|OPSC 500 ASO Jobs 2018||OPSC 218 Group A & B Vacancy 2018|
Searching for get information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification ? Odisha Public Service Commission has announced for 500 new vacancies of Assistant Section Officers posts in Group B. Eligible participants can fill online application form for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 from 10th October 2018 through official website. Candidates can submit online forms for Assistant Section Officer Jobs before or on 09th November 2018. Aspirants may read further details related to Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018 Advertisement from the article as given here.
- Odisha PSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement Details | Check OPSC Recruitment 2018 Closing Date Here
- How To Get Post Details For OPSC ASO Vacancy 2018 ? Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For Odisha PSC ASO Jobs 2018 ? Selection Process For OPSC Vacancy 2018
- Educational Qualifications For Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018 – OPSC ASO Bharti 2018 :
- Age Requirement For OPSC ASO Jobs 2018 – Odisha PSC Bharti 2018 :
- Method Of Selection For Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy 2018 – Odisha PSC Recruitment :
- Examination Fee For OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 – OPSC Jobs :
- Scale Of Pay For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2018 – OPSC ASO Vacancy 2018 :
- How Can I Fill Online Form For OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? OPSC ASO Jobs 2018
- Collect Information for OPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 | Odisha OPSC Recruitment Details
- Division of OPSC Vacancy 2018 | Civil Services Jobs Distribution
- Who Can Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam
- How To Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check OPSC Civil Services 2018 Online Registration Process
Odisha PSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement Details | Check OPSC Recruitment 2018 Closing Date Here
Name of Department : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Name : Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Total Number of OPSC Vacancy : 500 Posts
Vacancy Location : Odisha
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
Odisha PSC Official Website : opsc.gov.in
What Are Apply Online Dates For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 ? OPSC Jobs 2018
OPSC Notification Number : 10 OF 2018-19
Issue date of OPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement : 18.09.2018
Opening date for filling online application form : 10.10.2018
Last date for submission of online registration form : 09.11.2018 up to 11:59 PM
Closing date of reciept of exam fee at any branch of SBI : 13.11.2018
OPSC ASO Examination Date : 23.12.2018
How To Get Post Details For OPSC ASO Vacancy 2018 ? Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Posts : 500 ASO Jobs
Distribution Of Odisha PSC Jobs 2018 2018 | OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2018 :
- Unreserved : 266 Posts
- SEBC : 87 Posts
- Scheduled Caste : 75 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe : 72 Posts
What Is Eligibility Criteria For Odisha PSC ASO Jobs 2018 ? Selection Process For OPSC Vacancy 2018
Candidates may check eligibility criteria and selection methodology for OPSC Recruitment 2018 from here :
Educational Qualifications For Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018 – OPSC ASO Bharti 2018 :
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University for Odisha PSC ASO Jobs 2018. To get rest of details related to qualifications for ASO post, candidates can refer OPSC ASO Recruitment Notification 2018.
Age Requirement For OPSC ASO Jobs 2018 – Odisha PSC Bharti 2018 :
Candidates should have minimum age as 21 years and maximum age as 32 years for Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2018. The upper age relaxation will get applicable as on 01.01.2018 for all categories. The Age relaxation for another categories will get allowed as per Government Rules. Candidates can also read the official notification to get more information regarding age limit for OPSC Recruitment 2018.
Method Of Selection For Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy 2018 – Odisha PSC Recruitment :
Selection of aspirants will get based on Written Examination and Skill Test for ASO Jobs. Those applicants who qualifying in written test will get called for Skill Test. To clarify in Skill Test, candidates must be required to get minimum 40% marks. The final selection of applicants will get done on the basis of marks obtained in both examinations. For further details, aspirants may visit official links as mention at the end.
Examination Fee For OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 – OPSC Jobs :
Aspirants should have to deposit application fee as Rs. 300/- through Online Challan (pay-in-slip) at any branch of SBI. Applicants who belonging to SC/ ST of Odisha and PWD category will get exempted by exam fee for OPSC Recruitment.
Scale Of Pay For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2018 – OPSC ASO Vacancy 2018 :
After getting selection for ASO post, Candidates will get offered by Rs. 35400/- (Level-09). Selected participants will get paid at pre-revised pay scale of 9,300/-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- and other allowances.
How Can I Fill Online Form For OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? OPSC ASO Jobs 2018
Candidates who wants to apply for OPSC Jobs can fill online form by follow the steps as given here :
- First of all, candidates should log on OPSC Official Website i.e. opsc.gov.in
- Candidates must click on OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf Link.
- Aspirants should read the important instructions as mention on Odisha PSC Vacancy Notification.
- Eligible candidates should click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up complete details in OPSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of their respective documents, pass port size photo and signature in online form.
- Aspirants must also submit application fee through online challan.
- Candidates should recheck their filled OPSC ASO Online Form.
- After that, you can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates must also take the printout of submitted online registration form for their future reference.
Important Links For OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 :
Download Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy 2018 Notification
Apply Online For Assistant Section Officer Vacancies (Activate Soon)
Conclusion : Odisha Public Service Commission has issued OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 500 ASO posts. Participants who are eligible may fill online form for Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2018 till 09.11.2018.
Do you want to download OPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 ? if yes then visit the official links given below. Odisha Public Service Commission is organizing OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Group A & B services. The notification holds 218 vacancies in Odisha Administrative Services, Police Services and Finance Services. Candidates who wants to take part in the OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 may send online application forms. Last date for submission of fully filled application form will be 03.10.2018. Candidates may check OPSC Civil Services Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria etc. details from here.
Fresh Update (04.09.2018) : Dear applicant, OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 is being started from 03.09.2018 onwards. Applicants who wants to apply for OPSC Group A & B Jobs may send their online forms now from the official links given below. Last date for submission of fully filled application form is 03.10.2018.
Collect Information for OPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 | Odisha OPSC Recruitment Details
Name of the Exam : OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018
Department : Odisha Public Service Commission
Total Posts : 218 vacancies
Post Name : Group A & B Services
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last date to apply online for opsc vacancy : 03.10.2018
Tentative month of Civil Services Exam : October 2018
OPSC Official Website : opsc.gov.in
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2018 | Civil Services Online Form Dates
Notification No. : 5/2018-2019
Advt. Date : 28.08.2018
Commencement of online registrations for opsc jobs : 03.09.2018
Last date for submission of online application form : 03.10.2018
Dates for depositing the fees for odisha psc recruitment : 05.10.2018
Tentative Date of OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam : 28th October 2018
Division of OPSC Vacancy 2018 | Civil Services Jobs Distribution
Total No. of Vacant Posts : 218 vacancies
Post Title : Group A & B Services
Division of OPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2018 | Odisha PSC Jobs Details :
- OAS Gr-A (JB) : 60 Posts
- OPS Gr-A(JB) : 15 Posts
- OFS Gr-A (JB) : 21 Posts
- OCS (ARCS/AGCS) : 06 Posts
- ORS (Gr B) : 61 Posts
- OT & AS : 39 Posts
- OES (Gr-B) : 16 Posts
Who Can Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam
Participants who wants to apply for OPSC Vacancy 2018 must check the eligibility criteria given below. The criteria comprise of the terms and conditions available for the OPSC Civil Services Exam 2018. It holds education qualification, age limit and other parameters which must get fulfill. Otherwise the Odisha PSC Application Form will get rejected.
Qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2018
The participants who wants to apply for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 must hold Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for OPSC Jobs 2018 | Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Age
Participants who wants to apply for Odisha PSC Vacancy need to be above 21 year old. Simultaneously the maximum age limit for OPSC Civil Services Jobs must not exceed 32 year old. Candidates may check upper age relaxations from the OPSC Civil Services Notification Pdf 2018.
Upper Age Relaxations for Odisha PSC Jobs 2018
The upper age limit for SC/ST category is relaxable by 5 years for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxations if wants to apply for Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018. Participants can check complete details from the website.
Pay Scale for OPSC Civil Services Jobs 2018
Applicants on selections are entitle to have the following amount as salary. Candidates may check the post wise pay scale for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 from here. Afterwards they can check the other facilities applicable with the pay scale for Odisha PSC Bharti 2018.
Selection Process for OPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2018
Candidates who wants to participate in the Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2018 must check the selection process here. The examination comprise of Preliminary Exam and afterwards Mains Examination for selected applicants. Candidates are then further selected for attending the Personality Test or Interview. Applicants thus must download the Civil Services Exam Pattern to get complete details.
Application Fees for OPSC Bharti 2018
Candidates who wants to apply for OPSC Jobs 2018 must a nominal amount as application fees. Participants of General and OBC category are required to pay an nominal charge of Rs 300/- which is Non-Refundable in any condition. Participants of SC/ST category and other reserved category are exempted from the payment of application fees.
How To Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Check OPSC Civil Services 2018 Online Registration Process
Participants who wants to appear in the Odisha PSC Bharti 2018 must check the online application date first. The last date for submission of completely filled application form is 03.10.2018. Applicants can start their online registration process from 03rd September 2018. Those who gets successfully enroll then they may appear in the OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018.
Simple Steps to Download OPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 :
- First of all login to the Odisha PSC Website opsc.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to download OPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification 2018.
- Click on the link and then a pdf file will open having the details for OPSC Jobs 2018.
- Read all the terms and conditions for OPSC Recruitment 2018 and then start filling up the application forms.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, valid Email Id and Contact No.
- Now you need to deposit the application fees as per the provided method.
- Afterwards on successful transaction note down the Transaction No.
- Simultaneously recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Conclusion : OPSC Recruitment 2018 for the Civil Services Prelims Examination on 218 vacancies. Candidates may apply for OPSC Bharti 2018 from 03.09.2018 to 03.10.2018 from the official links given above. Preliminary Exam will commence on 28th October 2018 for all successfully registered participants.