Do you want to download TSPSC Syllabus 2018? If yes, Now you can download from here. Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a official notification of 124 Bill Collector Vacancy 2018. Now the department will be conducting the Bill Collector Exam to fill the Vacancy. Candidates who have filled the Online Form can start their preparation and download TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 from here. Date of the written examination will be Tentative September 2018. Applicants collect the subject wise Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus from given below article.
- Overview of TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2018 : Telangana PSC Notification Details
- How Can I Get Select Process & Exam Pattern For Bill Collector Exam 2018? TSPSC Syllabus 2018
- Topic Included In TSPSC Syllabus 2018 – Subject Wise Telangana PSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus
- How To Download TSPSC Syllabus 2018? Get Simples Steps For Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus
Overview of TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2018 : Telangana PSC Notification Details
Name of Department: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Briefly Known As: TSPSC
Total No. of Vacancy: 124 Posts
Name of Job: Bill Collector
Examination Name: TSPSC Bill Collector Exam 2018
Mode of Examination: Offline Process (Written Exam)
TSPSC Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
TSPSC official Website : tspsc.gov.in
What Are Remembering Dates For Telangana PSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018
Starting & Last Date for submission of online form: 25.07.2018 to 10.08.2018
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 Availability: Available Here
Release of TSPSC Hall Ticket 2018 : 07 days before exam
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 07.10.2018
How Can I Get Select Process & Exam Pattern For Bill Collector Exam 2018? TSPSC Syllabus 2018
Selection Process For Bill Collector Vacancy 2018
Applicants who have appeared their selection consists the procedure of written exam & interview. The Department will be conducting the written exam for TSPSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants who qualify in written exam will be called for Interview process.
- Written Exam
Telangana State Public Service Commission Exam Pattern
TSPSC question paper will be based on the subject i.e Telangana Movement, English, General Awareness & Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge. There will be total 100 question and consist marks 100 i.e each question each question carries one mark. Duration of the written examination will be 02 hours respectively.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||No of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|1||Telangana Movement||20||20||120 min
|4.||Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge||30||30|
Topic Included In TSPSC Syllabus 2018 – Subject Wise Telangana PSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus
Applicants can collect the TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus from here subject wise. These subject wise TS PSC Syllabus 2018 will help you in doing the better preparation for Exam.
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – English Language Subject
- Mood & Voice
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
Telangana PSC Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge Subject
- Concepts of Hardware and Software
- MS Office
- Concept of Computing
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of Computer System
- Data and Information
TSPSC Syllabus 2018 – Telangana Movement
- Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System, Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness Subject
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Similarities and Differences
TS PSC Syllabus 2018 – Arithmetic Subject
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Races and Games.
- Stocks and Share.
- Chain Rule.
How To Download TSPSC Syllabus 2018? Get Simples Steps For Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus
Applicants can download the TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus from here as given below. We are providing you easy and simple steps to get download Telangana PSC Bill Collector Syllabus for scoring good marks.
- First of all, Applicants can check the TSPSC official website i.e tspsc.gov.in
- Then Search for TSPSC Syllabus 2018 Pdf Link.
- Click on it. Study the whole TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018.
- After that Download the Telangana PSC Syllabus 2018.
- Take out the print of for doing better preparation
Important Links For TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2018
Conclusion: TSPSC Syllabus 2018 is available on its official website for 124 Bill Collector Exam 2018. Applicants can download the TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus from here for better preparation. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus 2018.