Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is organizing OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18. The notification is released for 85 vacancies of Office Assistant (OA) and Management Trainee (MT) posts. Candidates who wants to apply online may send their application form from 24.11.2017 onwards. Last date to apply online for Odisha PTCL Jobs is 23rd December 2017 till 07:00 PM. Interested participants may download OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the official links given below.
Fresh Update (15.01.2018) : Dear applicants, OPTCL Admit Card 2018 for OA (Gr III) and JMT MT Jobs will be releasing from 3rd Week of Jan 2018 onwards. Candidates who are waiting for OPTCL Hall Ticket may visit the official links given at the end of the article.
- Collect Information for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 | Odisha PTCL Vacancy Details
- Important Dates for Odisha PTCL Recruitment 2017-18 | OPTCL Office Assistant Online Registration Date
- Total Number of OPTCL Vacancy 2017 | How Many Vacancies are available for Odisha PTCL Recruitment ?
- OPTCL Office Assistant-MT Eligibility Criteria 2017 | Odisha PTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- What is the Application Fees for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Registration Fees
- How to Apply Online for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Application Process
- What is the Selection Process for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Methods of Selection
- How to Download OPTCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 ? Odisha PTCL Paper Pattern
Collect Information for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 | Odisha PTCL Vacancy Details
Department : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Number of Vacancy : 85 posts
Post Name : Management Trainee (MT) and Office Assistant (OA)
Mode of registration : Online registration process
Last date to apply online : 23rd December 2017 till 07:00 PM
Discipline : Trainee (Finance Department)
Mode of Written Exam : Computer Based Test (CBT)
OPTCL Official Website : optcl.co.in
Important Dates for Odisha PTCL Recruitment 2017-18 | OPTCL Office Assistant Online Registration Date
|Events||Important Dates for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18|
|Opening date of online registration process||24.11.2017 at 11:00 am|
|Starting date for submission fees through ICICI Challan||24.11.2017|
|Closing Date of online submission of application||23.12.2017 by 07:00 PM|
|Last date for remittance of application fees/Fees through Bank Challan||23.12.2017|
|Downloading of OPTCL Admit Card||Last week of December 2017 (Tentative)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||2nd/3rd Week of January 2018 (Tentative)|
Total Number of OPTCL Vacancy 2017 | How Many Vacancies are available for Odisha PTCL Recruitment ?
Vacancies Available : 85 posts
Name of the Post : Management Trainee (MT) and Office Assistant (OA)
Division of OPTCL Office Assistant Jobs : 60 posts
- UR : 26 posts
- SEBC : 08 posts
- SC : 10 posts
- ST : 16 posts
OPTCL Management Trainee Jobs Division : 25 posts
- Management Trainee (Fin) : 03 posts
- Junior Management Trainee (Fin) : 10 posts
OPTCL Office Assistant-MT Eligibility Criteria 2017 | Odisha PTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are attending the OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 then check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria contains the Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fees etc. It is necessary to confirm all these details otherwise OPTCL Application Form will get rejected.
Education Qualification for OPTCL Vacancy 2017-18 :
Participants who wish to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 must check the post wise education qualification given below. Here we are representing the qualification required to apply for OPTCL Jobs 2017-18.
01. Office Assistant (OA) : An applicant must hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or posses Computer Knowledge.
02. Management Trainee (MT Finance) : Degree with passing of the Final Examination of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Account of India.
03. Jr. Management Trainee (Finance) : Graduate with Inter CA Pass/ Inter ICAI ( Pass) / M.Com (minimum 60% of marks for candidates other than SC/ST candidates. The minimum percentage of marks essential for SC/ST is 50%) knowledge in Company Law, Taxation and Computer Application.
Age Limit for Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 :
Candidates who wants to apply for Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Jobs must be minimum 21 year old and maximum age of the applicant must be 32 year old as on 01.11.2017. Age relaxation to the applicants is applied according to the government rules and regulations. The relaxation in upper age is given in the below context.
Relaxation in upper age relaxation limit :
Candidates who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year of age relaxation in upper age limit. The participants who falls under OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. therefore participants must check their category and age as well to apply for Odisha PTCL Vacancy 2017-18.
What is the Application Fees for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Registration Fees
Participants who are appearing in the OPTCL Examination 2018 must a nominal amount as application fees. The application fees for Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Vacancy is Rs 500/- for the candidates who belongs to the Unreserved Category. But for the applicants who belongs to the SC and ST category need to pay RS 250/- only. Only the applicant who belongs to the OPTCL Department are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Payment of Application Fees for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 :
Candidates who wants to apply for OPTCL Jobs 2017-18 must make the payment of application fees into the prescribed format. There are two ways to deposit the application fees for OPTCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017-18. First is the online mode and second one is offline mode. The online payment of application fees can be done either through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking facilities. Offline payment of application fees can be done through ICICI Bank Challan.
How to Apply Online for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Application Process
Participants who interested to apply for OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 must check the last date first. The application process will end on 23rd December 2017. Participants must check the simple steps given below to Download OPTCL Job Notification Pdf and apply online accordingly.
- First of all log on to the Odisha PTCL Website i.e. optcl.co.in
- On the home page you will get link to Download OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
- Click on the link and then read all the details given in the notification.
- Afterwards apply online by clicking on the link.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address etc. in the OPTCL Application Form 2017.
- Now make the payment of application fees and affix recent passport size photo and signature.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Application No. and Password.
- Then save the copy of application form for references purposes.
Download OPTCL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Here (Office Assistant)
Check Odisha PTCL Management Trainee Notification 2017-18
Apply Online for OPTCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017
Download OPTCL Admit Card 2018 Here
What is the Selection Process for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 ? Odisha PTCL Methods of Selection
-Participant will get selected through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test (Practical) in Computer Application. Applicants must secure minimum passing marks to get selected for OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18. Candidates will be first invited for Computer Based Test and afterwards qualified applicant will appear in Skill Test.
Methods of Selection for OPTCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 :
- Computer Test
- Skill Test of Computer Application
How to Download OPTCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 ? Odisha PTCL Paper Pattern
The computer based test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Duration of examination will be 03 hours. Applicants must note down that examination scheme for both vacancies i.e. Office Assistant (OA) and Management Trainee (MT) vacancies is different. Here we are sharing post wise exam pattern. Applicants must check all the details and simultaneously download the OPTCL Notification Pdf for more details.
OPTCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017-18 :
- According to the OPTCL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 it will be computer based online test.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from English (30%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning & Mental Ability (20%) & General Awareness (20%).
- Merit list will get prepare through CBT and Skill Test in Computer Application.
Odisha PTCL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2017-18 :
- There will be total 200 marks present in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Question will be designed from Subject Knowledge (60%), Numerical/ Logical Reasoning (15%), General Knowledge (15%) & English (10%).
- In addition there will be online psychometric test of 30 minutes.
- There will no negative marking.
- Applicant will get selected into 1:3 ratio.
Conclusion : OPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 for the post of Office Assistant (OA) and Management Trainee (MT) on 85 vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 23rd December 2017. Examination will held in the January Month 2018.