OBC : 37 years
- SC/ ST : 40 years
- SC/ ST Female applicants of Jharkhand : 38 years
Selection Procedure For JSSC ANM & Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – JSSC ANM Vacancy :
Aspirants will get selected through Written Test and Merit List for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants who qualifying in written main exam will get shortlisted for the final selection of ANM, Pharmacists and other posts.
Examination Fee For JSSC ANM Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2018 :
Applicants of UR/ OBC category should have to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/- for JSSC Jobs 2018. SC/ ST applicants of Jharkhand State must have to deposit exam fee as Rs. 250/- for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018. Examination Fee will get acceptable through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking. Participants can also submit exam fee through E-Challan.
Pay Scale For Jharkhand SSC ANM Jobs 2018 – JSSC ANM Bharti 2018 :
Participants who selected for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2018 can check post wise salary details as mention below :
|Post No. 01||Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 41100/-|
|Post No. 02. to 03.||Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 58500/-|
|Post No. 04. to 05||Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 66600/-|
|Post No. 06||Rs. 9200/- to Rs. 66600/-|
How To Apply Online For JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? jssc.in Vacancy 2018
Applicants can check following process for submission of JSSC Online Application Form :
- At first, candidates should visit JSSC Official Website i.e. jssc.in
- Candidates must search for JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf Link.
- Applicants should click on it and read all the information carefully.
- Participants should click on Apply Online link.
- Aspirants must fill up online application form completely.
- Candidates should uploaded scanned images of their passport size photo, respective certificates and signature in online form.
- Applicants must recheck their filled online registration form.
- You should click on Submit button.
- Applicants should also submit application fee through online mode or offline mode.
Important Links For JSSC ANM & Pharmacist Jobs :
Conclusion : JSSC Recruitment 2018 for 113 ANM, Pharmacist & Other posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Jharkhand SSC Bharti 2018 till 30.08.2018.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued public notification for JSSC Recruitment 2018. The department is organizing Jharkhand State Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination 2018. There are total 265 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक) under FCLCE 2018. Candidates who wants to participate in the exam may apply online from 05.03.2018. Closing date for completing online registrations for JSSC LDC Vacancy is 04th April 2018. Candidates may download FCLCE 2018 Notification Pdf, LDC Jobs Eligibility Criteria from the official links given at the end.
Fresh Update (06.03.2018) : Dear applicants, Jharkhand SSC has activated the Online Application links from 06.03.2018. Candidates who wants to fill up the online application forms may check the official links given below.
Check JSSC LDC Recruitment Notification 2018 – jssc.in निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक भर्ती सूचना
Organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the Exam : Jharkhand State Field clerk Limited Competitive Exam (FCLCE) 2018
Total Posts : 265 vacancies
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk (निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक)
Mode of Registration : Online Application Process
Last date to apply for jssc recruitment : 04.04.2018
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test
JSSC Official Website : jssc.in
Important Dates for JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018, JSSC Recruitment Clerk Form Filling Dates :
Notification No. : 11/2017
Opening Date for submission of online application form : 05.03.2018
Last date for submission of jharkhand ssc vacancy form : 04.04.2018
Links for depositing application fees, uploading photo & sign : 09.04.2018 to 13.04.2018
Tentative Month for JSSC LDC Exam : May 2018
Division of JSSC Vacancy 2018 – Jharkhand SSC निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक Jobs Distribution
Vacancies Available : 265 posts
Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Classification of JSSC Jobs 2018, Jharkhand SSC Vacancy Details :
01. LDC (Various Departments) : 147 posts
02. LDC (Treasury Department) : 33 posts
03. Field Clerk (LDC) (Health, Education & Family Welfare) : 85 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2018 – jssc.in 265 निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक भर्ती हेतु आवश्यक अर्हर्ताएँ
The applicants who wants to apply for JSSC Jobs 2018 must check the criteria given here. The eligibility for 265 LDC (FCLCE 2018) comprise of Education, Age Limit, Application Fees, Relaxation etc. It is necessary to apply after reading the LDC Criteria given in the JSSC Notification Pdf 2018.
Education Qualification for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 (न्यूनतम शैक्षणिक योग्यता) :
The applicants who are applying for JSSC Jobs 2018 must hold 12th (Intermediate) Pass Certificate from any recognized education board. Simultaneously the applicants must hold Hindi Typing Speed of 250 words in 10 minutes on computer. There should not be more than 02% mistakes in the paragraphs.
Required Age Limit for JSSC Vacancy 2018 (निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक आयु सीमा) :
As per the JSSC FCLCE 2018 Notification pdf, Selection of the applicants is based upon Jharkhand State Field clerk Limited Competitive Exam 2018. Hence there is no upper age limit for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Participants who wants to check furthermore details may refer the Jharkhand SSC LDC Advt Pdf 2018. In addition, age there is no age bar thus age relaxations conditions is not applicable on JSSC LDC Jobs 2018.
Pay Scale for JSSC LDC Bharti 2018 (jssc.in निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक भर्ती हेतु वेतनमान) :
Candidates who gets selected on 265 LDC Vacancies may get Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs 1900/- as their salaries. Applicants who wants to check the additional allowances, facilities then read the JSSC LDC Vacancy Notification Pdf.
What is the Application Fees & Selection Process for JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? Jharkhand SSC LDC Bharti परीक्षा शुल्क एवं चयन प्रक्रिया
Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया) for JSSC Vacancy 2018 :
The applicants who wants to take part in the JSSC LDC Bharti 2018 must check the selection process firstly. The Jharkhand SSC department is organizing Field Clerk Limited Competitive Exam (FCLCE) 2018. Jharkhand SSC recruitment agency will be taking JSSC LDC Exam into two steps. The first phase will be Written Test (Offline Mode) and second phase will be Typing Test (Screening Type). It is necessary to get qualify the Typing Test. Marks of typing test is not counted in the preparation of Merit List.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Application Fees for JSSC Recruitment 2018 (jssc.in निम्नवर्गीय लिपिक हेतु भर्ती आवेदन शुल्क) :
The applicants if wants to apply for JSSC Bharti 2018 must pay an amount of Rs 800/- as their application fees. Application fees towards Jharkhand SSC Recruitment is applicable for All category. Exemption or Relaxation in the payment of online registration fees is below :
- All Categories : Rs 800/-
- SC/ST (Jharkhand State) : Rs 200/-
Payment of Application Fees for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates can deposit the application fees through State Bank of India (SBI) online payment gateway facilities. Applicants can use their Credit or Debit Card and Net Banking facilities to deposit the application fees. On successful submission note down the Registration No. and Password.
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Steps to Fill Jharkhand SSC LDC Online Form 2018 ?
Applicants before filling up the application form for JSSC LDC Bharti 2018 must check the online registration dates. Submission of online application form is applicable till 04th April 2018. Afterwards the applicants can only deposit exam fees as well as upload sign & photo in the online form. No request for filling up the application form for JSSC LDC Recruitment will be entertain.
- First of all login to the JSSC Official Website i.e. jssc.in
- On the home page you need click on the link for JSSC FCLCE 2018 Notification Pdf.
- It will open a pdf file wherein you will get all the details.
- Read the terms and conditions properly. Simultaneously start filling up the online form.
- Enter Personal Information, Postal address, Education, Age Limit (if required) etc.
- Now deposit the fees and upload photo and signature in the jssc ldc application form.
- Submit all the details and then you will get Registration ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : JSSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) on 265 vacancies. Last date for submission of application form for JSSC LDC Vacancy is 04th April 2018. Candidates may appear in the exam in the month May 2018.
Are you looking for Teaching Jobs in Jharkhand ? If yes then Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently announced Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017. The JSSC Recruitment 2017 will held for 3080 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The recruitment is available for Experienced and Freshers both categories. Interested participants may send their online application forms from
01.12.2017 (extended to 11.12.2017). Last date for accepting fully filled application form from eligible aspirants is 30.12.2017 (extended to 10.01.2018). Willing candidates can check JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Notification Pdf, Syllabus, Exam Pattern from the details given ahead.
Fresh Update as on 11th December 2017 : Dear applicants JSSC PGT Online Form submission is being started from today i.e. 11.12.2017 onwards. Candidates can apply online from the official links given below. The last date to apply online is 10.01.2018. There are two types of registration links i.e. New Registrants and Old Registrants login links.
Collect Details for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 | JSSC PGTTCE Notification Details
Department : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam : JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination, 2017
Total Post Available : 3080 posts
Fresher Vacancies : 1540 posts
Experience Teacher Jobs : 1540 vacancies
Nature of JSSC Recruitment 2017 : Apply Online
Last date to apply online : 10th January 2018
Application Process start date : 11th December 2017
Nature of PGTTCE 2017 : Computer Based Test (Online Exam)
JSSC Registration website : jssc.in
JSSC PGTTCE Notification 2017 Details :
The Advertisement No. 10/2017 is uploaded on the official website regarding Jharkhand PGT Jobs 2017. The online registration process will start from the 2nd Week of December 2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form falls in the 01st Week of January 2018. Applicant can download Jharkhand PGTTCE Exam Notification 2017 from the official links. Rest of the information related with JSSC Vacancy 2017 is available in the context below.
Important Dates for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 | JSSC Recruitment Online Registration Date
|Activities||JSSC Registration Date|
|JSSC PGTTGCE 2017 Notification No.||10/2017|
|Submission of Jharkhand PGT Online Form starting from||11.12.2017|
|Closing date to submit completely filled application form||10.01.2018|
|Application Fees submission, Uploading of Photo & Sign starting from||16.01.2018|
|Closing date to make payment, uploading of photo & sign||20.01.20118|
|Tentative Date of JSSC PGT Examination (Online Mode)||01st Week of February 2018|
Special Note : The online registration process for JSSC Recruitment 2017 will close on 10th January, 2018. Afterwards applicants can not edit or modify their details in the application form. But payment of application fees, uploading of photo and signature respectively will start from 16th Jan and it will end on 20th January 2018. In this way the whole Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2017 process will end. Candidates may attend the written examination in the 01st week of February 2018.
How Can We Check Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 ? Division of PGT Vacancy Available for JSSC Jobs
Vacancies Available : 3080 posts
Name of the Posts : Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGTT)
Division of Jharkhand PGT Jobs : (Fresher Applicants)
- Hind i: 140 posts
- English : 140 posts
- Sanskrit : 140 posts
- Economics : 140 posts
- Geography : 140 posts
- History : 140 posts
- Physics : 140 posts
- Chemistry : 140 posts
- Maths : 140 posts
- Biology : 140 posts
- Commerce : 140 posts
Division of Jharkhand PGT Vacancy : (Experience Applicants)
- Hind i: 140 posts
- English : 140 posts
- Sanskrit : 140 posts
- Economics : 140 posts
- Geography : 140 posts
- History : 140 posts
- Physics : 140 posts
- Chemistry : 140 posts
- Maths : 140 posts
- Biology : 140 posts
- Commerce : 140 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC PGTTCE Exam 2017 ? JSSC PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are appearing in the Jharkhand PGTTCE 2017 Examination must submit their application form before the due date. But before this you need to confirm their Eligibility for JSSC PGT Bharti 2017. Eligibility Criteria for JSSC PGTTCE Exam 2017 contains education qualification, age limit, application fees etc. details. It is necessary to confirm these details otherwise the JSSC PGT Online Form will get rejected.
Education Qualification for JSSC Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants who are appearing in the Jharkhand PGT Bharti 2017 must hold Post Graduate Degree from any recognized College or University in the relevant subject. Candidates must complete their PG qualification in the subject they are applying for with 50% minimum marks. For the participants of SC/ST category the minimum marks should be 45%. Furthermore information about Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 are available in the JSSC PGTTCE Exam Notification 2017. Simultaneously with same degree you need to posses B.Ed Degree from any recognized university.
Age Limit for Jharkhand JSSC PGT Jobs 2017 :
Participants who wish to appear in the JSSC PGTTCE Examination 2017 must be minimum 21 year old. Maximum age of the applicant for JSSC PGT Vacancy 2017 should be 40 year old for the applicant of UR category. Candidates who are seeking age relaxation in the upper age must check the relaxation topic given below for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017 :
Participant who falls under Women category will get age relaxation of 03 year in upper age. Applicants of SBC, BC category will get 02 year age relaxation. SC/ST category will get 05 year of age relaxation. PH category from each caste will get 05 year in age limit. Thus the age relaxation for the Reserved category aspirants for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 as follows :
- Female category : 43 years
- SBC and BC : 42 years
- SC and ST : 45 year
- PH category : 45 years
What is the JSSC Registration Fees for Jharkhand PGT Bharti 2017 ?
Application Fees for JSSC Vacancy :
Candidates who are appearing in the Jharkhand Post Graduate Trained Teacher Exam 2017 must a nominal amount as application fees. The applicant who belongs to the Unreserved category need to pay Rs 600/- whereas the applicant of Jharkhand State will get some concessions. The fees concessions for the Reserved category of Jharkhand State is Rs 150/-. Applicants must check the Jharkhand PGTTCE 2017 Advertisement Pdf from the official links given ahead for furthermore information.
Payment of JSSC Registration Fees for PGT Jobs :
Salary for Jharkhand PGT Recruitment :
The applicants who will get selected for JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Examination are allowed to get Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4800/-. Participants will also get the special allowances, perks and facilities established for govt. teacher by Jharkhand State.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 ? JSSC Recruitment Online Apply at jssc.in
Interested participants may submit the JSSC PGT Online Form 2017 before the closing date i.e. 10th January 2018. Forms received for JSSC PGTTCE 2017 after the closing date are not accepted. Steps to fill online registration form for JSSC Recruitment 2017 are as follows :
- Firstly log on to the Jharkhand SSC Official Website : jssc.in
- On the home page you will get the link to Download JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Notification.
- Afterwards click on the link and then it will open a pdf.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then apply online for Jharkhand SSC PGT Recruitment 2017.
- Starting filling up the application form for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo, signature etc.
- Then start making up the payment through sbionline.com payment gateway in the online mode.
- Note down the Transaction No. for future use.
- Simultaneously confirm all the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- Then submit the application form for Jharkhand SSC PGT Jobs 2017.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Download JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Notification Pdf Here
Apply Online for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 Here (Available Now)
JSSC PGT Online Form Submission Date Extension Notice Pdf
Check JSSC PGTTCE Syllabus 2018
Some Important Links You May Also Want to Check :
What is the Selection Process for JSSC Vacancy 2017 ? Jharkhand SSC PGTTCE 2017 Selection Process
Selection of the applicants for JSSC Jobs 2017 is purely based on Written Test in the Online Mode. The JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Examination will held into two successful stages i.e. Preliminary and Mains Examination. Applicants will be first appearing in the JSSC PGT Prelims Exam 2017. If participants secures the minimum passing marks then He/She will appear in the Jharkhand PGTTCE 2017 Main Examination. JSSC PGT Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme etc. details are given in the below context.
Method of Selection for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Written Examination
How to Download Jharkhand SSC PGT Exam Pattern 2017 ? JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Pattern Download at jssc.in
JSSC PGT Prelims Exam Pattern Download Here :
The Preliminary Examination for Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 will be organized into one situation. If the number of applicants for any subject exceeds above 15000 then in such condition Jharkhand SSC will organize Prelims Test. In JSSC PGT Prelims Exam 2017 there would be single paper only.
- There will be single paper only.
- Question paper will contain 150 questions of 450 marks.
- Duration of Exam will be 02 hours.
- Each right answer will contain 03 marks. But each wrong answer will have negative marking of 01 mark.
- There will be no minimum passing marks.
- Questions will get designed from General Studies (40 ques), Science (20 ques), Maths (20 ques), Mental Ability (20 ques), Computer Knowledge (20 ques), GK of Jharkhand State (30 ques).
Jharkhand PGT Mains Exam Pattern 2017 :
If participants for any subjects exceed from 15000 then the department can conduct Main examination apart from Prelims examination. The JSSC PGT Mains Exam 2017 will have two 02 papers. First paper will contain questions from General Studies and Hindi Language. Simultaneously the Paper 2 will contain questions from the PG Subjects wherein the applicants will be getting their appointments. Both JSSC Exam 2017 (Prelims & Mains) will have Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions). Paper will be set into English as well as Hindi Language.
- Paper 1 will contain 100 questions of MCQs type. Duration of Exam will be 03 hours and each right answer will give 01 mark.
- On the other hand the Paper 2 will have 150 questions of 02 marks. Duration of examination will be 03 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in Paper I and 2.
- It is necessary to secure minimum 33% marks in paper 1 to appear for Paper 2.
- To secure place in the Merit List applicant of Reserved category need to secure 45% marks in the Mains Exam.
- Simultaneously the participants of Unreserved category have to secure minimum 50% marks.
Conclusion : Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2017 for the Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017. There are total 3080 vacancies for Freshers as well as for Experiences applicants. Candidates can submit their JSSC Recruitment Application Form before 10th January, 2018.