Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has issued notification for 113 Non Technical Vacancies. Candidates who wants to apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 may send their online forms from 05.04.2018. Last date to apply for KRCL Non Technical Recruitment 2018 is 12th May 2018. There are Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk etc. Jobs. Konkan Railway Station Master Notification, Eligibility Criteria and other details are available in the official links.
KRCL Recruitment 2018 is out for 113 Station Master, Goods Guard and other vacancies. Applicants who are the domicile of Maharashtra State, Goa and Karnataka can apply online from konkanrailway.com website. The online registration is being started from 05.04.2018 for Konkan Railway Bharti 2018. Candidates may start their online registration process from the official links given below.
- Check Details for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Station Master, Goods Guard Vacancies
- What is the Required Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? Check Qualification & Age Criteria for KRCL Jobs 2018
- How to Check Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? KRCL Non Technical Vacancy 2018 Methods of Selection
- How to Apply Online For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? KRCL Bharti 2018 Online Registration Process
Check Details for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Station Master, Goods Guard Vacancies
Name of Organization: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Location : Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka
Total No. of Posts: 113 Vacancies
Post Title : Non Technical Jobs
Vacancy Name : Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Last date to apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment : 12.05.2018
Official Website : konkanrailway.com
Important Dates For Konkan Railway Non Technical Recruitment 2018
Notification No.: CO/P-R/03/2018
Notification Release Date: 05.04.2018
Online Application Starting Date for Non Technical Vacancies : 05.04.2018
Last Date Of Apply Online for KRCL Station Master Recruitment : 12.05.2018
Tentative month of KRCL Non Technical Exam : June 2018
Division of KRCL Non Technical Vacancy 2018 – Station Master, Goods Guard Jobs Details
Vacancies Available : 113 Posts
Post Title Non Technical Vacancies
Distribution of Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018 :
- Station Master : 55 Posts
- Goods Guard : 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant : 11 Posts
- Senior Clerk : 10 Posts
What is the Required Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? Check Qualification & Age Criteria for KRCL Jobs 2018
To apply for KRCL Non Technical Bharti 2018, participants should check the required Eligibility Criteria before fill up the online application form. Here you must read Qualification, Age Limit and other necessary criteria demanded to fill up the KRCL Station Master Application Form 2018.
Education Qualification For Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
Applicants who wants to apply for Konkan Railway Non Technical Jobs 2018 must hold the below given paragraphs for education qualification. Here we are representing the qualification according to the post available in the KRCL Notification Pdf 2018 :
- Station Master & Goods Guard Jobs : Graduation from any recognized university or institute
- Senior Clerk : Graduation From any recognized university. Preference will be given to the BBA/HR or MBA/HR Degree holders.
- Accounts Assistant : Graduation in Commerce Stream (B.Com Degree) from any recognized university or institute.
Age Criteria For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 :
Minimum age of the applicants to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2018 is 18 years old. Maximum age of the applicants must not exceed 33 years as on 01.07.2018. Participants who are seeking age relaxations in upper age must check the paragraphs given below :
Upper Age Relaxation For KRCL Non Technical Jobs 2018 :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST and OBC Category and from other Reserved Categories may check the age relaxations on upper age. Furthermore details are available in the KRCL Non Technical Notification Pdf 2018.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Non Creamy Layer: 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 3 years
How to Check Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? KRCL Non Technical Vacancy 2018 Methods of Selection
Selection Process for Konkan Railway Non Technical Jobs 2018 :
Participants who are appearing in the KRCL Vacancy 2018 their selection is based upon Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification (DV). Only the Station Master Vacancies will hold CBT, Aptitude Test and DV as its selection process. The Computer Based Test will held tentatively in June 2018. Candidates can check more details in the Konkan Railway Recruitment Notification 2018.
Application Fee For KRCL Bharti 2018 | Konkan Railway Jobs 2018
Interested applicants who has appeared in Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018 should have pay the application fee. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category they will pay the Rs. 250/- and the aspirants who belongs to other category they will pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-. More details of KRCL Jobs in application fee read the article and check the notification given link below.
Pay Scale For Konkan Railway Jobs 2018
KRCL Vacancy 2018 participants who have appear in Station master vacancy their pay scale will be Level 06 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Candidates who has participated in Goods Guard, Senior Clerk and Accounts Assistant jobs can be payable Level 05 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
How to Apply Online For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018? KRCL Bharti 2018 Online Registration Process
Konkan Railway Department has announced 113 Non Technical vacancies. Participants who are going to appear in Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018 can fill up the online application form. In KRCL Recruitment applicants may apply before the last date of submission 12.05.2018. Applicants follow some easy steps given here for helping us to filling the Online Application Form.
- Firstly,candidates should have visit the Konkan Railway konkanrailway.com
- Then search the Konkan Railway Non Technical Bharti 2018 Notification.
- Now carefully read the full notification.
- If you are eligible for Konkan Railway Jobs 2018 then Apply Online Link.
- Participants filled the all required details in Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 application form.
- After it aspirants must upload your scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Check all filled details correct or not in KRCL Jobs 2018 Application form.
- After that you should have deposit the application fee.
- Click on the Submit Button for Konkan Railway Bharti 2018.
- Take a print out and save it for future use only.
Important Links For KRCL Non Technical Recruitment-Konkan Railway Bharti 2018
Conclusion: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has announced the 113 Non Technical Vacancies. Those applicants who has interested for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 can fill up online application form. Online registration will be Starting From 05.04.2018. Aspirants who have participated in KRCL Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date of submission 12.05.2018.