Are you looking for Stenographer Jobs in High Court ? If yes then here is the good news for you. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is organizing recruitment on 239 vacancies of Stenographer (Grade III) posts. Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Form will be available from 25.12.2017. Last date for submitting the fully filled application form is 27.01.2017. Candidates the online registration process will held into two successful stages. The last date for completing the Step I Registration for Stenographer Vacancies is 23.01.2018. Simultaneously the closing date to complete the Step II online registrations is 27.01.2018. Applicants can check more details regarding High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria from the details coming ahead.
- Get Details for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno (Gr. III) Jobs Details
- Important Dates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2018, Stenographer Vacancy Apply Online Date
- Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno Jobs Education & Age Limit
- Registration Fees for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, Stenographer Application Fees Details
- Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Exam Pattern, Selection Process @highcourtchd.gov.in
- How to Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 ? Steno Gr III Jobs Application Process
Get Details for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno (Gr. III) Jobs Details
Department : High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Organization : Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC)
Total posts : 239 vacancies
Post Name : Stenographer Gr. III
Mode of registration : online registration process
Registration Type : Two Part Registration
No. of Steps for Apply Online : Step 1 & 2 Registration process
Last date for final submission of form : 27.01.2018
Punjab and Haryana High Court Official Website : highcourtchd.gov.in
Important Dates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2018, Stenographer Vacancy Apply Online Date
Notification No. : 23S/SSSC/PB/2017
Advertisement Date : 22.12.2017
Opening date for online registration process : 25.12.2017
Closing date for part I registration : 23.01.2018 (11:59 PM)
Deadline for Part II registration : 27.01.2018 (11:59 PM)
Payment of application fees : 25.01.2018 (Within Banking hours)
Last date for editing of applications : 27.01.2018 (11:59 PM)
Conduct of Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Exam : March/April 2018
Division of Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 – highcourtchd.gov.in 239 Steno Jobs Details
- General : 35 posts
- SC of Punjab (Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh) : 53 posts
- Punjab SC Category (Other SC) : 42 posts
- BC/OBC of Punjab : 27 posts
- PHC of Punjab : 20 posts
- ESM (Gen) : 40 posts
- SC (ESM) : 14 posts
- BC/OBC (ESM) : 08 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno Jobs Education & Age Limit
Candidates before submitting the application forms for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The Stenographer Bharti Eligibility Criteria comprise of Qualification, Age Limit etc. These are the compulsory elements which will be asked at the time of filling up the Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Online Form 2018.
Education Qualification for Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs :
Candidates must have done their Bachelor’s Degree with Arts or Science subject from any recognized education board. He/She should have proficiency in Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets). Applicants must have Matriculation Examination Pass certificate in Punjabi language. For furthermore information visit the official site or Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification Pdf.
Age Limit for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
The minimum age of the applicants for Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy is 18 year old. Age will be computed as on 01.01.2017. Maximum age of the applicants for Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Jobs is 37 years. The maximum shown here is applicable for General category applicants. Such applicants who holds age relaxation in upper age limit must check the details coming ahead.
Relaxation in upper age limit for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs :
Candidates of SC category in Punjab state will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. In the same way participants of BC/OBC category of Punjab will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age which forms the maximum age limit for them as 42 year old. Candidates can check complete information in the Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Notification Pdf.
Registration Fees for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, Stenographer Application Fees Details
Application Fees for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy :
Candidates who wish to participate in the Punjab & Haryana Court Recruitment must check the category wise application fees. Here our team is representing the application fees for all the categories. Registration fees is Non Refundable. Once paid by the participant then will not refunded back.
- General Category : Rs 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab State : 250/-
- PHC of Punjab (General) : 500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) : Rs 125/-
- Reserved Category of other state : Rs 1000/-
Payment Methods for Submitting Application Fees for 239 Stenographer Jobs :
Candidates have to deposit the application fees within the time slot allotted. The amount can be paid in the form of Cash Deposit Receipt printed after the completion of Step I Registration. It should get deposit in any SBI Branch of India. It must contain the amount paid depending upon his/her category. Candidates must ask the SBI branch to deposit the registration fees under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21). Other more are not acceptable for payment application fees towards Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Vacancy 2018.
Salary for Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Vacancy :
Applicants on selection are entitle to have Rs 5910 to Rs 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs 2800/- in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Other benefits, allowances, increments etc. are applicable according to the government policies of Punjab State.
Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Exam Pattern, Selection Process @highcourtchd.gov.in
Selection Process for Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment :
Candidates must not forget to check the Selection Process applicable on Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018. Participants have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 wpm and 20 wpm tentatively. There would be a separate Computer Proficiency Test for the selection of the applicants.
- English Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Exam Pattern 2018 :
The written examination as per the department guidelines will held someday in March or April 2018. The test will be qualifying in nature and their marks will be counted for preparation of Final Merit List. Applicants to get more details must read the Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Jobs Notification Pdf.
How to Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 ? Steno Gr III Jobs Application Process
Candidates firstly must look forwards towards the Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Vacancy Dates. The closing date to complete final registrations is 27.01.2018. Participants who wish to check the steps for applying online towards Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment, then read the details given ahead.
- Firstly log on to the official site of Punjab Haryana High Court at highcourtchd.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Recruitments section.
- Here you need to go in the SSSC section and click on it.
- It will display the very first notification as Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Click on the link and read all the details given here.
- Afterwards you need to go for the apply online process.
- Click on the link showing Apply Online.
- Afterwards start filling up the application form with genuine and complete details.
- Enter personal information, address, affix recent photo & signature etc.
- Now make the payment of application fees.
- Recheck the complete online form for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy and then submit all the details.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
You May Also Check :
Haryana PSC Notification
Conclusion : Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Stenographer vacancies on 239 posts. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 27.01.2018. Applicants can attend the Computer Proficiency Test in the month of March/ April 2018.