Are you looking for UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 ? if yes then here is the good news for you. Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC NDA (I) Application Form 2018 on the official site. The department is organizing National Defence & Naval Academy (1) Examination on 415 vacancies. Applicants who wish to apply may send online application form from 15.01.2018. Closing date to submit completely filled UPSC NDA & NA (I) Application Form is 05th February 2018. Participants may download notification pdf, eligibility criteria and other details from the official links given below.
UPSC is the central nodal agency which organizes National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination each year. It is an entrance test for the participants who wish to apply for Defence Jobs in India. Recently the department has uploaded UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 for Tier I on the official site. Candidates are informed to fill up the UPSC NDA Application Form before 05.02.2018.
- Key Points Of UPSC NDA Online Form 2018, UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification Details
- What is the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Eligibility Criteria 2018 ? How to Check Qualification & Age Limit to fill UPSC NDA Online Form ?
- How to Check UPSC NDA Online Form Fees, Selection Process 2018 ? UPSC NDA-NA (I) Application Form Fees
- How to Fill NDA Application Form 2018 ? What is the Process to Submit NDA-NA (I) Online Form?
Key Points Of UPSC NDA Online Form 2018, UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification Details
Department : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Entrance Test : UPSC NDA & NA (1) Examination 2018
Total Post Offered : 415 vacancies
Sub Department Offered : Army, Navy, Air Force etc.
Mode of registration : Online Apply process
Last date to apply : 05.02.2018
Month of NDA & NA (I) Exam : April 2018
UPSC Official Site : upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Online Registration Dates, UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 Submission Date
Advt. No. : 03/2018-NDA-I
UPSC NDA Exam Notification Date : 15.01.2018
Starting date to apply online : 15.01.2018
Last date to submit upsc nda application form : 05.02.2018 (06:00 PM)
Date of UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination : 22nd April 2018
Division of UPSC NDA & NA Vacancy 2018, UPSC NDA-NA (I) Jobs Details
Total Post Available : 415 posts
Wings : Army, Navy & Air Force
Distribution of UPSC NDA-NA Vacancies :
- National Defence Academy : 360 vacancies
- Naval Academy : 55 posts
Wings Wise Division of UPSC NDA 415 Vacancies :
- Army : 360 posts
- Navy : 60 posts
- Air Force : 92 posts
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 55 posts
What is the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Eligibility Criteria 2018 ? How to Check Qualification & Age Limit to fill UPSC NDA Online Form ?
Candidates who wants to fill up the UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 must check eligibility criteria firstly. The UPSC NDA-NA Eligibility Criteria contain minimum education qualification, age limit etc. This is the must criteria which participants have to satisfy otherwise UPSC NDA-NA (I) Online Form 2018 will get rejected.
Education Qualification for UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 :
Participants who are appearing in the UPSC NDA-NA (I) Examination must hold the qualification given here. This is the first most important criteria which participants must fulfil in order to appear in the examination on 22nd April 2018. Hence we are here sharing the wing wise education qualification for UPSC NDA-NA (I) Online Form 2018 :
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class Pass with 10+2 exam pattern from any recognized education board or institute.
- Air Force, Naval Wing of National Defence Academy & 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 12th Class Pass with 10+2 exam pattern from subject Physics and Mathematics from any recognized education board.
Required Age Limit for UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 :
First of all only male participants who are unmarried can fill up NDA Application Form 2018. Afterwards the applicants who wish to apply for UPSC NDA-NA Tier I Examination must be born between 02nd July 1999 to 01st July 2002. Those who qualifies the NDA Tier I Exam 2018 must apply for UPSC NDA-NA (II) Examination. The minimum age for NDA-II Application Form is 02nd Jan 2000 to 01st July 2003.
- Minimum Age : 18 year old
- Maximum Age : 20 year old
Age Relaxation for UPSC NDA Application Form :
Candidates who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category will get age relaxation according to the govt. rules and regulations. Kindly read age relaxation page in the UPSC NDA-NA (I) Notification Pdf given in the official links.
How to Check UPSC NDA Online Form Fees, Selection Process 2018 ? UPSC NDA-NA (I) Application Form Fees
Registration Fees for NDA Online Form :
Only the male applicants of General & OBC category are entitle to pay the application fees for UPSC NDA Examination 2018. The registration fees for UPSC NDA Application Form is Rs 100/- only. Fees once paid will not get refunded in any condition. Therefore participants must confirm all the terms and conditions before filling up UPSC NDA-NA (I) Application Form 2018. Candidates of SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of registration fees.
Payment of Application Fees for NDA-NA (I) Examination :
Candidates can deposit the UPSC NDA Online Form Fees through Online or Offline Mode. In the online mode, participants can deposit the application fees through Debit or Credit Card & NET Banking facilities. Applicants who are opting for offline payment then deposit the money in any SBI branch. Furthermore information is available in the UPSC NDA (I) Exam Notification Pdf.
Selection Process for UPSC NDA-NA Tier I Vacancy 2018 :
Participants must note that it is two tier selection process. It will be based upon Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Participants will be first put to Psychological Aptitude Test and then Intelligence Test. Candidates have to secure minimum passing marks to get selected for the Defence Jobs in India.
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2018 ? What is the Process to Submit NDA-NA (I) Online Form?
Participants who are appearing in the UPSC NDA-NA (I) Examination must fill up the UPSC NDA Online Form before the due date. The last date for final submission of UPSC NDA Application Form is 05.02.2018. Applicants must follow the simple steps to fill up the UPSC NDA Application Form easily from the official site.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA Tier I Notification Pdf 2018 :
- Applicants first of all must login to upsc.gov.in website.
- Here you will get UPSC NDA Exam Notification Pdf in the What’s New Section.
- Click on the pdf links and download the details.
- Afterwards read all the terms and conditions and then go for filling up the NDA Application Form.
Steps to Fill UP UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 :
- Candidates first log on to the UPSC Online Portal i.e. upsconline.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to start UPSC NDA-NDA Part I Registration link
- Click on the link and then start filling up the * marked fields.
- Now you need to enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also add you qualification & age limit in the * marked fields.
- Now you have to recheck all the details and submit it.
- This will complete your NDA-NA 2018 Part I Registration.
- Simultaneously move towards Part II Registration.
- Here you need to make the payment in offline or online mode.
- Enter your payment information and submit.
- Your UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 will get accepted.
- In addition you will get Registration ID and Password for future login on successful submission.
|UPSC Civil Services Notification Pdf||UPSC IES Application Form|
|UPSC IES Admit Card 2018||UPSC CDS Admit Card 2018|
Conclusion : UPSC NDA Online Form 2018 for the Defence Jobs on 415 vacancies. Candidates can start their online registration from 15.01.2018. Last date to submit completely filled application form is 05.02.2018. Candidates can attend UPSC NDA-NA Tier I Examination on 22nd April 2018.