Are you waiting for TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 ? If yes then here is the good news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is organizing Combined Engineering Service Examination 2018. There are total 324 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE) in the Civil, Electrical branch. Online Registration process is starting from 28.02.2018. Last date for submission of online application form for TNPSC Recruitment is 26.03.2018. Applicants may download Tamil Nadu PSC AE Vacancy Advt, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc. from the official links given below.
Fresh Update as on 09.03.2018 : Tamil Nadu PSC is demanding hard copies of the Application Form with online registrations. Candidates need to send their hard copies on the address available here. Check complete notification below :
- Address : The Secretary,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.3, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C. Nagar,
Chennai – 600 003’’ so as to reach the Office on or before 25.03.2018, 5.30p.m.
- Download TNPSC MVI Hard Copy Submission Notice Pdf
- Details Related To TNPSC Recruitment 2018 / Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Notification
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- Selection Process & Application Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Exam General Details
- How to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Vacancy 2018
- Collect Information for TNPSC MVI Recruitment Advertisement 2018
- How to Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 ? TNPSC 113 MVI Required Qualification & Age Limit
- How to Check Application Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Vacancy Registration Fees ?
- What is the Selection Process & Exam Scheme for TNPSC 113 MVI Vacancy 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Selection Process & Paper Pattern
- What is the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Process ? How to Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Jobs at tnpsc.gov.in ?
Details Related To TNPSC Recruitment 2018 / Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Notification
Name of the Department : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Type of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment
Name of the Exam : Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE ) 2018
Number of Papers : 02
Total Post : 324 vacancies
Vacancy Title : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Branches : Civil & Electrical
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last Date of filling form for tnpsc cese recruitment : 26.03.2018
TNPSC Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 / Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Form Filling Last Date :
Tamil Nadu PSC Notification No. : 05/2018
Advt Date : 28.02.2018
Opening Date of online registration process : 28.02.2018
Last Date for submission of application form for TNPSC Jobs : 26.03.2018
Closing Date for Payment of fee through Bank : 28.03.2018
TNPSC CESE Exam Date : 20th May 2018
Division of TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC AE Jobs Details
Vacancies Available : 324 Posts
Jobs Title : Assistant Engineer (AEN)
Classification of TNPSC Vacancy 2018 Branch Wise :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) for Water Resource Department: 70 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) for Building, PWD: 23 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) for PWD: 42 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) for Highway Department: 160 Post
- Assistant Engineer in Rural Department and Panchyati Raj Department: 29 Post
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates who are applying for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 must check the eligibility criteria. Participants must check the minimum education, age limit, application fees, pay scale etc. for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise the application form will get rejected.
Education Demanded for TNPSC Jobs 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Qualification :
Participants who wants to fill up the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2018 must hold Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering. The degree must be recognized from any govt. college or institute. Furthermore information is available in the TNPSC Vacancy Notification Pdf 2018.
Required Age limit for TNPSC CESE Jobs 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Age :
Candidates who are applying for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs should not completed 30 years. There is no age limit is given for Schedule Caste ,Schedule Tribe and Other Backward classes. They can apply in any age. Candidates also check official website to get more furthermore information for TNPSC Vacancy 2018.
Pay Scale for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 –Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Salary :
Candidates who will get selected are entitle to have the following pay scale as their salaries. The pre-revised salary for TNPSC CESE Recruitment is Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 5100/- pm. Applicants will also get benefits of being an employee of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Selection Process & Application Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Exam General Details
Application Fees for TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2018 :
Participants who wants to fill up the tamil nadu psc cese application form must not forget to deposit the application fees. The registration fees for Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Exam is Rs 150/-. Simultaneously the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Fees is Rs 200/-. Applicant those who have already registered before they do not have to pay Fee. Period of one time registration is of 5 years those who registered in this period they are getting exemptions from paying fees.
Selection Process given in TNPSC Notification 2018 :
The Tamil Nadu PSC department will select the eligible applicants through Two Stage selection process. There will be written test and oral test to shortlist the applicants on 324 Assistant Engineer Jobs. Final selection will be done through the marks obtained in the Exam and Oral Test. Hence you must download TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 from the links given here.
How to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Vacancy 2018
Participants who are applying for TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2018 must check the important dates firstly. The last date to apply online for Assistant Engineer Jobs is 26th March 2018. Candidates must check the simple steps give below to download the TNPSC Notification as well as apply online easily :
- Firstly, candidate should check official website of TNPSC CESE Jobs 2018 i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Secondly the applicants must go in the Notification section.
- Here you will get another section named as Latest Notifications.
- Click on this link and you will get the first notification as TNPSC CESE Advt 2018.
- Read all the details given in the pdf file properly and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal information, postal address, recent photo, signature, education, age limit etc.
- Simultaneously deposit the application fees and note down the Transaction No.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission of application form note down the Registration ID and Password.
You May Also check :
TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2018
Tamil Nadu PSC CESE AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is available for 324 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates may fill up application form for Combined Engineering Service Exam from 28.02.2018 to 26.03.2018. Details regarding eligibility and selections is given in the official links above.
Another noteworthy opportunity for the participants who are looking Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Recently the department has declare TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 113 vacancies. The advertisement indicates Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) vacancies in the Grade II segment. Applicants who are interested to apply must submit their online form from 14.02.2018. Last date to apply online for TNPSC MVI Recruitment is 13.03.2018. Candidates who wants to download full Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Advt Pdf then check the official links given below.
Collect Information for TNPSC MVI Recruitment Advertisement 2018
Department : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Vacancy Type : Direct Recruitment
Post Available : Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
Total Vacancies : 113 posts
Mode of Application : Online Registrations
Last date to apply online : 13.03.2018
Cadre of TNPSC Jobs : Grade II
Name of the Service : Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Services
TNPSC Recruitment Advt No. : 489
Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates for TNPSC MVI Jobs 2018, Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details :
Notification No. : 03/2018
Date : 14.02.2018
Opening date for submission of application form : 14.02.2018
Closing date for submission of online form : 13.03.2018
Last date for payment of examination fees : 15.03.2018
Closing date for submission of attested copies of documents : 25.03.2018
Dates of TNPSC MVI Examination : 10th June 2018
Pay Scale for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 :
The selected applicants will get Rs 35900 to Rs 113500 as their salaries. Candidates will be getting their salaries in the Level 13. Simultaneously they will be enjoying all the benefits of working under Tamil Nadu PSC department.
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 ? TNPSC 113 MVI Required Qualification & Age Limit
Participants who wish to apply for TNPSC MVI Vacancy 2018 must hold required qualification and age limit. The criteria comprise of minimum education, age limit, relaxation applied on filling up the MVI Application Form 2018. Hence you must not miss this opportunity and start reading the details given here now :
Required Education Qualification for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Participant who are interested to fill up the application forms must check the required education. Participants must have passed SSLC Examination and any one qualification awarded by State Board of Technical Education and Training. Rest of the information is available in the image below.
Minimum Age Limit for TNPSC Vacancy 2018, MVI Upper Age Limit :
Candidates who will participate in the TNPSC MVI Examination need to be minimum 21 year old. Maximum age limit for the TNPSC MVI Recruitment is 32 year old. The applicants of SC/ST and other reserved category are exempted from the upper age limit criteria. Read full details in the Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs Advt Pdf 2018.
How to Check Application Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Vacancy Registration Fees ?
Application Fees for TNPSC MVI Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates before filling up the Tamil Nadu PSC Online Form must submit the application fees in the suggested methods only. Registration fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is Rs 150/- and you need to separately pay the One Time Registration charges of Rs 150/-. Hence the application fees for TNPSC MVI Vacancy is as follows :
- One Time Registration fees for : Rs 150/-
- TNPSC MVI Exam Fees : Rs 150/-
Payment of Application Fees for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants who have checked the application fees need to read the payment process firstly. The payment of the application fees is to be done in the online or offline mode only. No other mode other than this is acceptable. Simultaneously fees once paid will not get refunded back to the applicants.
01. Opting for Online Payment :
The candidates who are depositing the application fees through Online mode must use Debit or Credit Card and NET Banking facilities. This is the most secure payment method and immediately provides you the Transaction details on successful payment.
02. Opting for Offline Payment :
Applicants have to deposit the payment through any SBI or India Bank branch within 02 days from the submission of online application. Furthermore details are available in the TNPSC Recruitment Notification Pdf available in the official links.
What is the Selection Process & Exam Scheme for TNPSC 113 MVI Vacancy 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Selection Process & Paper Pattern
Methods of Selection for TNPSC Jobs 2018 :
The applicants whose application form gets successfully submitted will be facing Written Test first. It is a direct recruitment process hence there will be TNPSC Examination only. Afterwards the department will take Oral Test from the applicants who have declare qualified in the exam.
- Written Test
- Oral Test (interview format)
TNPSC MVI Exam Scheme 2018 :
There will be two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Paper 1 will be of Diploma Standards having 200 questions. Duration of examination is 03 hours with maximum 300 marks. Paper II will be of General Studies having 100 questions. Duration of Exam will be 02 hours with maximum 200 marks. Last but not the least there will be Interview and Records for 70 marks. Hence the grand total falls as 570 marks out which Unreserved category need to obtain 228 marks and Reserved category need to secure 171 marks. Furthermore details are available below :
What is the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Process ? How to Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Jobs at tnpsc.gov.in ?
The applicants before starting to fill up the application form must not forget about the important dates. Online registration process for TNPSC Jobs 2018 must get completed according to the schedule given in the Tamil Nadu PSC MVI Advt 2018. Hence it is necessary to remember the dates and follow the simple steps given below :
- First of all login to the Tamil Nadu PSC Official Website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Notifications segment.
- Here you will get the links to download TNPSC MVI Jobs Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and read the official notification pdf for 113 MVI Jobs.
- Afterwards you need to click on the link for Applying Online for TNPSC Jobs 2018.
- Start entering all the information such as Personal details, permanent postal address, education, age limit etc.
- Simultaneously affix recent passport size photo & signature in the application form.
- Afterwards submit the payment information whether applying online or offline.
- Recheck the application form and submit the TNPSC MVI Application Form.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) on 113 vacancies. Last date for submission of application forms for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies is 13.03.2018. Candidates can attend the TNPSC MVI Examination on 10th June 2018.