Are you looking for Apprentice Jobs ? If yes then West Central Railway is organizing RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 for Bhopal, Kota, Jabalpur division. There are total 1273 vacancies of Trade Apprentice available in these divisions. Interested participants may send their online forms from November 2017. Last date for applying towards West Central Railway Vacancy is December 2017. Applicants who wish to apply for WCR Apprentice Recruitment then read the article completely.
- RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 : Division Wise West Central Railway Jobs Details
- Important Dates for RRC WCR Vacancy 2018 | West Central Railway Recruitment Date
- How Many Vacancies are available for RRC WCR Jobs 2018 ?
- Who Can Apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 ? West Central Railway Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fees for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 : West Central Railway Apprentice Form Fees
- Selection Process for West Central Railway Jobs | Method of Selection for Apprentice Vacancy
- How to Apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 ? Fill Application Form for West Central Railway Vacancy
RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 : Division Wise West Central Railway Jobs Details
Department : West Central Railway (WCR)
Organizing Department : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Total Post Available 1273 vacancies
Post Name : Apprentice
Mode of registration : Online registration process
Last date for submitting the completely filled application form : December 2017
Division Name : Bhopal, Kota, Jabalpur
RRC WCR Official Website : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates for RRC WCR Vacancy 2018 | West Central Railway Recruitment Date
|Division Name||Notification Date||Starting Date||Last date|
|Jabalpur Division||01/2017-18/Jabalpur Division||09.11.2017||08.12.2017|
|Rail Manager Kota Division||01/2017/JKota Division||10.11.2017||31.12.2017|
|Bhopal (Sawari Dibba)||01/2017||20.11.2017||19.12.2017|
|Warehouse Factory Kota Division||01/2017-18/Warehouse Kota||16.11.2017||31.12.2017|
How Many Vacancies are available for RRC WCR Jobs 2018 ?
Vacancies Available for RRC WCR Apprentice Jobs : 1273 posts
Name of the Post : Apprentice Vacancy
Details for West Central Railway Apprentice Bharti :
- Jabalpur Division : 407 posts
- Rail Manager Kota : 295 posts
- Bhopal Division : 345 posts
- Sawari Dibba (Bhopal) Division : 113 posts
- Warehouse Kota Division : 113 posts
Who Can Apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 ? West Central Railway Eligibility Criteria
Participants before moving to fill up the application form must check the RRC WCR Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Jobs 2018. The eligibility criteria for West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 contain minimum education, age, application fees etc. It is necessary to confirm the eligibility criteria for RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment otherwise forms will be rejected.
Education Qualification for RRC WCR Apprentice Vacancy :
Participants who wish to apply then they should hold minimum 10th/12th Pass certificate with minimum 50% marks. Simultaneously they must check the ITI certificate in the respective trade. To get furthermore details download the RRC WCR Notification Pdf 2018.
Age Limit for Apprentice Jobs 2018 | Minimum Age for West Central Railway Vacancy
Participants who are applying for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 they must be minimum 15 year old. Maximum age of the applicants for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 24 year old. Participants must check the age relaxation process from the notification links given below.
Relaxation in upper age for RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment :
Candidates who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. Participants of SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Participants who wants to check furthermore details then visit the official website of West Central Railway department.
Application Fees for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 : West Central Railway Apprentice Form Fees
Participants who are appearing in the West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy then a small is chargeable on online registration process. The applicants of Unreserved category need to pay Rs 100 as application fees and Rs 82 as portal fees. Simultaneously the Women, PH, SC/ST and other reserved category applicant have to pay Rs 82 (portal fees) only.
Payment of Application Fees for Apprentice Jobs :
Firstly the application fees once paid will not be refundable. It can not be paid back to the participants in any condition. The online registration fees payment can be done in the Online mode. process to make the payment is available in the West Central Railway Notification Pdf.
Selection Process for West Central Railway Jobs | Method of Selection for Apprentice Vacancy
Participants will get selected through Merit List basis. It will be made from the marks obtained in the 10/12th Examination and ITI Training. The applicant who secures the highest passing marks will get selected on Apprentice Jobs 2018.
Thus, this is the overall recruitment process for West Central Railway Recruitment 2018. Applicants who are interested to apply online may follow the simple steps given below. These will help them to download the Notification and apply online simultaneously for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 ? Fill Application Form for West Central Railway Vacancy
Eligible candidates may send online application forms from November to December 2017. Online registration forms received after the deadline will not consider. Here we are sharing some simple steps by which applicant can easily apply online for RRC WCR Apprentice Bharti 2018.
- First of all log on to the West Central Railway Official Website i.e. wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Here you will get the apply online as mponline.gov.in.
- Now click on the link and then you will get the notification of all the divisions.
- Read all the terms and conditions of the respective region.
- Then start filling up the application form for RRC WCR Recruitment 2018.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also make the payment of application fees in the online mode.
- On successful submission of payment note down the Transaction ID.
- Recheck all the information in the application form and submit all the details.
You may also check Important Links for RRC WCR Jobs 2018
Apply Online for RRC WCR Apprentice Vacancy Here
Download West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 Here
|Division Name||Notification Links|
|Jabalpur Division||Download Notification Here|
|Rail Manager Kota Division||Download Notification Here|
|Bhopal Division||Download Notification Here|
|Bhopal (Sawari Dibba)||Download Notification Here|
|Warehouse Factory Kota Division||Download Notification Here|
Conclusion : RRC WCR Recruitment 2018 for the post of Apprentice on 1273 vacancies. Applicants can apply for West Central Railway Vacancy before December 2017. To read furthermore information visit the official website or official links given above.