Do you want to download KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 for FDA, SDA Exam ? If yes then here is the good news for you. Karnataka Public Service Commission is organizing competitive exam on 1058 vacancies. The written test will held for First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Jobs. Karnataka PSC has uploaded the exam date as 25.02.2018 (FDA), 11.02.2018 (SDA) and Compulsory Kannada Exam as on 10.02.2018. Candidates who will participate in the exam may download KPSC Admit Card 2018 by entering Application No. and DOB in the dialogue box.
Fresh Update (07.05.2018) : Dear applicants, Final Answer Keys for FDA & SDA Examination are available now on the official site. The department will be soon issuing the KPSC FDA Score Cards on the official site. Applicants who have appeared in the exam may download the final answer key and online score card on declaration from here.
- Collect Information For KPSC FDA-SDA Exam & KPSC Hall Ticket 2018
- General Details Available on KPSC Hall Ticket 2018, Karnataka PSC Admit Card Information
- What is the Selection Process, Exam Pattern for KPSC FDA Vacancy 2018 ? How to Check KPSC Hall Ticket ?
- Significance of KPSC Hall Ticket in FDA-SDA Exam, Download KPSC Admit Card 2018 by Application No.
- How to Download KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 for FDA & SDA 1058 Vacancies ? KPSC Admit Card Download Steps Available Here
Collect Information For KPSC FDA-SDA Exam & KPSC Hall Ticket 2018
Department : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name of the Exam : Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Exam 2017-18
Post Offered : First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant
Total Vacancies : 1058 (754 revised posts)
FDA Exam Date : 25th February 2018
KPSC Admit Card Downloading : Available Here
Mode of Exam : Pen Paper Based Test (Offline Mode)
Karnataka PSC website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Brief Details Regarding Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Jobs, KPSC Hall Ticket :
The KPSC FDA Exam Notification Pdf was issued on 01.09.2017 indicating 1058 vacancies for First & Second Division Assistant posts. The online registration process was started from 01.09.2017. Applicants who wants to appear in the Karnataka PSC Exam had to submit their application form before 28.12.2017. Only the successfully registered applicants can appear in the KPSC FDA & SDA Examination 2018.
KPSC Admit Card 2018 of such applicants will be available shortly on the official site. KPSC Exam Date for FDA- SDA Vacancies are available now on the official site. Here our team of sarkariresult360 portal is indicating the exam date on which Karnataka PSC Department will conduct the examination :
- First Division Assistant (FDA) : 25.02.2018
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) : 11.02.2018
- Compulsory Kannada Examination : 10.02.2018
General Details Available on KPSC Hall Ticket 2018, Karnataka PSC Admit Card Information
Karnataka PSC Call Letter for FDA Examination will contain so many important details. It will have those details which will confirm your eligibility to write the KPSC FDA-SDA Exam 2018. Therefore you must not forget to check the below given details available on your KPSC Call Letter 2018 or not.
- Roll No. for KPSC Exam
- Exam Date
- Day of the exam
- Register Photo & Sign of candidate
- Invigilator Signature
- Exam Controller Signature
- Center Code etc.
What is the Selection Process, Exam Pattern for KPSC FDA Vacancy 2018 ? How to Check KPSC Hall Ticket ?
Selection Process for Karnataka PSC SDA Jobs :
Participants should be aware of the methods of selection adopted by Karnataka PSC department. There will be Written Test to select the applicant on 1058 FDA & SDA Jobs. Final Merit of the applicant will get prepared through marks obtained in the KPSC FDA & SDA Examination 2018 :
KPSC Exam Pattern, Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket Details :
The applicants will have to appear in the Objective Type test. On each wrong answer there would be negative marking. Applicants have to appear in both test i.e. Kannada Language Exam as well as Objective Type Test. The details regarding KPSC Exam Scheme is shown below :
After checking the KPSC Paper Pattern, candidates must note down the dates to Download KPSC Hall Ticket 2018. Karnataka Public Service Commission will announce the KPSC FDA-SDA Admit Card around this week. Applicants must follow the instructions given ahead to download Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket easily from the website.
Significance of KPSC Hall Ticket in FDA-SDA Exam, Download KPSC Admit Card 2018 by Application No.
There are few instruction which is specially printed on the KPSC Call Letter 2018 of the applicant. These instruction tell you How to Behave in the KPSC Exam Hall and What is the procedure to take print out of the KPSC FDA-SDA Hall Ticket 2018. Hence you must not forget to read this section and check all details carefully :
- Firstly the KPSC FDA-SDA Admit Card must get printed on A4 size white plane paper only.
- It must be printed on the same format as available on the official site.
- Afterwards KPSC Hall Ticket should be kept safely. There should be no wear and tear in the KPSC FDA-SDA Admit Card.
- It is necessary to bring KPSC FDA-SDA Hall Ticket at the exam center.
- Without Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket candidates can not attend the examination.
Documents to Carry with Karnataka PSC Admit Card, KPSC FDA-SDA Hall Ticket 2018
The applicants are advise to bring their KPSC Hall Ticket as well as one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center. The department will verify the ID proofs, Passport Size Photo, KPSC Call Letter etc. After verifying all the details applicants will become eligible to sit in the Karnataka PSC Exam.
Details of ID proof to carry at the exam center :
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Adhaar Card etc.
How to Download KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 for FDA & SDA 1058 Vacancies ? KPSC Admit Card Download Steps Available Here
Candidates after reading all the details must check the steps to Download KPSC Hall Ticket 2018. Karnataka PSC department will release the KPSC FDA-SDA Hall Ticket in this week at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates who are willing to download their Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket for FDA Examination must check the official links given here :
- First of all log on to the Karnataka PSC Official Website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Online Admission Ticket Download page.
- Afterwards you will get the link to Download KPSC FDA Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link and enter Registration Number and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your KPSC Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details in it and take print out on A4 size white plane paper.
Conclusion : KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 for the First and Second Division Assistant jobs on 1058 vacancies. Exam will held on 25th February 2018 at various centers. Applicants can download their Karnataka PSC Admit Card from the official links given above.