|Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment 2018 For 42 AO Posts|
|UP Power Corporation Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018|
|UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017|
|UP Power Corporation ARO Jobs|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced notice for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 on 42 Accounts Officer posts. This is very nice opportunity for participants who are waiting for vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are interested and eligible can registered them through online mode for UPPCL AO Recruitment till 13th March 2018. Online Forms for Accounts Officer Jobs has started from 21st February 2018 on Uttar Pradesh PCL Official Portal. Candidates should collect eligibility details, application submission method, etc for Uttar Pradesh PCL Vacancy as given below.
- Get Short Details For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Division Of Posts For UPPCL Accounts Officer Vacancy
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Jobs 2018 ?
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Application Fee For UPPCL AO Vacancy 2018 ?
- How To Apply Online For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 ? Process Of Filling Online Application Form For UPPCL Jobs
- General Details For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Post Details For UP Power Corporation Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process For UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 ?
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Application Fee For UP Power Corporation Technician Jobs
- How To Apply Online For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 ? Application Submission Process For UPPCL Vacancy
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Important Date for Online Registrations
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Eligibility Criteria For 226 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Get Application Fees for Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Exam ?
- How to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 at uppcl.org ? Application Process for 226 JE (Trainee) Post
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Check Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Vacancy ?
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Exam Pattern
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017-18 : How to Download 226 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Hall Ticket at uppcl.org ?
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2017-18 : How to Download Uttar Pradesh PCL JE (Trainee) Score Card ?
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | Division Of Vacancy For UPPCL 80 ARO & APC Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 : Confirm your Education Qualification & Age Limit For UPPCL Vacancy 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | What is the Cost Of Application fees & Payment Method ?
- What are the Steps to Fill the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 ? Apply For Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. Online Form 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Procedure to Get Method Of Selection For UPPCL Officer Vacancy 2017
- UPPCL Exam Pattern 2017 : How To Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Examination Scheme at uppcl.org
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017 : What are the Steps to Obtain UPPCL APS ARO Hall Ticket
- UPPCL ARO & Private Secretary Result 2017 : What are the Steps to download UP Power Corporation Ltd. Score Card
Get Short Details For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer (AO)
Total No. of UPPCL AO Vacancy : 42 Vacancies
Location of Job : Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application : online Application Process
Official Link : uppcl.org
Important Dates For Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Recruitment 2018 :
Publishing date of UPPCL AO Recruitment Advertisement No. : 01/ VSA/ 2018/ A.O.
Starting date to apply online for Uttar Pradesh PCL Bharti : 21st February 2018
Last date for filling up online application form for UPPCL Recruitment : 13th March 2018
Date of submission of Uttar Pradesh PCL Application Fee : 21st February 2018 to 13rd March 2018
Date of UPPCL AO Examination : April 2018
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Division Of Posts For UPPCL Accounts Officer Vacancy
Total No. of UPPCL AO Jobs : 42 Vacancies
Division Of Vacancies For UPPCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 :
Participants can check category wise Job details for UPPCL AO Bharti 2018 as mention below. Candidates should also get more details regarding post details for UPPCL Recruitment through official links as available below.
- General Category : 12 Posts
- OBC Category : 06 Posts
- SC Category : 22 Posts
- ST Category : 02 Posts
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Jobs 2018 ?
Candidates should collect eligibility details for UPPCL AO Recruitment 2018 as given here. Applicants must check further information about selection procedure for UPPCL Accounts Officer Bharti as available here :
Educational Qualifications For UPPCL AO Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants must have passed Charted Accountant/ ICWA Examination from Institute of Charted Accountants of India for UPPCL AO Jobs. Candidates should referred Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Vacancy Notification to read more information related to educational qualifications for AO Vacancies.
Age Criteria For UPPCL Accounts Officer Jobs 2018 :
Those applicants who are wants to apply for UPPCL Vacancy should have minimum age limit as 21 years as on 01.01.2018. Candidates should have maximum age as 40 years for UPPCL AO Recruitment 2018.
Age Relaxation For Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment 2018 :
Upper Age will get relaxable by 05 years for other categorized candidates. Applicants should check further details through UPPCL Official Notification for age relaxation for UPPCL Jobs.
Selection Criteria For UPPCL AO Jobs 2018 :
Applicants will get selected on basis of Written Test and Interview for UPPCL AO Recruitment 2018. Participants who are clear in Written Examination will get shortlisted for Interview. Final selection list will prepared on basis of marks obtained in Written Exam and Interview for UPPCL Jobs.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Application Fee For UPPCL AO Vacancy 2018 ?
Application Fee For Uttar Pradesh PCL Jobs 2018 :
Participants who are going to fill UPPCL AO Online Form should need to submit registration fee for UPPCL Recruitment. Candidates should get category wise information about application fee for UPPCL AO Vacancy 2018 from here :
|Sr. No.||Category of applicants||Application Fee|
|01.||SC/ ST applicants of U.P.||Rs. 700/-|
|02.||OBC (NCL)/ Army Men of U.P.||Rs. 1000/-|
|03.||Candidates of other states||Rs. 1000/-|
Fee Payment Method For UPPCL Vacancy 2018 :
Application fee will be acceptable through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Payment Gateway with Processing Charges for UPPCL Jobs. Candidates should also submit application fee through Challan of State Bank of India excluding Bank Charges for UPPCL Bharti.
Salary For Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Recruitment 2018 :
Uttar Pradesh PCL Department will offered a good amount as salary to selected candidates for UPPCL Vacancy 2018. According to Pay Matrix Level-10, candidates who are selected will get paid as Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/- per month.
How To Apply Online For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 ? Process Of Filling Online Application Form For UPPCL Jobs
- Firstly, participants should visit to official website i.e. uppcl.org
- Candidates must click on Uttar Pradesh PCL Vacancy 2018 Notification Link.
- Then participants should read UPPCL Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- Candidates must click on Apply Online Link for UPPCL Vacancy.
- Applicants should fill up complete details in UPPCL AO Online Application Form.
- Candidates must uploaded scanned pictures of their passport size photo, concern documents and signature in UPPCL Online Form.
- Participants should also deposit application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates must recheck their filled UPPCL AO Online Registration Form before submission.
- The applicants should click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take printout of submitted Uttar Pradesh PCL AO Online Form for their future reference.
Important Links For UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2018 :
Conclusion : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued notification for 42 Accounts Officer Vacancies. Eligible participants can apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 before closing date i.e. 13th march 2018. Candidates can check UP Power Corporation Jobs Notification through official links as mention in above details.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is inviting participants for filling up 2779 Technician Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply online for UPPCL Technician Vacancy till 13th March 2018. Candidates must check eligibility details related to Technician Grade-II Vacancies as given in below article. Starting date for filling online registration form is 21st February 2018. Participants should get further details about age criteria, selection procedure, etc for Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment as given here.
Fresh Update as on 22.02.2018 : Uttar Pradesh PCL department is providing Online Application Forms for 2779 Technician Vacancies. Eligible participants can apply for UPPCL Technician Grade-II Jobs from here. Apply Online Links to apply for Technician Grade-II post is given in below section.
General Details For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Post Name : Technician Grade-II
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of UPPCL Vacancy : 2779 posts
Apply Mode : Online Application Process
Official Link : uppcl.org
Important Dates For UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018 :
UPPCL Vacancy Advertisement No. : 03/VSA/2018/TG-2
Issue date of Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Recruitment Notification : 17th February 2018
Opening date to apply online for UPPCL Bharti : 21st February 2018
Closing date for submission of Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Registration Form : 13th March 2018
Last date for submitting registration fee for UPPCL Technician Vacancy : 21st February 2018 to 14th March 2018
Date of Written Test : Second Week of April 2018
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Post Details For UP Power Corporation Jobs
Total No. of UPPCL Technician Jobs : 2779 Vacancies
Reservation For UPPCL Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018 :
Applicants who are wish to apply for UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 can check reservations according to concern category here :
|Category of Applicants||No. of Uttar Pradesh PCL Vacancy|
|Total Vacancies||2779 Posts|
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process For UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 ?
Those applicants who are wants to apply for UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 can check eligibility details as describe below. Candidates must also collect more details about educational qualifications and selection criteria for Uttar Pradesh PCL Jobs from here :
Educational Qualifications For UPPCL Technician Grade-II Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants should have passed in High School or Higher Qualification from recognized Board for UPPCL Recruitment 2018. Participants must also holds NCVY/ SCVY Certificates in Electrical/ Electronics Trade from recognized University for UP Power Corporation Recruitment.
Age Criteria For UP Power Corporation Vacancy 2018 :
Participants must have upper age as 40 years for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018. Minimum age limit will get allowed as 18 years for UP Power Corporation Bharti.
Age Relaxation For UPPCL Technician Jobs 2018 :
Relaxation in maximum age will get allowed as 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Army applicants. Upper age will relaxable as on 01.01.2018 for UP Power Corporation Technician Vacancy. Candidates can collect rest of details about age relaxation for UPPCL Vacancy through Uttar Pradesh PCL Official Notification.
Selection Process For UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates will get selected on basis of Computer Based Examination for Technician Vacancies. Final selection will based on short list. Short List will prepared on basis of marks secured in Computer Based Test. Candidates can referred Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment Notification to collect more information about selection procedure for Technician post.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Check Application Fee For UP Power Corporation Technician Jobs
Application Fee For Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Vacancy 2018 :
SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh should need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee for UPPCL Recruitment. Candidates of other category must required to pay registration fee of Rs. 900/- for Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Jobs.
Fee Submission Procedure For UP Power Corporation Technician Bharti 2018 :
Application fee will accepted through following modes for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
- Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Through Challan of State Bank of India
Pay Scale For UPPCL Technician Grade-II Jobs 2018 :
Department will paid salary at pay matrix Level-4 to the selected applicants for UPPCL Jobs. Candidates who are selected for Technician Grade-II post will paid as Rs. 27200/- to Rs. 86100/- per month.
How To Apply Online For UPPCL Recruitment 2018 ? Application Submission Process For UPPCL Vacancy
Candidates can check online application process for UPPCL Technician Grade-II Jobs 2018 from here :
- First of all, applicants must visit to official website i.e. uppcl.org
- Candidates should click on UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Link.
- Applicants must read UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification.
- Then eligible applicants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates must fill up UPPCL Technician Online Application Form.
- Applicants should uploaded scanned pictures of their signature and relevant documents in UPPCL Online Form.
- Then candidates should also uploaded their passport size photo in UPPCL Technician Online Registration Form.
- Participants must make the payment of registration fee through online mode.
- Candidates should recheck their filled UPPCL Technician Online Form before submit it.
- Applicants must click on Submit button.
- Then participants should take printout of UP Power Corporation Online Form for their future use.
Important Links For UPPCL Technician Bharti 2018 :
Conclusion : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. has declared notification for 2779 posts of Technician Grade-II. Eligible candidates can fill online form for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 before or on 13th March 2018.
Are you waiting for Technical Jobs in Uttar Pradesh ? Do you want to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy ? If yes then Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is organizing UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18. The vacancies are available for Engineering students. There are 226 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Electrical Trainee). Thus, candidates who wants to apply may send online application form from 08.10.2017. Last date to send UPPCL JE Application Form is 31.10.2017. Moreover the successfully registered applicants will appear in the written exam in the 03rd Week of November 2017. Participants can check UP Power Corporation Job Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the details given ahead.
Fresh Update (29.01.2018) : Dear applicants, UPPCL Stenographer (Gr III) Call Letter 2018 are available now for 2523 vacancies. Exam will held on 08.02.2018. Candidates may check their UPPCL Admit Card from the official links available below :
Special Note : Dear applicant, According to the UPPCL JE Notification the recruitment is direct recruitment process. It is available for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) & UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL). Moreover the applicants with technical qualification can apply for UPPCL JE (Trainee) Vacancy 2017. Candidates may check Total No. of Posts, Important Dates, Links to Apply Online etc. from the information as well as links given in this page.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Important Date for Online Registrations
|Notification Number||Advt No. 05/VSA/2017JE|
|UPPCL Advertisement Date||23.09.2017|
|Starting date to submit online application form||08.10.2017|
|Last date for submitting the application form||31.10.2017|
|Payment of application fees simultaneously with processing charges||08.10.2017 to 31.10.2017|
|Computer Based Test (Online Exam) Date||03rd Week of November 2017|
|Issue of UPPCL JE (Trainee) Admit Card 2017||01st Week of November 2017|
Overview of UPPCL JE (Trainee) Recruitment 2017-18 :
Department : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) & Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL)
Nature of Jobs : Direct Recruitment
Total Post Offered : 226 vacancies
Post Available : Junior Engineer (Trainee)
Mode to Apply : Online registration process
Last date : 31st October 2017
Examination Mode : Computer Based (Online) Test
Official UPPCL Website : uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Eligibility Criteria For 226 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Jobs
Participants who wants to apply for UPPCL JE Vacancy must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application forms. Only such application forms wherein the applicants has entered desired education and age limit will be successfully accepted. So therefore check the UPPCL Eligibility Criteria properly and then apply for 226 Junior Engineer Jobs.
Education Qualification for UPPCL JE Vacancy 2017 :
Applicants who wish to apply for Uttar Pradesh PCL Junior Engineer Vacancy must hold 03 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The diploma must be organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Simultaneously with this participants must have deep knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). For furthermore information read UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Notification 2017.
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh PTCL JE Recruitment 2017 :
The applicants must be minimum 18 year old and maximum age of the participants should be 40 year old. Furthermore the age of the candidates will be calculated as on 01.07.2017. Participants can check the age relaxation in the below given context.
Age Relaxation for UPPCL 226 JE Vacancy 2017 :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation. The participants who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. To read more details refer the official links given below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Get Application Fees for Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Exam ?
Application Fees for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 :
The participants who wish to apply for UPPCL Jobs 2017 must pay an application fees for Rs 900 if belongs to the General as well as OBC Category. Candidates of SC/ST category need to pay Rs 600/- and Physically Handicap applicant need to pay Rs 10. All these amount are payable for UP State applicants. Participants who are applying from outside UP need to pay Rs 900.
Payment of Application fees for UPPCL JE Exam :
The payment of the application fees can be done either through ATM or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. These are some of the method if participants wants to make online payment. Candidates who are seeking offline payment process then use SBI Challan Form to make payment of the application fees.
Salary for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 :
The participant if get selected for UPPCL Jobs will get Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 with the grade pay of Rs 4200+400. The applicant will also enjoy the facilities or perks as the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Department. Hence apply online before the due date and then get the same amount as pay scale.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 at uppcl.org ? Application Process for 226 JE (Trainee) Post
- At first, log on to the UPPCL Portal i.e. uppcl.org
- On the home page you will get the link to check UPPCL JE Notification 2017 Pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions as specified above and then take knowledge for application process.
- Now start filling up the UPPCL Application Form by clicking on Apply Online steps.
- Enter permanent postal address, personal information, photo & signature etc.
- Afterwards affix recent photo & sign in the application form.
- Recheck all the information and then submit the information.
- Note down the Application ID and Password in the dialogue box.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : How to Check Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Vacancy ?
Selection Process for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 :
The recruiting agency of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will select applicant through Online Written Exam process. As it will be a direct recruitment so participants must secure minimum passing marks to qualify in the written exam. Final selection of the applicant is based upon Merit List prepared through marks obtained in the exam.
Selection Process for UPPCL JE Vacancy :
- Online Written Test
- Merit List
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Center 2017 :
The applicant must note down the examination center at which they need to appear to give Junior Engineer Online Exam. The department reserves the right to change or cancel any exam center at any time. Information regarding the same will get declare on the official website
- Noida/Greater Noida
UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Exam Pattern
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 :
The test will held into Computer Based Format. Duration of Exam will be 03 hours. UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam will hold 200 questions of 200 marks. Out of the 200 questions, 150 questions will be from Diploma in Engineering subject. Afterwards 20 questions will come from General Awareness/G.K. subjects. 20 question from reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 on each wrong answer
- Applicant need to score minimum 30% passing marks for selection.
- Candidates 02 times the number of vacancies will be invited for Document Verification.
- Fore more details refer the UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification Pdf 2017.
UPPCL Admit Card 2017-18 : How to Download 226 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Hall Ticket at uppcl.org ?
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will conduct the written examination most probably on 03rd Week of November 2017. The Admit Card for UPPCL Recruitment will get declare possibly in 01st Week of November 2017. On declaration participants will get alert on their registered Email ID and Contact No.
UPPCL Admit Card 2017-18 of the applicant will hold many important details. Simultaneously with UPPCL JE Hall Ticket candidates must bring ID proof (photo bearing) for verification purposes. It is necessary to bring UPPCL Call Letter along with your ID proof otherwise candidate can not write the examination.
Details Printed on UPPCL Admit Card 2017-18 :
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Roll No.
- Venue of the Test
- Date of Online Exam
- Timings & Shift of the exam
- Registered photo & sign etc.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2017-18 : How to Download Uttar Pradesh PCL JE (Trainee) Score Card ?
After successful conduct of Online exam, Uttar Pradesh PCL will declare UPPCL JE Result 2017-18 on the official site. UPPCL Score Card will be available in the Roll No Wise format. Applicants need to put their Roll No in the dialogue box and DOB and afterwards need to submit the details.
Thus UPPCL Result 2017-18 will appear on the screen. Simultaneously candidates can check secure marks, Cut Off released category wise as well as subject. Those who secures the Minimum Passing Marks which is 30% then will be called for Document Verification.
Hence, these are some crucial details announce with UPPCL JE Notification 2017. All the noteworthy points as well as the process to apply online is indicated here. Participants who are seeking more information on UPPCL Admit Card as well Result then comment us in the section just after this page.
Conclusion : UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) on 226 vacancies. Candidates can apply online between 08.10.2017 to 31.10.2017. Exam in online mode will held in November 2017. Check details in the links given above.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has divulged a notification inviting applicants for the 80 Vacancies under UPPCL Recruitment 2017. The vacancy is related to the post of Additional Private Secretary, Additional Private Secretary & Assistant Reviewing Officer. Contenders who are interested in applying for UPPCL ARO & APS Jobs 2017 may send the online application form. Last date for submitting the complete filled application form is before 23.10.2017. Starting date to apply for UP Power Corporation Jobs is 07.10.2017. Participants who will get the form registered correctly will only be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Aspirants may refer to Uttar Pradesh PCL Vacancy Notification pdf 2017 for the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process & etc.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|Events||Dates To Remember|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||07th October 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||23rd October 2017|
|Closing Date For Depositing Application Fee||24th October 2017|
|Date For The Written Examination||November 2017|
Short Summary About UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Organization : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Post Name : Additional Private Secretary, Additional Private Secretary (Dept.) & Assistant Reviewing Officer (ARO)
Total No. Of Post : 80 Vacancies
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Mode To Apply : Online Registration process
Starting Date to apply For UPPCL Recruitment : 07.10.2017
Closing Date To Apply : 23.10.2017
Official Website : www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | Division Of Vacancy For UPPCL 80 ARO & APC Jobs
Total No. Of Vacancies : 80 Posts
Division Of Vacancies
- Additional Private Secretary : 10 posts
- Additional Private Secretary (Dept.) : 04 posts.
- Assistant Reviewing Officer (ARO) : 66 posts.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 : Confirm your Education Qualification & Age Limit For UPPCL Vacancy 2017
Contenders need to check the eligibility criteria details of UPPCL Jobs 2017 for the post of Additional Private Secretary, Additional Private Secretary (Dept.) & Assistant Reviewing Officer (ARO). Before going through the application form candidates must read other details like age limit, selection method, salary details, etc.
Education Qualification For UPPCL APS APC & ARO Vacancy 2017
- Additional Private Secretary : Applicants need to be Graduated form the desired or well known university, will be eligible for the recruitment. They must have a good typing speed in Hindi or English on Computer.
- Assistant Reviewing Officer : Candidates who are applying for the UP Power Corporation Ltd. must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant field from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit For UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to appear in the examination must be of minimum 21 years old and maximum of 40 years till the date 01.07.2017. More information related to the recruitment will be available on its official website.
Check Age Relaxation For Uttar Pradesh PCL Jobs 2017
Participants will be applicable with age limit as per department rules for UPPCL Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2017. Applicants can refer to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment Notification 2017 to get more details about age limit for APS & ARO Post.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | What is the Cost Of Application fees & Payment Method ?
Application fees For UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for `UPPCL Vacancy 2017 have to pay the application fee as per the rules. The Registration fee once paid will not be refunded back. An amount of Rs. 900/- need to be paid by the General & OBC Category, for the candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 10/- by PWD candidates.
- Rs.900/- by General & OBC candidates
- Rs.600/- by SC/ ST candidates
- Rs. 10/- by PWD candidates
Payment Of UP Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017
The payment of the application fee for the UPPCL ARO Jobs 2017 will be accepted through Online mode only. The payment of application fees can be done either through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking. Contenders will get a text after successful payment of the transactions.
What are the Steps to Fill the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 ? Apply For Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. Online Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Application Forms are now available on its official website for the UPPCL ARO & APS Jobs 2017. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the application form before the last date of the submission. Candidates who are applying for the Additional Private Secretary & Assistant Reviewing Officer Jobs must follow the simple steps – .
- First of all log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited at uppcl.org.
- Candidates now have to click on the UPPCL Recruitment Notification.
- Now read the complete information for UPPCL APS & ARO Vacancy 2017.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can click the apply button if they want to register themselves.
- Complete the registration process.
- Enter the login details with user ID and Password.
- Select the post of UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for applying.
- Now fill all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach necessary attachments including document copies, signature, photo etc.
- Take preview of form to recheck all details entered are correct.
- Submit and take hard copy for future reference.
www.uppcl.org Recruitment 2017-18 Important Links
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Procedure to Get Method Of Selection For UPPCL Officer Vacancy 2017
UPPCL 2017 Assistant Reviewing Officer Vacancy : Selection Process
The selection of the candidate for UPPCL Office Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the following process. First they have to give the Written examination which will be conducted through Computer Based Test. Candidates need to score good marks or minimum marks for qualifying in the examination. Contenders will be selected depending on the basis of their performance in Stenography Test & Typing Test.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Stenography Test
- Typing Test
Pay Scale For UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18
- Additional Private Secretary : Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-.
- Assistant Reviewing Officer : Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
UPPCL Exam Pattern 2017 : How To Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Examination Scheme at uppcl.org
In UPPCL Examination, There will be Written Examination and Steno as well as Typing Test. Both of the selection process are divided into three consecutive parts. Written Examination hold two parts on the other hand Steno & Typing Test hold the 03rd Part. Part 1 of the written exam will hold questions from Computer Knowledge of 50 Marks. Rest of the Exam Pattern is defined below :
- All questions of the written examination will be objective type and MCQ based.
- Negative marking will be applicable in this examination.
- For each incorrect answer ¼ marks will be deducted as a minus marking.
- Candidates are required to score at least 20 marks.
|Papers||Name of Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
Auditing and Income Tax
UP Power Corporation Steno & Typing Test :
Candidates are required to complete dictation in 5 minutes. Total 30 minutes time for the dictation will be given for typing in computer. Typing test will be held in Hindi and English both languages. Hindi typing speed – 40 word per minutes in Hindi and 40 –word per minute in English.
UPPCL Admit Card 2017 : What are the Steps to Obtain UPPCL APS ARO Hall Ticket
The Admit Card plays a very important role in the Examination procedure. The department not allow the candidates who are without their permission card. The UPPCL Hall Ticket contains several important information about the candidates and its examination details. It contains information of the Applicants Roll Number, Exam Date, Time & Venue Of The Examination.
It is mandate to carry your admit card otherwise the contenders will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Participants need to carry their identity proof with them at the day of the examination. The admit card will be released before 10-15 days.
Document Required at UPPCL Examination Hall
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Passport Size photo
- School Certificate
- Degree certificate
- Any Relevant ID Proof
UPPCL ARO & Private Secretary Result 2017 : What are the Steps to download UP Power Corporation Ltd. Score Card
The candidates who are preparing for the Additional Private Secretary & Assistant Reviewing Officer Exam is mandate to achieve good and minimum marks in the UPPCL Result 2017. Candidates who will not be able to achieve good scores in the examination will not be considered eligible for the Post.
Candidates can download their result by login with their Roll no. or Registration no. to download the Score Card. The result will soon be released for the candidates after the Written Examination of the department. After that candidates can save and take the print out of the page for their future reference.
Conclusion :- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 For The Post of 80 Additional Private Secretary & Assistant Reviewing Officer. Candidates can fill the application form for the UPPCL ARO Jobs on or before the last date on 23.10.2017. UPPCL Online Written Examination is expected to be held in the month of November 2017.