Going to take part in MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Advertisement 2018 for 939 Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector and Clerk-Typist posts. Candidates who are interested to participate in Maharashtra Group-C Service Main Examination 2018 can apply online till 11th September 2018. The Online Registrations for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 has started from 28th August 2018 on the official site. Candidates can collect further details related to age criteria, selection procedure, etc for Tax Assistant & Other posts from here.
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 Last Date | Get Overview Of Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Collect Post Details For Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 – MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Tax Assistant Bharti 2018 ? Selection Method For Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018
- Educational Qualifications For Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Vacancy 2018 :
- Physical Standards For MPSC SI Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs :
- Age Limit For Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 – MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018 :
- Selection Criteria For MPSC Tax Assistant & Clerk-Typist Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Bharti :
- Registration Fee For Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018 – MPSC Bharti :
- Pay Scale For MPSC Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment :
- How Can I Fill Online Form For MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Download MPSC Advertisement 2018
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 General Details – Maharashtra PSC PSI STI Mains Exam Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Vacancy 2018 ? MPSC Recruitment Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for MPSC Bharti 2018 – General Details for MPSC Group B Mains Exam
- What is the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Process ? How To Download MPSC Group B Advt Pdf ?
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Last Date | Get Overview Of Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2018
Organization Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Name : Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist & Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies : 939 Posts
Job Location : Maharashtra
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
MPSC Official Portal : mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Important Dates For MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Vacancy 2018 :
MPSC Advertisement No. : NOT-3618/ CR-31/ 2018/ 3
Starting date for fill up Online Application Form : 28th August 2018
Last date to apply online for MPSC Jobs : 11th September 2018
Closing date to deposit application fee by SBI Challan : 12th September 2018
Date of Main Exam For All Posts (Paper-I) : 14th October 2018
Main Exam date for Tax Assistant (Paper-II) : 02nd December 2018
Date of Main Exam for Clerk Typist (Paper-II) : 21st October 2018
Main Exam date for Sub Inspector (Paper-II) : 04th November 2018
Collect Post Details For Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 – MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018
Total No. of Posts : 939 Posts
Classification Of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2018 :
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of MPSC Vacancy|
|01.||Sub Inspector (in the State Excise Department)||33 Posts|
|02.||Tax Assistant||478 Posts|
|03.||Clerk-Typist (Marathi)||392 Posts|
|04.||Clerk-Typist (Marathi) (English)||36 Posts|
What Is Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Tax Assistant Bharti 2018 ? Selection Method For Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018
Aspirants who going to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 can check eligibility details from the article as given below. Candidates should also read the complete information regarding selection process for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 as available below :
Educational Qualifications For Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates should have Degree of Statutory University or equivalent for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018. Applicants who are apply for Clerk-Typist (Marathi & English) must have typing speed of 40 words per minute. Candidates who wants to apply for other posts will get eligible with typing speed of 30 WPM. To collect more information about qualifications for Tax Assistant & Other posts, aspirants can read MPSC Advertisement 2018.
Physical Standards For MPSC SI Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs :
To become eligible for MPSC SI Jobs 2018, candidates must have to fulfill some physical standards as mention below :
Age Limit For Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 – MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018 :
Aspirants should have minimum age as 18 years for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Those applicants who are going to apply for Clerk-Typist post must have minimum age as 19 years. The upper age will get applicable as 38 years for all categories. Age relaxation will get allowed as 01.08.2018 for Tax Assistant post and 01.07.2018 for other posts. Relaxation in upper age will get applicable as per department norms for another categories. Candidates can refer MPSC Advertisement 2018 to get rest of details regarding age limit for Tax Assistant & Other Vacancies.
Selection Criteria For MPSC Tax Assistant & Clerk-Typist Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Bharti :
Department will conduct Maharashtra Group-C Service Main Examination 2018 to select the applicants for Tax Assistant & Other posts. The Examination will comprise of two Papers i.e. Paper-I and II. Aspirants will get called for Paper-II which is followed by Paper-I. The Final Selection list will get prepared through marks secured in the written examination for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants can also check further information about selection criteria for Tax Assistant & Clerk-Typist post through MPSC Notification 2018.
Registration Fee For Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2018 – MPSC Bharti :
Candidates should have to submit an exam fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for MPSC Jobs 2018. Aspirants may also deposit application fee through E-Challan. Candidates can check category wise application fee for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 from the below section :
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 524/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 324/-|
|Ex-Military Officers||Rs. 24/-|
Pay Scale For MPSC Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment :
Aspirants can collect salary details for MPSC Recruitment 2018 according to relevant post as follows :
- Sub Inspector in the State Excise Department : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with G.P. of Rs. 3500/- per month
- Tax Assistant : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with G.P. of Rs. 2400/-
- Clerk-Typist : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with G.P. of Rs. 1900/-
How Can I Fill Online Form For MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Download MPSC Advertisement 2018
Candidates must check some easy steps to apply online for MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2018 from here :
- At first, candidates should visit MPSC Official Portal i.e. mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Participants must click on MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- Then you should read MPSC Advertisement 2018 carefully.
- Applicants must click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up all necessary details in online application form.
- Aspirants must upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, relevant certificates and signature in online form.
- You must also make the payment of application fee through Offline or Online.
- Candidates should recheck filled MPSC Online Application Form.
- After that, you may click on the Submit button.
Important Links For MPSC Tax Assistant & Clerk-Typist Jobs 2018 :
Conclusion : MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is available for 939 Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist & Other posts. The last date for submission of online registration form for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy is 11th September 2018.
Are you looking for MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? If yes then here is some information for you. Maharashtra Public Services Commission (MPSC) is looking for energetic and young talent to fill up its 547 Group B Jobs. The MPSC Advertisement 2018 is available for Maharashtra Subordinate Services Mains Exam 2018. Applicants may fill up online application forms for PSI, STI & ASO Jobs before 27th July 2018. Maharashtra PSC Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria and Mains Exam Details are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 General Details – Maharashtra PSC PSI STI Mains Exam Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Group B (PSI , State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer)|
|Total No. of MPSC Vacancy||547 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Process|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Subordinate Services Main Exam 2018|
|MPSC Recruitment Portal||mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Advertisement 2018 Important Date “ What is the Last Date to Fill MPSC STI Application Form ?
MPSC Advertisement No. : NOT-3618/CR-32/2018/3
Opening Date for submission of application form (online mode) : 13.07.2018
Closing date to apply online for mpsc vacancy : 27.07.2018
Closing date for submission of registration fee : 27.07.2018 till 11:59 PM
Last date to deposit Exam Fee through SBI Challan : 30.07.2018
Maharashtra Subordinate Services Main Exam 2018 for all posts (Paper I) : 23.08.2018
Exam date for Paper II (PSI) – 02.09.2018
Paper II Date for State Tax Inspector : 30.09.2018
Date for Paper II (ASO) for mpsc recruitment : 06.10.2018
Division of MPSC Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Group B Vacancy Classification :
Vacancy Available : 547 Posts
Post Name : Group B Jobs
Division of Vacancies for MPSC Group B Recruitment 2018 / Maharashtra PSC Jobs Distribution :
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) : 387 Posts
- State Tax Inspector (STI) : 34 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) : 126 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Vacancy 2018 ? MPSC Recruitment Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Participants who are appearing in the MPSC PSI-STI Examination must check the eligibility criteria firstly. The criteria comprise of Education, Age Limit, Pay Scale etc. It is necessary to confirm the eligibility criteria before applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018. Otherwise the application form will get rejected. Hence you must download the MPSC Advertisement Pdf from the official links given below.
Education Qualification For MPSC Group B Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Vacancy :
The applicants who wish to apply for MPSC Group B Vacancy 2018 must hold Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institute. Applicants must also have a degree of statutory trust for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants may download the Maharashtra PSC Bharti Notification Pdf from the official links to get furthermore details.
Required Age Limit for MPSC Bharti 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Group B Jobs Age :
Participants should not be less than 18 year old to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Maximum age limit of the applicants to apply for PSI, STI and ASO vacancies is available below. Candidates must read all the information properly and then apply for Maharashtra PSC Group B Recruitment 2018 :
- PSI Jobs : Minimum Age should be 19 year old and maximum age should be 31 year old.
- STI & ASO Vacancies : Minimum age of the applicants should be 18 year old and maximum age should not be more than 38 year old.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit for MPSC Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Group B Recruitment
Applicants who belongs to the SC/ST category will be getting 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. 03 year relaxation is applicable for the employees of the OBC category for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018.
Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for MPSC Bharti 2018 – General Details for MPSC Group B Mains Exam
Online Application Fees for MPSC Jobs 2018 – MPSC Group B Vacancy :
The applicants who are going to fill up the application form must note down the Online Registration Fees. MPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Form holds a registration fee of Rs 524/- for the applicants of Unreserved Category. Other category candidates need to pay Rs 324/- as their application fees for MPSC Group B Recruitment 2018. Application Fees once paid will not get refunded to the applicants in any condition. Payment of application fees is to be done in the Online mode or through E-Challan.
Selection Process for MPSC Group B Bharti 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Recruitment :
Participants must check the selection process for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018. The selection process comprise of Written Test wherein you need to face Preliminary Exam as well as Mains Exam. Applicants who secure the minimum passing marks will get appointment on 449 PSI, STI & ASO Vacancies.
Pay Scale for MPSC Vacancy 2018 – MPSC Group B Jobs :
Candidates who are participating in the MPSC Group B Exam on qualification will get Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4300/- per month. Simultaneously the applicants will also be getting the benefits of being an employee of Maharashtra PSC Department.
What is the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Process ? How To Download MPSC Group B Advt Pdf ?
The applicants who want to fill up the application form MPSC Group B Vacancy 2018 must check the online registration dates. The last date for submission of completely filled application form is 27.07.2018. Participants may check the simple steps given below to download the MPSC Advertisement Pdf as well as apply online for 547 PSI, STI & ASO Vacancies.
- First of all login to the Maharashtra PSC Official Website i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- Here you need to go in the Advt/Notification section given at the top left side.
- Here you will get the link for MPSC Advertisement for Group B Jobs.
- Click on the link an then a pdf file open in Marathi languages telling you all the details.
- Read all the terms and condition properly and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, qualification, Age limit etc.
- Also deposit the application fees and note down the reference number.
- Simultaneously recheck the online form for MPSC Recruitment 2018 and submit it.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password on successful submission.
Important Links For Maharashtra PSC Jobs – MPSC Group B Recruitment :
Download MPSC Advertisement Group B Vacancies Here
Apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 Here
Also Check MPSC PSI STI Syllabus 2018
Conclusion : MPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of PSI, STI and ASO on 547 Group B Vacancies. Last date to apply online for Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2018 is 27th July 2018.The Main Exam on 547 Group B Jobs will held in August to September 2018.