Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 : Naval Dockyard Mumbai has published notification for 180 Apprentice Vacancies. Participants who are eligible can fill online application form for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs till closing date 02nd January 2018. Participants who are searching for Apprentice Jobs in Indian Navy can check eligibility details as available in below section. Online Registration Forms are starting now from 12th December 2017. Candidates should get brief information such as selection method, age limit, etc for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment from here.
- General Information For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 :
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 : Collect Trade Wise Details For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Bharti
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017-18 ?
- How To Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 ? Applying Process For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Bharti
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Selection Criteria For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 ?
Name of Organization : Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Post’s Name : Apprentice Jobs
Total No. of Naval Dockyard Vacancy : 180 Posts
Job Location : Mumbai
Apply Mode : Online Application Process
Closing date to apply for Naval Dockyard Jobs : 02nd January 2018
Official Link : bhartiseva.com
Starting date to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment : 12th December 2017
Last date for submission of Naval Dockyard Online Application Form : 02nd January 2018
Date of Written Exam : January 2018
Date of Interview/ Skill Test : February 2018
Total No. of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy : 180 Posts
Division of Posts For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017-18 :
Candidates can check post’s division according to their trades for Naval Dockyard Bharti 2017-18 as given below :
(i) Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy (For One Year Training) :
- Machinist : 10 Posts
- Fitter : 15 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker : 15 Posts
- Welder (gas & Elec) : 15 Posts
- Plumber : 10 Posts
- Mason (BC) : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 05 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigerator & air Conditioning : 05 Posts
- Tailor (General) : 05 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 15 Posts
- Power Electrician : 20 Posts
- Painter : 10 Posts
(ii) Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs (For Two Years Training) :
- Pipe Fitter : 10 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel) : 10 Posts
- Rigger : 05 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood) : 15 Posts
- Crane Operator : 05 Posts
Applicants who are wish to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment can check eligibility details from below details. Candidates must check more details related to Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs through our website i.e. sarkariresultonline.com. Applicants should check description about educational qualification and age criteria for Naval Dockyard Vacancy as given below.
Participants should have passed 8th or Matriculation Examination from recognized board for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs. Applicants must have ITI Certificate in concern trade with at least 65% marks for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy. Candidates must check Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Website to get further details related to educational qualifications for Apprentice Vacancies.
Applicants who are born between 01.04.1997 to 31.03.2004 will be eligible for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs. Applicants can check age relaxation for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Bharti as given in below information.
Age Relaxation For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18 :
SC/ ST category candidates will be applicable with age relaxation as 05 years for Naval Dockyard Jobs. Candidates can referred Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Website to check more details about age relaxation for Apprentice Vacancies.
Applicants must not be required to pay any application fee for Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2017-18. So, All Categorized participants will be exempted by registration fee for Naval Dockyard Bharti 2017-18.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai will paid a good stipend to the selected applicants for Apprentice post. Participants will be paid per month according their Apprenticeship training period as per department rules for Naval Dockyard Recruitment.
- At First, applicants should visit to official website i.e. bhartiseva.com
- Participants must go to the Home Page of official portal.
- Candidates should click on Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Link.
- Then participants should read Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Notification carefully.
- Candidates must click on Apply Online link.
- Then you should fill up complete information in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form.
- Participants must uploaded scanned pictures of passport size photos, relevant documents and their signature in Online Form.
- Candidates should recheck their filled Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Form.
- Applicants must click on Submit button.
- Candidates should take the printout of submitted Naval Dockyard Online Application Form.
Selection of participants will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI Examination. After that, applicants will be shortlisted for Written Examination. Participants who are qualifying in Written Test will be called for Interview/ Skill Test. Final selection of applicants will be based on their performance in Written Test and Skill Test/ Interview.
Selection Procedure For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Skill Test
- Medical Examination
After Skill Test/ Interview, applicants will be required to appear for Medical Examination for Naval Dockyard Vacancy. There are Written Examination will be in both Hindi and English Languages. Written Examination will be held in Mumbai only. Applicants can check further details regarding selection process for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs through Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Website. Candidates must also check more information about admit card, Results, etc, through official links as mention in above details.
Conclusion : Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting applicants for filling up 180 Vacancies of Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply online for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 before last date 02nd January 2018.