Are you preparing for RBI Grade B Examination 2018 ? If yes then you can download RBI Syllabus 2018 from here. Reserve Bank of India Department has declared a notification of 166 officer (Grade-B) Jobs in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams. Now the department will be conducting the Online examination for Officer (Grade B) Vacancy. For scoring the good marks in the examination candidates are required to download the RBI Officer Syllabus 2018. Online Examination is going to be held in the month of August & September 2018. Applicants can collect subject wise Reserve Bank of India Syllabus 2018 from given below article.
Fresh Update (09.07.2018) : Dear all, RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2018 is available now for download. Applicants may check complete exam scheme, paper pattern, topic wise syllabus from here.
- General Details For RBI Syllabus 2018 – Reserve Bank of India Grade B Syllabus 2018
- Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Officer (Grade B) Examination 2018 – RBI Syllabus 2018
- Download Subject Wise RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018 – Topic Wise Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2018
- How To Download RBI Syllabus 2018? Simple Steps for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Exam Syllabus
General Details For RBI Syllabus 2018 – Reserve Bank of India Grade B Syllabus 2018
Department’s Name : Reserve Bank of India
Briefly Known As: RBI
Name of Vacancy : Officers (Grade B)
Examination Name: RBI Grade B Exam 2018
Mode of Examination: Online Exam & Interview
RBI Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
RBI Official website : rbi.org.in
Dates To Remember For Reserve Bank Of India Officer Exam 2018 – RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018
|Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment Advertisement No.||6A/2017-18|
|Opening date to apply online for RBI Recruitment||03.07.2018|
|Closing date to submit online application Form for RBI Officer Jobs||23.07.2018|
|Dates for submission of RBI Grade B Officer Application Fee||03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018|
|Online Exam (Phase I)||16.08.2018|
|Online Test (Phase II)||07.09.2018|
|Paper I Online Examination||16.08.2018|
|Online/ Written Test (Paper II & III)||06th & 07th September 2018|
|Paper I Online Exam||16.08.2018|
|Paper I & II Online/ written Test||06th & 07th September 2018|
Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Officer (Grade B) Examination 2018 – RBI Syllabus 2018
The department will select the candidates on the basis of Online/Written Exam & Interview. Firstly the department will be conducting a online exam for the candidates who had applied for Officer (Grade B) Vacancy. Online Exam consist two parts i.e The shortlisting will be done for the candidates who had appeared in online exam . After both Online exam ,the applicants who qualify in both online exam will be called for interview.
- Online/ Written Exam
Reserve Bank of India Officer (Grade B) Phase I Exam Pattern – RBI Syllabus 2018 :
Online exam question paper will be based on objective type questions which comprises 200 marks. The paper will be comprising the subjects i.e General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test. Duration of the exam will be 02 hours as answer sheet given.
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Name||Total Marks|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Quantitative Aptitude||200 Marks|
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern
The Question will consists the question based on objective types and the language will be Hindi & English. Online Examination consists three parts & total duration will be 270 minutes and each paper contains 90 minutes. Total marks will be 300 marks for Officer (Grade B) Exam.
Download Subject Wise RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018 – Topic Wise Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2018
Candidates can collect the subject wise RBI Exam Syllabus for appearing in Online Examination. Topic wise Reserve Bank of Bank Grade B Syllabus 2018 will help the candidates for better preparation for Officer (Grade B) Exam.
RBI Syllabus 2018 General Awareness – RBI Grade B Syllabus :
- Banking Terms, Current Rates
- International & National Organizations.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Affairs.
RBI Exam Syllabus 2018 – English Language :
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude :
- Time & Distance.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Decimals and Fractions.
RBI Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning :
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series etc.
Reserve Bank of India Syllabus 2018 – Economic & Social Issues :
- Growth and Development.
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India.
- Industrial and Labour Policy.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- The role of Economic Planning.
- Opening up of the Indian Economy.
RBI Syllabus 2018 – Management :
- Management: its nature and scope.
- The Management Processes.
- Human Resource Development.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives.
- Corporate Governance.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018 – Statistics :
- Statistical Methods.
- Linear Models.
- Statistical Inference.
- Multivariate Analysis.
- Optimization Techniques and Statistical Quality Control.
- Sample Surveys and Design of Experiments.
- Applied Economic Statistics.
- Vital Statistics.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Basic Computer Applications.
How To Download RBI Syllabus 2018? Simple Steps for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Exam Syllabus
Applicants can check the simple steps to download the RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018 from here. We have mentioned the steps fro downloading the RBI Exam Syllabus 2018 as given below.
- Firstly the applicants must check the RBI official website i.e
- Then search for RBI Syllabus 2018 pdf.
- Applicants should click on Reserve Bank of India Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018
- Read the Reserve Bank of India Syllabus computer device.
- Participants should also take the printout of RBI Exam Syllabus for scoring the good marks in Exam.
Important Links for RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018
Conclusion: RBI Syllabus 2018 is available on the official website for 166 officer (Grade-B) posts in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams. Applicants who are going to appear for online/written examination are must required to download the RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018 for better Preparation. Exam is going to held from 16.08.2018 to 07.09.2018 for Officer Vacancy. We have mentioned the direct link for downloading the Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2018.