Are you looking for Govt. Jobs in Assam ? If yes then Panchayat and Rural Development Department is providing great opportunity to the Graduate Students. It is conducting PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 for appointment of applicants on 945 Tax Collector, Junior Assistant, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Gram Sevak and other posts. Candidates who are waiting for Panchayati Raj Assam Vacancies may apply online from 22.12.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled online form for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Recruitment is 16.01.2018. Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees and Selection Process etc. are discussed ahead. Read the article carefully.
- Quick Details for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, Panchayati Raj Assam Jobs Overview
- Check PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 Details, Panchayati Raj Assam Tax Collector Jobs Distribution
- What Education & Age Limit is Demanded for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 ? Panchayati Raj Assam Eligibility Criteria
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Salary Structure
- Application Fees for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, Panchayati Raj Jobs Fees Payment Methods
- Selection Process, Exam Pattern for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online for PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 ? How to Fill Panchayati Raj Assam Online Form ?
Quick Details for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, Panchayati Raj Assam Jobs Overview
Organization : Panchayat and Rural Development Department
Recruitment Type : General
Total Posts : 945 vacancies
Vacancies Available : Tax Collector, Junior Assistant, Gaon Panchayat Secretary etc.
Mode of registration : Apply Online
Notification Date : 21.12.2017
Last date to apply online : 16th January 2018
PNRD Assam Official Website : pnrd.assam.gov.in
Important Dates for PNRD Assam Jobs 2018, Panchayati Raj Assam 945 Tax Collector Apply Date :
Notification Number : PDDE(I)10/2011/Pt-I/105-111
PNRD Assam Advertisement Date : 21.12.2017
Opening of online registration window pnrd assam recruitment : 22.12.2017
Closing date to submit fully filled application form : 16.01.2018
Check PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 Details, Panchayati Raj Assam Tax Collector Jobs Distribution
|Post Name||PNRD Assam Jobs Details|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat)||74 posts|
|Jr. Assistant HQ||24 posts|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||147 posts|
|Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat)||100 posts|
|Tax Collector (Road Moharar)||450 posts|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150 posts|
What Education & Age Limit is Demanded for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 ? Panchayati Raj Assam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for PNRD Assam Vacancy must check the education and age limit before filling up the online form. Here our team has put together all the information related with PNRD Assam Eligibility Criteria 2018. Candidates are suggested to first confirm the eligibility details and afterwards must apply for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Recruitment 2018.
Education Qualification for PNRD Assam Jobs, Panchayati Raj Assam Vacancies :
Candidates who are participating in the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 must hold Graduation from any recognized university or institute. But if participants are applying for Gaon Panchayat Secretary Jobs then they must hold Graduation in Commerce stream from any recognized education board.
Age Limit for PNRD Assam Vacancy, Panchayati Raj Assam Recruitment Age Limit :
The minimum age of the applicants applying for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Vacancy is 18 year old. Maximum age of the participants for Panchayati Raj Assam Jobs should be not more than 43 year old. Candidates can check age relaxation category wise and other necessary information from the context given below.
Relaxation in upper age limit for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates before filling up the age limit in the online form Panchayati Raj Assam Recruitment must check age relaxation allotted for each posts. The applicants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation in upper age limit. For furthermore information refer the PNRD Assam Vacancy Notification 2018.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Salary Structure
|Post Name||PNRD Assam Tax Collector Jobs Pay Scale|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2|
|Jr. Assistant HQ||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2|
|Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5600/- of Pay Band -2|
|Tax Collector (Road Moharar)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5000/- of Pay Band -2|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2|
Application Fees for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, Panchayati Raj Jobs Fees Payment Methods
What is the Application Fees for Panchayati Raj Assam Bharti ?
Candidates who wish to apply for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Jobs must pay an amount as application fees. The registration fees once paid will not be refunded back to the applicants in any circumstances. PNRD Assam Application Fees is different for all the category.
- Unreserved Category (General) : Rs 250/-
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC) : Rs 150/-
- BPL Certificate : Nil
Registration Fees Payment Methods :
Candidates who wants to apply for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Vacancy must pay the registration fees through Online mode only. The process of online payment of application fees can be done either through Debit or Credit Card or through NET Banking Facility.
Selection Process, Exam Pattern for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018
PNRD Assam Tax Collector Jobs Selection Process :
Candidates who are appearing in the PNRD Assam Bharti must check the selection process firstly. The selection stages comprise of Written Examination in the offline mode (Pen Paper Based Format). No written examination will be organized for PNRD Assam Goan Panchayat Secretary Jobs. The exam will held at 06 center only which are indicated ahead. Candidates who wish to Download PNRD Assam Exam Pattern 2018 must check coming paragraphs carefully.
PNRD Assam Tax Collector Exam Pattern 2018 :
Participants who are appearing in the selection process will be facing Examination at the first level. There exam will held for 100 marks and comprise of OMR based questions. Question paper will be having 100 questions and each will carry 01 mark. If participants marks the wrong answer then there will be 1/4 mark as negative marking.
- There will be 03 important sections i.e. 01. Logical Reasoning and Aptitude Comprehension, 02. History of Assam and 03. General Knowledge
- Only Black Ball Point Pen is allowed to write the answer.
- Duration of PNRD Assam Examination is 03 hours.
- There will written examination for all the post except the Goan Panchayat Secretary Jobs.
Assam PNRD Exam Center Details : Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat and Dibrugarh
How to Apply Online for PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 ? How to Fill Panchayati Raj Assam Online Form ?
Candidates who wish to apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 must check the dates to apply online firstly at the official site. The last date to apply for Panchayati Raj Assam Recruitment 2018 is 16th January 2018. Applicants can read the steps given ahead to apply online for Panchayati Raj Tax Collect Vacancies 2018.
- Firstly log on to the Panchayati Raj Assam Website i.e. pnrd.assam.gov.in
- On the home page go in the right side bottom part and click on the Recruitment/ Career section.
- Now you need to click on the link showing P&RD Recruitment for various posts.
- Here you need to click on the Advertisement Pdf for PNRD Assam Jobs 2018.
- Afterwards a pdf file open showing you all the details regarding Panchayati Raj Vacancies.
- Read all the details carefully and then go for the apply online instructions.
- Check them also and then start filling up the P&RD Assam Online Form.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also make payment of application fees through online mode as stated in the payment process section.
- Recheck the complete online form and then note down the Registration ID and Password for future logins.
You May Also Check Other Govt. Jobs in Assam
Conclusion : PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 for the post of Tax Collector, Gram Sevak, Gaon Panchayat Secretary etc. on 945 posts. Last date to fill up the online application forms for Panchayati Raj Assam Jobs is 16.01.2018. Apply Online at pnrd.assam.gov.in