Reserve Bank of India, one of the prime banking institution in the country has announced RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18. The notification indicates 526 vacancies of Office Attendants in various reputed banking institution. Interested participants may send their fully filled application form before 07th December 2017. RBI Online Registration Process has begun from 17.11.2017. Candidates can check Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the details given in this article. The tentative date of online written examination for RBI Office Attendants Vacancy 2017 will be in December 2017 – January 2018. Applicants can check RBI Office Attendants Exam Pattern, Syllabus etc. from the information given here.
- What is the Last Date to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?
- How to Check Post Wise Division of RBI Office Attendants Vacancy 2017 ?
- RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2017 – 18 Eligibility Criteria
- How to Check RBI Recruitment 2017 –18 Examination Fees ?
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 Selection Process
- Download RBI Office Attendants Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 :
- How to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ? Steps to Complete Registration for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy ?
- RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Last Date to Apply for 623 Assistant Jobs ?
- RBI Assistant 2017 Vacancy : Check भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक भर्ती Region Wise
- RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India 623 Assistant Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Application Fees for RBI Vacancy ?
- How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 ? Steps to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy ?
- RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Process : Reserve Bank of India Method of Selection
- Reserve Bank of India Exam Pattern 2017 : Check RBI Assistant Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern Here
- How to Download RBI Admit Card 2017 ? Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket for Assistant Exam ?
- Reserve Bank of India Result 2017 : Check RBI Assistant 2017 Cut Off at rbi.org.in
What is the Last Date to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?
|Events||RBI Office Attendants Recruitment Important Dates|
|Starting Date to submit fully filled application form||17.11.2017|
|Closing date to submit RBI Online Application Form||07.12.2017|
|Payment of Reserve Bank of India Exam Fees||17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017|
|Tentative Month of RBI Office Attendant Exam||December 2017 or January 2018|
General Details for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18
Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Examination : RBI Office Attendants Examination, 2018
Total Posts : 526 vacant seats
Vacancy Name : Office Attendants
Mode to apply : Online application process
Conduct of RBI Exam : Online Mode
Last date for submission of application form : 07th December 2017
Reserve Bank of India Official Website : rbi.org.in
How to Check Post Wise Division of RBI Office Attendants Vacancy 2017 ?
Total RBI Vacancy Available : 526 vacant seats
Post Name : Office Attendants
Division of RBI Jobs Region Wise :
|Office||–||Vacancies||PWD #||EXS #|
|Chandigarh & Shimla$||0||0||14||33||47||0||1||1||2||9|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||0||23||0||142||165||2||2||3||7||33|
|Chandigarh = 42 and Shimla = 5 & Mumbai =144, Navi Mumbai (Belapur) = 15 and Panaji = 6|
RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2017 – 18 Eligibility Criteria
Participants who are appearing in the RBI Recruitment 2017- 18 must check the eligibility criteria given here for 526 Office Attendants Jobs. In eligibility criteria participants must confirm that hey hold required education, age limit etc. Without these formalities your RBI Online Form for Office Attendant Vacancies will get rejected. So therefore read complete RBI Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2017 from here.
Education Qualification for RBI Office Attendants Jobs :
Participants who are applying for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 then they should hold 10th Class pass certificate from any recognized university or education board. For furthermore details read the RBI Office Attendant Bharti Notification 2017 from the official links.
Age Limit for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017 :
The minimum age of the applicants for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicant must not exceed 25 year old for RBI Jobs as on 01.11.2017. Candidates who are seeking age relaxation for RBI Office Attendants Jobs 2017 – 18.
Check Age Relaxation for Reserve Bank of India Jobs :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 05 year on upper age limit for RBI Vacancy 2017. OBC will get 03 year relaxation on upper age. Applicants who wants to check age relaxation to PwD, Ex-Serviceman, Widow etc. then read the RBI Notification 2017 from the official links.
How to Check RBI Recruitment 2017 –18 Examination Fees ?
Candidates who wish to apply for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy 2017 must pay a nominal amount as the application fees. The description about the category wise Office Attendants Application Fees for RBI Jobs 2017 is as follows :
- Rs 50/- payable for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450/- payable for General/OBC candidates (Test Fees + Intimation Charges)
The applicants who belongs to the staff category are exempted from the payment of application fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded back to the participants. So make the payment carefully and only if you want to apply for RBI Office Attendants Jobs 2017.
Payment of the RBI Application Fees 2017 – 18 :
Candidates need to make the payment of the application fees only through Online Mode. Participants must make the payment of the application fees through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking etc. As we mentioned above and it is indicated in the RBI Advertisement 2017-18 too “ Fees once paid will not get refunded to the applicants in any circumstances”.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 Selection Process
Candidates will get selected through Online Written Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Applicants who will qualify the written examination will get chance to appear for furthermore selection process. It is necessary to secure minimum passing marks to qualify the RBI Office Attendants Examination 2017.
Methods of Selection for Reserve Bank of India Jobs :
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Download RBI Office Attendants Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 :
Candidates who are appearing in the RBI Examination must check the examination scheme from the official site. There will be 04 sections from which paper will be designed. Afterwards the question paper will have 120 questions of 120 maximum marks. Duration of RBI Exam is 90 minutes. Candidates can check the complete RBI Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 below :
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi both.
- Exam paper will have negative marking of 1/4 marks on each wrong answer.
- Applicant have to secure minimum passing in each subject to qualify the RBI Cut Off.
- LPT would be of qualifying nature. It is necessary to be proficient in the local language otherwise candidates will get disqualification.
How to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ? Steps to Complete Registration for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy ?
- Firstly log on the official website of Reserve Bank of India i.e. rbi.org.in
- On the home page go in the Career section.
- Here you need to click on the Current Vacancies and afterwards on RBI Office Attendants Notification Pdf 2017.
- Read all the terms and condition as well as apply online instructions from it.
- Now click on the apply online link and start filling up the RBI Recruitment Application Form 2017 – 18.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent passport size photo and signature.
- Afterwards you have to make the payment of application fees etc.
- Note down the transaction number and password for future use.
- In addition to it recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful note down the ID and Password for future logins.
Conclusion : RBI Recruitment 2017 –18 for the Office Attendants positions on 526 vacancies. Last date to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment is 07th December 2017. Online written examination will held in the month of December 2017 or January 2018.
Are your looking for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 ? If yes then भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक is conducting recruitment on over 623 vacancies of Assistant in its various offices. Participants will get selected through Online Competitive Exam. Window for online registration process is available from 18.10.2017. Last date to apply for RBI Assistant Vacancy is 10th November 2017. The Reserve Bank of India Jobs are divided among 17 region (all over India). Candidates who are searching for bank jobs then read RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Notification Pdf from the official links given ahead.
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Last Date to Apply for 623 Assistant Jobs ?
|Activities||Dates to Remember|
|Release Date of RBI Notification||18.10.2017|
|Opening of online registration window||18.10.2017|
|Closing date for online registration process||10th November 2017|
|Payment of Examination Fees||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary (Computer Based) Test||27th & 28th November 2017|
|Conduct of RBI Mains Online Test||December 20, 2017|
Special Note : It is to inform you that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) holds the right to change or cancel any examination dates for RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment. So participants must read all the details available in the notification pdf carefully and then apply online for 623 Assistant vacancies via RBI Recruitment 2017-18.
General Details for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 :
Department : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Type of Recruitment : Competitive Examination
Total Post Available : 623 vacancies
Post Name : Assistants
Selection Process : Online Test and LPT
Mode of registration : Apply Online
Last date : 10.11.2017
Total Region : 17 region
RBI Official Website : rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant 2017 Vacancy : Check भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक भर्ती Region Wise
Vacancies Available : 623 posts
Division of RBI Vacancy Region Wise :
- Ahmedabad : 19 post
- Bengaluru : 25 post
- Bhopal : 25 post
- Bhubaneswar : 17 post
- Chandigarh : 13 post
- Chennai : 15 post
- Guwahati : 36 post
- Hyderabad : 16 post
- Jaipur : 13 post
- Jammu : 23 post
- Kanpur & Lucknow : 44 post
- Kolkata : 23 post
- Mumbai : 264 post
- Nagpur : 15 post
- New Delhi : 47 post
- Patna : 15 post
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi : 13 post
RBI Assistant 2017 Jobs Category Wise Division :
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India 623 Assistant Jobs
Participants before moving forward must check eligibility conditions offered for RBI Assistant 2017 Jobs. Here our team of sarkariresultonline.com has mentioned full details over Reserve Bank of India Eligibility Criteria 2017. Candidates who are interested to fill application form must confirm the terms and conditions given below.
Education Qualification for भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक RBI Bharti 2017 :
Applicants who wish to apply for RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment must have Bachelor’ Degree (Graduation) with 50% marks. The degree will be valid in any discipline but must be from any govt. recognized institute or university. Participants who belongs to Reserved category must hold passing marks in the Graduation program to appear for RBI Examination 2017.
Age Limit for RBI Jobs 2017
Candidates must be minimum 20 year old to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. Upper age limit for the applicants is 28 year as on 01st October, 2017. Allover the participants must not born earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997. Aspirants seeking age relaxation in upper age must check the below given points carefully.
Relaxation in age for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 :
Participants who falls under SC/ST category will get age relaxation upto 05 year on upper age. Those who belongs to OBC category will get relaxation of 03 year on upper age. Person with Disability will get age relaxation upto 10 year and so on. Category wise age relaxation is indicated below.
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : What is the Application Fees for RBI Vacancy ?
Application Fees for RBI Assistant 2017 Vacancy :
Candidates who belongs to the OBC and General category have to pay Rs 450 as the examination fees. The amount includes application fees as well as intimation charges and is Non-Refundable. Applicants who falls under SC/ST, PWD and EXS category need to pay Rs 50 only. The reserve category applicants have to pay only intimation charges and is not refundable in any case.
- Unreserved Category : Rs 450/-
- Reserved Category : Rs 50/-
Payment of RBI (भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक) Examination fees :
Job Seekers who are searching for payment methods then here is good news for you. Reserve Bank of India will accept the payment only through online mode. This means applicant can deposit their RBI Application Fees while sitting at home or at any place. Method of making payment through online mode for RBI Assistant Jobs 2017 are given below :
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Master Card/Visa/ Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Pay Scale for RBI Assistant 2017 Bharti :
Such participants who gets selected in RBI Recruitment 2017 are entitled to have Rs 14,650/- per month. They will also get other allowances and facilities as applicable for भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक Employees. Participants can check complete details through RBI Assistant 2017 Notification Pdf.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 ? Steps to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy ?
- Firstly the applicants must log on to the RBI Official Website i.e. rbi.org.in
- On the home page go in the bottom section.
- Here you will get [email protected] link.
- Click on the link and it will take you to the page of RBI Careers.
- Now here you need to go on the Current Vacancies and in Vacancies link.
- Click on the link and then you will get the RBI Assistant 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details and then you need to click on the link Recruitment for the post of Assistant link (given in the middle of notification).
- Here you need to register first and then have to fill up the RBI Application Form.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent passport size photo & signature.
- Also make payment of application fees through online mode.
- Note down the transaction no. on successful submission.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password.
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Process : Reserve Bank of India Method of Selection
Selection Process for भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक RBI Recruitment :
Participants will get selected through Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Country wide competitive examination (Computer Based Test) will held into successful stages. After appearing in the first stage they need to qualify for next phase. Those who qualify both of the stages of RBI 623 Assistant Recruitment then will be invited for LPT.
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 :
- Online Test (Preliminary and Mains)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Some Important Point Related to RBI Selection Process :
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks on each wrong answer.
- Applicant has to qualify the preliminary exam to appear in Mains Test.
- There will be bilingual question apart from English subject. It means the question paper will be set in English as well Hindi language.
- Question paper will have objective type question and have to secure minimum passing marks in each section.
- Those who qualify the sectional cut off and category wise cut off will get selected for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
Reserve Bank of India Exam Pattern 2017 : Check RBI Assistant Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern Here
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern :
The examination will held into Online Mode. Preliminary examination will be of screening type in nature. Candidates need to qualify it to appear in the Assistant Main Examination. There will be three important section in the examination. Total No. of question will be 100 only. Maximum marks for the question paper will be 100. Applicant have to solve the question paper into 01 hour only. Rest of the information is available below :
|Subject (Objective Type Question)||Total No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||30||Duration of 01 Hour|
Reserve Bank of India Main Exam Pattern 2017 :
Then comes the RBI Assistant Main Examination 2017. It will held most probably on 20th December 2017. There will be 05 section. Duration to solve each section will be different. Also the question paper booklet will have 200 question of 200 marks. Participant need to qualify it so as to appear in the LPT (Final Stage) rounds.
|Subject (Objective Type Question)||Total No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) Pattern :
Participants who declare qualify in RBI Main Exam will have to undergo Language Proficiency Test (LPT). It will held into the official/local language of the state from which candidate have applied. Applicant who found not fit in the local language will get disqualified.
How to Download RBI Admit Card 2017 ? Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket for Assistant Exam ?
Interested participants need to Download RBI Admit Card for Assistant 2017 Examination before 15-20 days of the exam date. Preliminary Examination is supposed to held on 27th & 28th November 2017. Hence we can estimate the uploading of Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket till 15th November 2017. RBI Assistant Call Letter will be available on the official website i.e. rbi.org.in. Participants can check their admit card by entering Registration No. and DOB.
The RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card of the participants will contain so many important details. It have Candidate’s Name, Roll No., Father’s Name, Exam Date, Venue of Test, Timings, Shifts, Passport size photo and signature etc. Simultaneously with these documents applicant must carry their one photo bearing ID proof which can be one of the following :
- Voter’s ID
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
Reserve Bank of India Result 2017 : Check RBI Assistant 2017 Cut Off at rbi.org.in
Applicant after appearing in the examination must look forward towards RBI Assistant 2017 Result. The Assistant Exam Result will get declare after 45-50 days of the exam date. Applicants can check their Reserve Bank of India Result by entering their Roll No. or Registration No. with DOB in the dialogue box.
Conclusion : RBI Recruitment 2017-18 for 623 Assistant vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 10th November 2017. Online preliminary examination will held from 27th and 28th November 2017. Download RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment Notification here.