Dear applicants, West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited is organizing recruitment over 53 posts of Apprentice. The WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 is available for Graduate Apprentice (Electrical), Technician Apprentice (Electrical) posts. Candidates who wants to participate in the WBSETCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 may send their application forms in offline mode (prescribed format). Last date to deposit the application forms with all the enclosure is 19th January 2018. Candidates may read notification pdf, eligibility criteria, how to apply process from the details given ahead.
West Bengal State Electricity Board has issued guidelines to the WBSETCL department to organize recruitment on 53 vacant posts. The vacancies are available for Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Jobs. Candidates who wants to participate in the WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 may send their offline application form from 22.12.2017. Details regarding qualification, age limit, selection process are available in the article ahead.
- Overview of WBSETCL Recruitment 2018, West Bengal SETCL Apprentice Jobs Details :
- Division of WBSETCL Apprentice Vacancy 2018, West Bengal SETCL Vacancy Summary
- WBSEB Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Jobs, Check Education & Age Limit for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 ? Fill West Bengal SETCL Application Form at wbsetcl.in
Overview of WBSETCL Recruitment 2018, West Bengal SETCL Apprentice Jobs Details :
Department : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Recruitment Type : Apprentice Act 1961
Total Posts : 53 vacancies
Mode of registration : Offline Application Forms (prescribed format)
Post Name : Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Name of the Trade : Electrical
Apprenticeship Training Period : 12 months
WBSETCL Official Website : wbsetcl.in
Important Dates for WBSETCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 :
Notification No. : WBSETCL/ Apprentice/2017/01
Submission of offline form for wbsetcl recruitment : 22.12.2017
Closing date to submit the wbsetcl apprentice vacancy form : 19.01.2018
Monthly Stipend for West Bengal WBSETCL Jobs :
a. Graduate (Elect.) Apprentice : Rs 4984/-
b. Technician (Elect.) Apprentice : Rs 3542/-
Division of WBSETCL Apprentice Vacancy 2018, West Bengal SETCL Vacancy Summary
Total Posts : 53 posts
Post Name : Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Trade : Electrical
Classification of WBSETCL Vacancy 2018 :
01. Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : 16 posts
a. UR : 10 posts
b. SC : 03 posts
c. ST : 0 posts
d. OBC-A : 02 posts
e. OBC-B : 01 posts
02. Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : 37 posts
a. UR : 22 posts
b. SC : 07 posts
c. ST : 01 posts
d. OBC-A : 04 posts
e. OBC-B : 03 posts
WBSEB Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Jobs, Check Education & Age Limit for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
Participants before going to attend the registration process must check the WBSETCL Eligibility Criteria 2018. The eligibility criteria contains the Education Qualification, Age Limit etc. It is necessary to qualify the eligibility criteria otherwise the application forms will get rejected. Hence you must check the eligibility criteria established for West Bengal SETCL Recruitment 2018.
Education Qualification for WBSETCL Apprentice Jobs :
Candidates who wish to apply for Apprentice Jobs must check the qualification needed. Hence we are sharing the required education qualification for each post i.e. Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Jobs. Applicants must check the respective qualification and then fill up the WBSETCL Vacancy Application Form.
- Graduate Apprentice : Applicants must hold Graduate in Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute by AICTE for WBSETCL Recruitment.
- Technician Apprentice : Candidates must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology from any recognized university approves by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Required Age Limit for WBSETCL Jobs :
Applicants who wish to participate in the WBSETCL Apprentice Jobs then they must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicants should be 22 year old. Applicants who are seeking age relaxations may check the West Bengal SETCL Notification Pdf from the official links given below. Age of the applicant is calculated as on 01.12.2017.
Relaxation in upper age limit for West Bengal SETCL Jobs :
Applicants who are taking part in WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 must check the reservation applicable on the upper age of the candidates. The participants of SC/ST Category will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. The candidates of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. Afterwards the applicants may download WBSETCL Notification Pdf to get furthermore updates.
How to Apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 ? Fill West Bengal SETCL Application Form at wbsetcl.in
Candidates who are interested to apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 must check the offline registration process. The submission of application forms for WBSETCL Apprentice Vacancy will start from 22.12.2017. Closing date for submission of application forms is 19.01.2018. Candidates who are checking the process of submission of application forms must look forward for the steps given ahead.
- First of all log on to the West Bengal SETCL Official Website i.e. wbsetcl.in
- On the home page you will get a section as What’s New.
- Herein you will get the very first link as WBSETCL Jobs Notification Pdf.
- Afterwards you need to click on the link and then you must read all the details carefully.
- Now download the notification pdf as well as Application Form for WBSETCL Vacancy 2018.
- The downloading of application form must be done on A4 size white plane paper.
- Then send the completely filled application form on the address given ahead.
Address to submit the application form for WBSETCL Jobs 2018 :
General Manager (HR&A)
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.
Vidyut Bhawan, 8th Floor, D-Block,
Block-DJ, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
Conclusion : WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 for the post of Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) on 53 vacancies. Last date to submit the offline application forms is 19th January 2018. Participants can download the application forms and notification pdf from the official links given above.