Are you waiting for RBI Admit Card 2017 for Office Attendant Examination ? If yes then Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Office Attendant Call Letter from 19th December 2017 onwards. The written examination on 526 vacancies of Office Attendant will held on 06th January 2018. Interested participants may download Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017 from the official links given below. To download RBI Call Letter Office Attendant 2017 Examination login with Registration ID and Password or DOB. Afterwards take print out of the admit card on A4 size white plane paper.
Fresh Update as on 26.12.2017 : Dear applicants, Reserve Bank of India has uploaded RBI Office Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket on the official website for 06th January 2018. Participants must not wait for the last date and should download their RBI Admit Card 2018 now.
- Check RBI Admit Card 2017 Download Date | 526 Office Attendant Exam Date
- Information Available on RBI Admit Card 2017 / RBI Office Attendant Call Letter Details
- ID Proof demanded with RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 / Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket
- General Guidelines Available on RBI Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017
- What is the Selection Process and Exam Pattern for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017 ?
- How to Download RBI Admit Card 2017 at rbi.org.in ? Simple Steps to Download RBI Call Letter 2017
- Collect General Details For RBI Admit Card 2017 :
- RBI Admit Card 2017 : Mandatory Details Available on RBI Assistant Hall Ticket
- How To Download RBI Admit Card 2017 ? Procedure For Check Details For RBI Assistant Call Letter
- RBI Admit Card 2017 : Method Of Selection For RBI Assistant Examination
- RBI Admit Card 2017 : Check Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Examination Scheme
- RBI Results 2017-18 : Check Cut Off Marks For Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Examination
Check RBI Admit Card 2017 Download Date | 526 Office Attendant Exam Date
Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Examination : RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017
Post Available : 526 vacancies
Vacancy Name : Office Attendants
Mode of examination : Computer Based Test (online mode)
Registration process : apply online
Last date for submission of application form : 07.12.2017
Conduct of Examination : January 2018
Issue of RBI Admit Card : Available Now
Reserve Bank of India Website : rbi.org.in
General Details for RBI Recruitment 2017 :
Online registration process for RBI Office Attendant Examination 2017 was started from 17.11.2017. Thousands of application form against 526 vacancies are being received till the time. Last date for submitting the fully filled application for for RBI Jobs is 07th December 2017. So those applicants who are still in the queue to fill up the application form must hurry up. Candidates must not wait for the last moments and confirm their registration to appear in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017.
Only successfully register applicant will get the opportunity to appear in the RBI Examination 2017. The invitation letter or RBI Admit Card 2017 of the participant will be available shortly on the official website. There is not other mode to fetch Reserve Bank of India Call Letter 2017. A notification regarding uploading of RBI Call Letter 2017 will also be sent on your registered Email ID.
Information Available on RBI Admit Card 2017 / RBI Office Attendant Call Letter Details
The department provides some essential information on the RBI Hall Ticket 2017 of the applicants. These are the information which confirm the engagement of the candidate with the registration process as well as examination 2017. In addition to it, the candidate must confirm whether or all the details given below are clearly printed or not on the RBI Call Letter 2017.
rbi.org.in Office Attendant 2017 Admit Card Information :
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Guardian Name
- Center Code
- Venue of the Online Test
- Timings and Shifts of the examination
- Register photo and signature etc.
ID Proof demanded with RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 / Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket
It is compulsion to bring one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center for verification purposes. Simultaneously with the RBI Permission Letter 2017 participants must bring 02 passport size colored photograph. The identity proof can one of the following document. It should be in original as well as photocopy format :
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Passport etc.
Special Note : It is very mandatory to bring ID proof as well as RBI Admit Card 2017 at the exam center as without it can not write examination. You are also advise to bring passport size photograph for verification purposes. Rest of the important guidelines are given below.
General Guidelines Available on RBI Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017
There are some general guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India for the RBI Online Test. Applicants must follow these instructions otherwise they will get restricted on writing the examination. Hence read all the details properly given ahead and the appear in the RBI Examination 2017.
Important Instructions available on RBI Call Letter 2017 :
- The RBI Admit Card 2017 must get printed on A4 size white plane paper.
- All the details in the Reserve Bank of India Call Letter 2017 must be clearly visible.
- Simultaneously RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017 should not get torn from any side.
- It should not be raucous condition.
- Afterwards it is necessary or compulsory to bring RBI Office Attendant 2017 Admit Card at the exam center.
- Entry at the exam hall is permitted before 1/2 hour of the exam time.
- Candidate must not bring Books, Electronic Gadgets, Other equipment at the venue of the exam.
- Applicant must behave properly in the examination hall and maintain pin drop salience.
- If you find any problem at the exam center then immediately inform the authorities.
- Talking and misbehaving in the examination hall is strictly restricted.
What is the Selection Process and Exam Pattern for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017 ?
Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy :
At first the department will conduct Computer Based Written Examination to select the applicants for 526 Office Attendant jobs. Afterwards RBI will conduct language proficiency test to select the applicants for appointment. In this way the whole selection process will held for the RBI Recruitment 2017.
Methods of Selection for RBI Office Attendant 2017 Examination :
- Online Written Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI 526 Office Attendant Exam Pattern Download 2017 :
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks on each wrong answer.
- Paper will be set in both language i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be 120 questions of 120 marks.
How to Download RBI Admit Card 2017 at rbi.org.in ? Simple Steps to Download RBI Call Letter 2017
Participants who are searching for the process to Download RBI Hall Ticket 2017 then here is the news. We are sharing some of the important details which will help you to take print out of the RBI 526 Office Attendant Admit Card 2017.
- Firstly log on to the official website of Reserve Bank of India i.e. rbi.org.in
- On the home page you will need to go on the Opportunity section.
- Here you will find the link to Download RBI Admit Card 2017.
- Now click on the link and enter the information demanded.
- Enter Registration ID and Password or DOB in the dialogue box.
- Simultaneously it will display you your RBI 526 Office Attendant Call Letter 2017.
- Check all the information available on the RBI Call Letter 2017 are correct or not.
- Then take print out of the Reserve Bank of India Call Letter on A4 size paper.
Conclusion : RBI Admit Card 2017 for the post of Office Attendant on 526 vacancies. Examination will held on January 2018 in the online mode. Participants can download their RBI 526 Office Attendant Call Letter from the official site.
Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI Admit Card 2017 on its Official Website. Department is inviting candidates to fill up 623 Assistant posts. Computer Based Examination will held for selection on Assistant Jobs. Preliminary Test will conduct on 27.11.2017 & 28.11.2017. RBI department will organize Mains Online Exam on 20.12.2017. Applicants who are participating in Online Examination can download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 through official site before Exam date. Participants can check Official Links to get information for Exam date, Call Letter, Venue of Exam, etc. Candidates should carry Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket at Examination Centre.
Fresh Update as on 17.11.2017 : Dear applicant, Reserve Bank of India has issued RBI Assistant Admit Card on the official site. Candidates who are appearing in the RBI Examination can check their RBI Call Letter from the official links given below.
Collect General Details For RBI Admit Card 2017 :
Name of Department : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name : Assistant Jobs
Total Number of Posts : 623 Vacancies
Name of Exam : RBI Assistant Examination 2017
Mode of Reserve Bank of India Exam : Online Mode
Exam Date : 27.11.2017 & 28.11.2017
RBI Admit Card 2017 Status : before 10 to 15 days of Exam date
Official Links : rbi.org.in
Important Dates For RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 :
Issue date of RBI Notification : 18.10.2017
Starting date for submitting Online Application Form : 18.10.2017
Last date for submission of Reserve Bank Of India Online Form : 10.11.2017
Closing date for payment of Exam Fee : 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
Date of Prelims Examination : 27.11.2017 & 28.11.2017
RBI Mains Exam date : 20.12.2017
Highlights of RBI Recruitment 2017-18 :
RBI department has released notification for 623 posts of Assistant on Reserve Bank Of India Official Website. Participants who are eligible and interested can apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy till last date 10.11.2017. RBI Online Application Forms are available on its Official Portal from 18.10.2017. Candidates who are going to apply for Assistant post can check Official Links to get details of RBI Recruitment 2017.
RBI Admit Card 2017 : Mandatory Details Available on RBI Assistant Hall Ticket
Reserve Bank of India has declare a news for RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 on its Official Website. Applicants should be need to carry RBI Hall Ticket 2017 at the Exam Centre. RBI Call Letter 2017 will be consists of important details regarding Procedure of Prelims & Mains Examination. Candidates should be required to bring ID Proofs along with RBI Assistant Call Letter 2017. Applicants should appear at Examination Centre with Reserve Bank Of India Admit Card & following ID Proofs :
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License, etc
RBI Call Letter is very important document for the entrance in Examination Hall. RBI Assistant Hall Ticket will be contains mandatory information as given below :
- Name of Candidates
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Fathers Name
- Exam Duration
- Time of the exam
- Instructions to be followed during Online exam
- Photo and Signature of the participants
Participants should be required to bring RBI Hall Ticket at Examination Centre to attend RBI Assistant Examination. Applicants who are going to appear in Preliminary & Mains Exam must be need to reach on Reporting Time. Those candidates are present at Examination Centre without RBI Call Letter will not be applicable to take part in Examination.
How To Download RBI Admit Card 2017 ? Procedure For Check Details For RBI Assistant Call Letter
Candidates who are participating in RBI Assistant Examination can download RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2017. Participants should download RBI Assistant Admit Card before date Prelims Examination & Mains Exam. Candidates must check download procedure for RBI Hall Ticket 2017 as mention here :
- At First, participants should visit to Official Website i.e. rbi.org.in
- Candidates must go to Home Page.
- Then search for RBI Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Applicants should click on RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2017.
- Participants must fill up important details like Registration number & Date of Birth to login for RBI Call Letter.
- Then your Call Letter for Online Exam will be appear on your Computer Screen.
- Applicants must take the printout of RBI Assistant Admit Card.
- Participants should carry Hall Ticket at Examination Centre for attend RBI Prelims & Main Examination.
Important Links For RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017-18 :
RBI Admit Card 2017 : Method Of Selection For RBI Assistant Examination
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary, Mains Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Participants who are qualifying in Preliminary Exam will be called for Main Exams. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Mains Exam for Language proficiency Test. Final Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Preliminary, Mains Exam & LPT. Participants can check further information regarding RBI Selection Process through Official Links as mention above.
Selection Method For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Important points For RBI Selection Method :
- Those participants are qualifying in Prelims Test will be allowed to attend RBI Main Exam.
- There will be minus marking of 1/4 marks on each incorrect answer.
- Question Paper of Preliminary & Main Examination will be in Hindi & English.
- Exam Paper will be contains Objective Type Questions.
- Candidates who are qualifying in Category wise & Sectional Cut-Off will be selected for Assistant post.
RBI Admit Card 2017 : Check Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Examination Scheme
RBI Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017 :
Department will organize Prelims Exam for select the applicants for Assistant posts. Preliminary Examination will be contains 100 objective type questions of 100 marks. Examination Paper will be consists of questions of topics i.e. English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning. Participants can check RBI Exam Pattern for Prelims Test as mention below :
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|01.||English Language||30 Ques.||30 Marks|
|02.||Numerical Ability||35 Ques.||35 Marks|
|03.||Reasoning||35 Ques.||35 Marks|
|100 Ques.||100 Marks|
RBI Main Exam Pattern 2017 :
RBI Department will held Main Examination for selection of Assistant Jobs. Main Exam Paper will be contains 200 objective type questions of 200 marks. Duration of Main Examination is 2:15 Hours. Main Exam Paper will be contains questions of Subjects i.e. Reasoning, English, Computer Knowledge & General awareness. Candidates should read further information related to RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Main Examination from here :
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Reasoning||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40 Ques.||40 Marks||25 Minutes|
|5.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40 Ques.||40 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||2:15 Hours|
Language Proficiency Test : Those participants are qualifying in Preliminary & Main Examination for Assistant Vacancies will be called for Language Proficiency Test. LPT Examination will be based on Official & Regional Languages. Participants can collect further details regarding Reserve Bank Of India Exam Pattern for Online Test through the Official Links.
RBI Results 2017-18 : Check Cut Off Marks For Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Examination
Results of RBI Prelims & Main Examinations will be announced after the one month of Examination. Candidates can check result details by enter the Roll No. & Date of Birth on RBI Official Website. Participants should check further information like Process of download Score Card & Cut-off marks for RBI Examination through our website i.e. sarkariresultonline.com.
Conclusion : RBI Admit Card 2017 will be updated soon on Official Website for 623 Assistant posts. Online Test will be conduct on 27.11.2017 & 28.11.2017.